~ Calling all Fan-Pires ~

:rofl: suz, i never thought that whilst reading it, but looking bk!!!!!

hahah

im team edward, but the edward in my head not robert pattinson, hes not my cup of tea,
i kinda had different images in my head to ones inthe movie and the head cast win over film cast hahahha,

did anyone else picture alice as a blonde? and more delicate frame??

I have just had an interesting thought :rofl: :rofl:

What happened every month when Bella was on AF???? Hummm did Edward stay away for 5 to 7 days????:rofl:

Surely Im not the only one who has wondered this :rofl: :rofl:

OMG! Dont mention this to my OH that will just give him more amunition against it! Everytime he sees me with the book I get the whole "stupid book, vampires with sperm" da dee da!

I never pictured Alice as a blond but I pictured her smaller.... and I pictured Esma smaller and prettier.... They picked the wrong Rose...but she did great with her face expressions, her ass is way too big to be rose... They picked a great Emmit and Jasper tho!

and Bella just wasnt how I had pictured her too, I was hoping that she would be replaced for the new film!

Yeah Bella is not 100% right.

But I think Kristin can do an awesome Bella when she is a vampire. She just doesnt quite have the Human Bella. But I guess we will see if opinions change when New Moon Comes out

Yep I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt! Just this one last time though! Hurry up November!

That sounds like a great idea :headspin:

I am so torn. I want New Moon to come out now but I am reluctant to say November come now because the release date is 5 days before my due date. :shock:

Seriously, I can not WAIT for the Italy scenes!!!!!!! :wohoo:

I want to see Bella reckless on the bikes :rofl: I think it will be funny :rofl:

I can't wait, I hope they put out a new trailer soon. I want to see more glimpses of the movie.

Really hoping it's good! Can't wait to see Michael Sheen as Aro - he's one of my favourite actors so very excited he's in it.

K x

dunno if this has been posted already, sorry if it has!

the filming for Eclipse starts in August :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/160285-good-laugh-post-your-own.html

This thread had me in stitches....but look what I made :rofl: Dont we make a cute couple :rofl:

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/404877d97f82d15d.jpg

Love it Suz!! Here is mine!!!!

Attachments

• 2a5e97d971013391238a.jpg
    2a5e97d971013391238a.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 11
some time i look at robert n think scrummy n sum times he puts me off my food!!! why cant i just decide

yay! Here's me and rob......

https://s2.faceinhole.com/09/7/17/3bf9b7d9711c1d63a9.jpg

So funny taperjeangirl! Now we all get our very own Edward. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14