• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Wow you all have been testing a lot! I actually managed to wait until 15 dpo and then when I finally tested my test was invalid and never showed the control line! And of course it was my last test :dohh:

So I dragged my boyfriend out of bed early on a sunday morning and made him take me to the store to buy some more tests. They almost immediately showed a bfp :happydance: I also did a cb digital which had the beautiful words pregnant 2-3 weeks :cloud9:

Its 5pm here and she hasnt come yet. Tomorrow can't come quick enough but i had progression yesterday too and it has kept me sane. No tests left now which is for the best lol! xxx

Woke up this morning to hubby trying to stick me. :blush: after dtd I felt fine no bleeding no cramps atleast.

Man, I wouldn't have made it this far if I hadn't had BnB ladies to vent to. :haha: I would have gone crazy TTC a long time ago!

Upon further inspection of my calendar, it turns out I'm actually due February 7th, since my last cycle started May 3rd. Sheesh!

Wow you all have been testing a lot! I actually managed to wait until 15 dpo and then when I finally tested my test was invalid and never showed the control line! And of course it was my last test :dohh:

So I dragged my boyfriend out of bed early on a sunday morning and made him take me to the store to buy some more tests. They almost immediately showed a bfp :happydance: I also did a cb digital which had the beautiful words pregnant 2-3 weeks :cloud9:

Oh my that is awesome! I unintentionally ended up not testing for two days because I was sure AF was going to show her face testerday but I had one last test and I took it at 12DPO and it was bfp but faint so I had to run to the store and get more!

Man, I wouldn't have made it this far if I hadn't had BnB ladies to vent to. :haha: I would have gone crazy TTC a long time ago!

Upon further inspection of my calendar, it turns out I'm actually due February 7th, since my last cycle started May 3rd. Sheesh!

Just a day before me! When did you O?

Woke up this morning to hubby trying to stick me. :blush: after dtd I felt fine no bleeding no cramps atleast.

Normally DH is too busy getting ready for work I never get to wake up to that :(

But I did tell him that until we get the blood test in I will most likely not want any :sex: any way lol

So the baking soda test is hopefully lying for me. It fizzed.a lot. :sad2:

I would be happy with another boy But i really want my girl!

Yay I just got my 3+ (a day early too !) on a cb digi :happydance: hopefully this pregnancy will last longer than my last two now :D

Hi all would it be ok if I joined the group - it's really busy in here already!!
1. When did you get your BFP?
Last week at 10 dpo - didn't quite believe it and it was really faint. I normally wait for AF without testing but had so many symptoms I kind of knew I was. Testing every day and lines slowly getting darker.

2. What pregnancy/child is this for you?
Pregnancy number 2 but first baby, this will hopefully be my rainbow after a loss in January

3. Who have you told so far?
DH (!), my parents, DH's brother and wife and 2 close friends. We'll be telling rest of our siblings soon (I'm one of 5 and DH is one of 7!) then will wait till first scan to tell others - I'll get an early scan at 7 weeks after the mc

4. Are you team :blue: , :pink: or :yellow:? Ooh would love a little girl (lots of boys in our family) but a healthy baby is enough for me!

5. Are you finding out the sex of the baby?
Yes, hopefully at 20 week scan

6. Do you think it's one, two or more in there?
Just one I think, though would love twins!!!

7. Symptoms so far?
First symptom was fainting at 8dpo. By 9dpo I was weeing so often I thought I had a water infection. Sore bbs started at 10dpo and the tiredness has massively kicked in this weekend. I'm also struggling to sleep at night, needing ti get up to use the bathroom then can't get back off so I'm feeling like a zombie during the day! Happily enjoying any sign I'm pregnant though!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

1. When did you get your BFP? Technically 5/31 at 12dpo but it was almost impossible to see so we'll say 6/1 at 13dpo :)
2. What pregnancy/child is this for you? This would be my 5th pregnancy, 3rd child.
3. Who have you told so far? BNB & one friend in real life. We're keeping it a secret until roughly 12 weeks.
4. Are you team yellow, pink or blue ? I have 2 daughters already and wouldn't mind another but OH wants a boy... he's going crazy in our world of pink. We'll be finding out though.
5. Are you finding out the sex of the baby? That's the plan!
6. Do you think it's one, two or more in there? 1
7. Symptoms so far? Boobs are killing me, nauseous as can be, having trouble sleeping.

Well...I am bored and keep seeing everyone else reply to this so here goes...

May 30th 12DPO

Fourth pregnancy but only the second child.

Close family and a few of my best friends.

4. Are you team yellow, pink or blue?
TEAM YELLOW!! I just want a healthy baby!

Yes!!!

Secretly hoping for two but pretty sure it will be just one. Chances for two are pretty slim.

7. Symptoms so far?
Achey, can't sleep at night, waking up too early in the AM because I have to pee, I feel like I am on fire!, I had a crazy dream at 7DPO that I was PG and a woke up to realize I was not, and cried, dizzy every time I stand, cramps?, creamy cm turned into watery cm today, irritable, thirsty, hungry as heck, midday nausea, weird twingy and tuggy feelings in my lower abdomen, bloated

Hi! Can I join? I took a random HPT yesterday and got the shok of my life, BFP. We were taking a break from ttc and since I have PCOS i doubted it would happen for us naturally. According to the online calculator my expected due date is 1/31/14. I think I may be closer to the beginning of feb though.

Here are my answers:

1. When did you get your BFP? Yesterday. 6/1/13
2. What pregnancy/child is this for you? 1 chemical pregnancy and hopefully this sticky one.
3. Who have you told so far? Husband and best friend only.
4. Are you team yellow, pink or blue? Yellow, though my husband is blue all the way.
5. Are you finding out the sex of the baby? No way, this will most likely be the only one for us so I want the surprise.
6. Do you think it's one, two or more in there? Hopefully just one
7. Symptoms so far? Sore boobs. Mild cramps.

So the baking soda test is hopefully lying for me. It fizzed.a lot. :sad2:

I would be happy with another boy But i really want my girl!

Lol. Oh my. Do you really believe it? :shrug:

Not really. But it was fun to watch!

My feeling is a girl.

When I was PG with DD I could have sworn it was a boy! I carried so low and I was so round! And the Chinese gender predictor showed a boy too! But I had a beautiful little girl. (I wanted a boy) But I am more then happy with my little one :D I am hoping for a boy this time but if I do have another girl I will be set up pretty good with clothes and stuff since I saved as much as I could from DD

Hey Ladies!
How are you all today? My mind has resorted to, before doing anything, wondering whether it's safe first! Is anyone else doing this?! It's driving me loopy! I find myself thinking about every little thing I do and wondering whether it was okay!

Can I join please :flower: Due date is the 7th February

Took first test 11dpo and was very very faint (so faint I actually went to throw it away but OH took a quick look first and said he could see a line) so i took another test later that day and was a BFP :happydance:

2nd pregnancy/child

My mum and OH's parents and sister

4. Are you team yellow, pink or blue ?
Team yellow!

No not this time. With my DD we found out the sex but this time we want a surprise

7. Symptoms so far?
Not many symptoms yet...only tiredness

Hi! Can I join? I took a random HPT yesterday and got the shok of my life, BFP. We were taking a break from ttc and since I have PCOS i doubted it would happen for us naturally. According to the online calculator my expected due date is 1/31/14. I think I may be closer to the beginning of feb though.

Hi MeganS! When you did your EDD calculator did you use O day or LMP?

Can't believe there are so many Feb 7th babies! This is going to be such a busy month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->