Calling all Donor Sperm/Insemination Buddies!!!

Kyla, I love seeing people utilize chiropractors! I'm a bit partial though since DH and I are both chiropractors. Sounds like pushing both of your insems back by a day will work out great with your predicted ovulation window.

Kimmie, sounds like your cervix is ready to receive some sperm.:haha:
Hopefully they're making their way up to be ready for that egg release!

I think I might get some grapefruit juice to help give me some more fertile mucous this cycle. I can't stand the taste of it but...whatever helps me get pregnant.

lol well it got some hopefully it was ready lol.. Hope your cycle goes well for you this time :)

I go to one. Not sure if it's really doing any good. Was hoping it would help my sleep and that's gotten worse. They said it could help all sorts of things like allergies, which have also gotten worse. My headaches have stopped for the most part. Still 1/2 a month, but pretty sure they're hormone related. Dd went starting when she was 5/6 months as well. It never made any noticeable difference in her other than when her treatment plan ended she started getting sick more often. So we started her again and she still gets sick so idk. Hopefully it's doing something.

Aaaaaand sperminated hahaha
So much less romantic than when ttc dd lol. It's like we've been there and done that let's just get it done lol. Cause now we have a little one around so just need to get in and get out haha.

Lots of intermittent ovary pains today. Mostly my left side which is where I ovulated with dd. Cm still watery so right on track for ovulation this weekend. Opks negative so far as expected.

Sounds good, Kylasbaby. Hope it all goes great!
My Opk is getting much closer to positive so hoping my ovulation will be tomorrow or Friday. :) We should be testing pretty close to eachother sounds like :)

Cycle buddies!

When do you plan to test. I'll start 8dpo. That's when I got positives with both my pregnancies. AF due the 1st-3rd of February if I O when I anticipate.

We have ewcm! I usually have 2 days of it then ovulate so I'm betting by Sunday the latest!

Anyone else get completely soaked with ewcm? I feel so gross. Going to wipe every few minutes. Evolution at its finest. The more ewcm the better chance of helping those swimmers get up there and conception. But gross.

Some months I have tons of EWCM and some I only get a mild-medium amount. Rarely will I not produce any. It prolly mostly depends on my fluid intake the week leading up to ovulation.

I believe I ovulated last night while I slept. Which would mean I ovulated cd15 (Early again- awesome!) It would mean I inseminated 2 days prior, 1 day prior and 1 day after. Tomorrow's temp should confirm it and be 98.3ish.

I generally start testing 10dpo.

Fingers crossed Cppeace!

Last insem done. There was soooooo much this time! It was gross haha. Like it filled a full syringe plus another half. Hopefully full of strong swimmers!

Sounds like you timed your insems really well, Kimmie!

Kyla, my months are hit or miss with the ewcm. Sometimes I have a decent amount and sometimes none...I do have times when the watery cm just runs out of me though. That's always fun lol. Your sperm should definitely survive and swim really well in all of that ewcm waiting for your egg.

I'm excited for you ladies and expecting at least one BFP on this thread this cycle!!

I hope we all get BFP by Valentines :)
Kylas, how big was the syringe lol? I usually only get just over 1ml from my guy lol

It was one of dds new Advil syringes haha. So it went to 1.875. But that's only half of the syringe you can suck more in it just doesn't have readings. I'd say probably 3ml total! The other day it was 1.25.

Temp is up a bit this morning. I'm thinking it's the estrogen surge that happens a day or two before O. But to be fair I'm so stuffed up and feel a ton of pressure on my chest and have a scratchy threat, so could be a sick temp rise too.

Valentines Bfps!! I'll probably be testing at the end of the month depending on when I o.

WayPastReady - what's your insem schedule like this cycle?

My temp fell back down so ovulation has not happened yet after all. But todays's opk was the darkest it has been so far so hopefully not too far off.

Aw sorry. But your timing still looks great.

I am sick. Sick. Sick. Ugh. Feel like death. Of course the next few days I need my temps and they're going to be so off.

Opks are positive! I usually have 36 hours of positives then O so I'm betting Sunday! Tho not sure I'm going to get a difinitive date as I'm sick and can't breathe through my nose so not sure temping will be accurate. But I can be pretty sure based on o pain and cm drying up. It'll put our donations at 5 and 3 days before o. Dds were 8 and 5 days before. Feeling positive! And sick but positive about this haha.

Being sick sways girl too as your body isn't in the greatest shape and is stressed. And temps are higher which sways girl too. So even my body is helping make this a girl haha

Lol Well sounds like things are doing fab for you hon and hopefully you get your BFP in a couple weeks :)

You too! Bfps all around. With a Sunday ovulation edd would be October 15th. How about you for this cycle?

I believe mine says October 12th but my ovulation would be a few days later so would be around the 15th- 15s run in my mom's family - Her dad, her, 2 of her siblings, and my big sis all have bdays on 15s

See we have a lot of 12s haha. I'm a 12 and my cousin and my uncle lol.

That's funny. Well fingers crossed for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->