• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Hey Ladies!
How are you all today? My mind has resorted to, before doing anything, wondering whether it's safe first! Is anyone else doing this?! It's driving me loopy! I find myself thinking about every little thing I do and wondering whether it was okay!

Well I'm still trying to come to terms with it :blush: Never thought it would be so soon and can not stop looking at the digi test. I think I'm going to go mad when the battery dies :wacko:
As for doing things YES I am already over thinking it. And it's all stupid things. I took the washing out the machine to hang out. Lifted the basket of wet clothes and thought... hmmmm should I be lifting this, also my prickly heat is unfortunately back (but loving the heat being finally back in the uk) I need antihistamines but not sure if I can take them now :shrug: Dread to think what I will be like at work with having to strip and make minimum of 20 beds :dohh:

What is it you've been over thinking Ladybuggz????

1. When did you get your BFP? June 1st 12dpo roughly I wasn't charting this month
2. What pregnancy/child is this for you? Second and second.
3. Who have you told so far? No one, we will be keeping shut um until scan.
4. Are you team yellow, pink or blue ? I have to admit we are both more team pink but only as we have a boy :)
5. Are you finding out the sex of the baby? Likely
6. Do you think it's one, two or more in there? 1
7. Symptoms so far? Sickness. Gas. Tightening.

wtbmummy- Pretty similar stuff! I'm lifting things up (like hubs heavy leather bike jacket) and then wondering if it was okay! I also find myself looking at the ingredient lists on food too and checking whether stuff like make up and sunscreen is okay to use. I'm googling everything! Wow, it sounds ridiculous when I read this back! I think I'm still in disbelief too, we were trying for 8 months and I was getting so used to BFNs. I really didn't expect it! I guess it's a learning curve, knowing what is and isn't okay to do.

If I'm honest I find the internet is probably the worst place to read about this stuff, it's what made me so paranoid. There's alot of scaremongering so I'm now trying to resist looking things up. To a point, ignorance is bliss in my case!

wtbmummy- Pretty similar stuff! I'm lifting things up (like hubs heavy leather bike jacket) and then wondering if it was okay! I also find myself looking at the ingredient lists on food too and checking whether stuff like make up and sunscreen is okay to use. I'm googling everything! Wow, it sounds ridiculous when I read this back! I think I'm still in disbelief too, we were trying for 8 months and I was getting so used to BFNs. I really didn't expect it! I guess it's a learning curve, knowing what is and isn't okay to do.

I have just made a risotto - poured the wine in and then started freaking out that I was putting alcohol into it - even though I know it's fine once it's cooked! I too am going to try and avoid Dr Google for a while....

If I'm honest I find the internet is probably the worst place to read about this stuff, it's what made me so paranoid. There's alot of scaremongering so I'm now trying to resist looking things up. To a point, ignorance is bliss in my case!

Looks like we're both just as paranoid :haha: and yeah looking ti up online is probably the worst thing for us :blush: My DH is going overboard already:dohh: I'm a cleaner and he's going on about partial mask so I don't breathe the chemicals in :haha: I don't even work with any dangerous chemicals :shrug:

I STILL can't believe it's really here a BFP. Just think ladies this time next year our now not even bumps will be around 14weeks old!!!! Even with my digi test I just can't believe it, Think I've just been wanting it for soooo long (although I will admit not as long as a lot of you mummys to be:blush:) I just well, never thought it would come. So glad it's here now though :cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance:
Sorry I just REALLY wanted to share my final convincing BFP :blush:

Attachments

• IMAG0662.jpg
    IMAG0662.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5
Glad I'm not the only one, worried I was going a little loopy with all the hormones! I'm sure time will fly by, especially during the summer months. It's strange to think that this xmas, we'll be 7 months pregnant, an ace excuse for double helpings of xmas dinner though!

I LOVE THAT DIGI TEST! It's so great to see the word 'pregnant'!

I get to be not pregnant for my birthday next year! Yey! I can drink! lol my birthday is the 25th of this month so drinking is out of the question :)

I get to be not pregnant for my birthday next year! Yey! I can drink! lol my birthday is the 25th of this month so drinking is out of the question :)

My 21st is in november! Can't drink on my 21st!! Good thing its worth it :happydance: xxx

My 21st is in november! Can't drink on my 21st!! Good thing its worth it :happydance: xxx

Oh that sucks :( But totally worth it too! My 21st in in June next year! Get to go to Vegas with my big sis and big bro! So stoked I was really hoping to not be PG around that time! :happydance:

I suddenly feel old. :haha:

I'm breaking pattern with this baby. I'm March hubby is April it son is May-oldest to youngest even.

Hi! Can I join? I took a random HPT yesterday and got the shok of my life, BFP. We were taking a break from ttc and since I have PCOS i doubted it would happen for us naturally. According to the online calculator my expected due date is 1/31/14. I think I may be closer to the beginning of feb though.

Hi MeganS! When you did your EDD calculator did you use O day or LMP?

Sorry, took a nap. Guess you can add tired to my list of symptoms. Ha ha ha. To answer, I used LMP but since I have PCOS my cycles are crazy long so that's why I think it will end up in feb sometime. Also, we were totally not trying this cycle so no idea when I o'ed.

image.jpg

This is this mornings test, I haven't got anymore FRERS but I did tell my sister to get me a pack of 3 today when she dropped of my nephew at my house..

I really want it to get darker :wacko: but I'm happy.:cloud9:

I've added all of the new joiners to front page, if I missed anyone please let me know I'd be more than happy to add you:hugs:

How's everyone feeling today?

I woke up bloated today my tummy looks massive!! Lol

My legs are aching and I'm hungry

I need to go out and get my bushy eyebrows done, not cute..not cute at all:dohh:

View attachment 623957

This is this mornings test, I haven't got anymore FRERS but I did tell my sister to get me a pack of 3 today when she dropped of my nephew at my house..

I really want it to get darker :wacko: but I'm happy.:cloud9:

I've added all of the new joiners to front page, if I missed anyone please let me know I'd be more than happy to add you:hugs:

How's everyone feeling today?

I woke up bloated today my tummy looks massive!! Lol

My legs are aching and I'm hungry

I need to go out and get my bushy eyebrows done, not cute..not cute at all:dohh:

Pretty lines!

Ugh, I'm so bloated, too. I tried to wear a pair of jeans today that were too big to stay up without a belt last weak, and I could barely button them! :dohh:

By the way, I had my EDD calculated wrong. It's February 7th.

Because bump groups are supposed to be on this thread I guess....

Ok so I feel like nothing... really. A tad bit sleepy, a tad bit tender on the bbs and thirsty. Is this enough for 4 weeks? You have to remember this is baby #5 for me so my body should know what to do about now.

just remembered a little fact I read the other day -
'February has the least amount of birthdays out of all 12 months'

looks like we're all proving that wrong ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94