~ Calling all Fan-Pires ~

Hi,
Can I join your group please? Just finishing the final book and loving it, although I still haven't got round to watching any of the films.... is it just me or is Kristen Stewart really annoying? I'm not sure I'm going to be able to 'like' her playing Bella in the films as much as I like Bella in the books???!

Hiya welcome!

Oh she is really annoying! But Rob Pattinson makes up for it! :D

I think you will like the movie..... But it is true.... the books are wayyyyyy better!!!!!

Nope :hissy: 3 months, 3 weeks & 4 days to go.......... Not that I am counting!

I still haven't read Breaking Dawn... waiting for it to be my turn to borrow it from the library! It's killing me !LOL
Just finished reading Eclipse, and honestly, I think I'm at the point where I think Bella should be with Jacob.. I duno why, I just do! LOL.

I still haven't read Breaking Dawn... waiting for it to be my turn to borrow it from the library! It's killing me !LOL
Just finished reading Eclipse, and honestly, I think I'm at the point where I think Bella should be with Jacob.. I duno why, I just do! LOL.

I got that feeling too! I looove Jacob, I don't think I could've resisted not jumping on him!

I so wanna go to london to the premier even if i don't get to see the film i just wanna see Edward haha

Has anyone seen the two new clips for new moon? They are really exciting.

I got that feeling too! I looove Jacob, I don't think I could've resisted not jumping on him!

I guess for me I'm more attracted to the manly dark body, versus the whitey diamond body! :rofl:
Plus, I actually think in the movies, Jacob's face is much more appealing to me than Edward.

That being said, I dreamt of Edward last night.. :rofl:

LOL Natalie! I dream of Edward every night ..... maybe it's because I put the film on in bed! :D

OK Ladies.... You will love me for this.....

https://www.examiner.com/x-5903-Orl...on-and-Twilight-merchandise-to-die-for-videos

Now Im really excited :wohoo:

O.M.G I nearly pee'd myself when he took his top off! Team Jacob!!!!!! Wooooo!!! This is one super excited woman!!!!!! :yipee:!!!!!

thanks for that suz. wow those fans are mental :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"