• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130602_082340-1.jpg

Last frer! It's sad when the line shows up before the rest is even done saturating.

I'm done poas. Af was supposed to be here this am.

You have spent a fortune woman! AHAH! Lovely lines though xx

Last frer! It's sad when the line shows up before the rest is even done saturating.

I'm done poas. Af was supposed to be here this am.

Mine did the same the last three times I POAS but I needed to see the line darker.... obsessed I know:dohh:

Hi Pollydolly, I love these little things :)

1. When did you get your BFP? Yesterday :happydance: Although DH didn't completely believe it until this morning when I did one of those digital ones that also dates when you conceived :haha:
2. What pregnancy/child is this for you? This is our first and we are very nervous :wacko:
3. Who have you told so far? NO-ONE! We will more than likely start telling people at 8 weeks as I have an amazing doctor who I can book in with for a scan whenever :winkwink:
4. Are you team yellow, pink or blue ? This is a funny one cause it wasn't until this morning that DH actually admitted to being team pink (but I already knew he was) :haha:
5. Are you finding out the sex of the baby? YES!!!! We have already named our children so will then be calling them by their name when we find out :happydance:
6. Do you think it's one, two or more in there? Defiantly one.... There aren't twins or anything like that in our family.
7. Symptoms so far? Lots of symptoms :nope: Thats how we knew I was pg :winkwink: I have the most sore boobs in the world :cry: we went out in the car yesterday and I actually had to hold my boobs :haha: I'm getting forgetful already which is kinda funny half way through a sentence and can't remember what I was talking bout :haha: And lastly HUNGER!!! And lots of it

Is this anyone else's first??? I'd love a buddy to share the journey with :hugs:

It's our first!! We too, are VERY nervous and excited. We lost a baby at 8 weeks in March this year soooo mommy is VERY nervous that this baby will be gone in a month or so. Please keep positive thoughts that this little one will be EXTRA sticky!! :happydance:

Is this anyone else's first??? I'd love a buddy to share the journey with :hugs:

It's our first!! We too, are VERY nervous and excited. We lost a baby at 8 weeks in March this year soooo mommy is VERY nervous that this baby will be gone in a month or so. Please keep positive thoughts that this little one will be EXTRA sticky!! :happydance:

:hi: GPapo,
Sorry for your loss and sending you lots of happy thoughts this bean will be sticky :hugs:

So I tried the baking soda pee test for girl or boy..... no bubbles!! :yipee: :pink:

Last bfp cycle I had bubbles....

Oh my goodness... I might have to try the baking soda pee test. :haha:

Is it no bubbles = :pink: and bubbles = :blue:?

If so, I hope I get a ton of bubbles...! But I would be happy either way. Not that I really believe such wives tales. :haha:

I'll do it when i get home. At my mils house now for a bit. It's so hard to keep my mouth shut! Lol. I had to chalk my chocolate craving up to af. Lol.

You got a good deal! :haha:

I'm thinking about going to the Dollar Tree and picking up a bunch of the $1 tests.

I had a dream last night that I took my last test (a CB digi) and it came up "Not Pregnant". So I woke up and rushed to the bathroom to take it. It still says "Pregnant". Phew! :blush:

Hello ladies, I'd love to join you! My due date is feb 7th.

Got my bfp this morning, this will be our first baby. We won't be telling anyone for a while so it's nice to have you ladies to share my excitement with.

Congrats to all of you! May we all have a h&h 9 months!

Hello ladies, I'd love to join you! My due date is feb 7th.

Got my bfp this morning, this will be our first baby. We won't be telling anyone for a while so it's nice to have you ladies to share my excitement with.

Congrats to all of you! May we all have a h&h 9 months!

Hey welcome! :hi: xx

Heeeellllllooooo!!!!

Nice to see soooo many babes due in Feb. :thumbup:

I got a pic of my progression lines for you ladies. I will get it up in a min :winkwink:

I was trying 19 month hun this was my first month on clomid.

Ive got cramps today just on the day AF is due. How nice URGH! I keep going toilet every half an hour. Was anyone else like this on AF due day xx

I was obsessed with the fact the AF was supposed to be coming. I was having cramps and I could have sworn a few times that AF had reared her ugly face, but alas...just the same creamy CM I have been having since 9 or 10 DPO...So thank goodness she didn't show now I am less worried.

So I think I am satisfied with POAS now! I have taken a total of 5 $ store tests, 2 walmart .88 cent tests, and 11 FRER's this month :blush:

I think I am content now. I get to POAS stick for free tomorrow and again on Tuesday...I think I am good :) I love my progression! And Cryssie you have some awesome progressive lines as well! *virtual high five*

Attachments

• Definitely progression!!.jpg
    Definitely progression!!.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 11
I can't remember if I uploaded my progression or not! I ran out of tests at 16dpo. Took a digi this morning, and it still says pregnant, so I can only imagine what my lines would look like now. :haha:

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/ME_progression3_zps73d7c624.jpg

Wow I don't feel so bad. Thanks ladies!! I'm not the only one who lost it :haha:

I had a chem last cycle so these tests getting darker has been the only thing keeping me sane these last few days (besides you ladies of course). But no allforthegirl you are not alone :) no at all! :haha:

GingerPanda those lines would probably be pretty dark by now :winkwink:

It does help me to know that I am also not the only one who POAS like a mad woman! You ladies have helped keep me sane for the last few weeks, those who were in the TTW with me and had high hopes that this would be my month! It looks like all the extra :baby::dust: came in handy this time :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->