• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

It is starting to feel pretty official now!!! I couldn't help myself and I covinced DH to let me get more FRER's so that I could ease my nerves a bit about possibly having a chemical again. Holy jeez I thought lines this dark only came from fairy tales!!! I am so excited! I see progression for sure this time!!

The first one is the day before yesterday 5/30 with SMU
The second one is from yesterday 5/31 FMU
And the last one is just a few minutes ago 6/1 :shock::shock::shock::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Gorgeous progress Mama:flower:

well this sicky needs her rest!! TTYT BMB and ladies!! :sleep:
Nighty aftg:kiss:
Just got my faint BFP today. Well technically it started yesterday afternoon but it looked like an evap or a shadow. Tested again this morning and it looked darker but still super faint. Tested tonight after a really long hold and it's finally noticeable to everyone other than me and you can see the color in it.

Going by the first day of my last period, my due date would be Feb 10th. Going by ovulation it'd be Feb 9th but I'm sure my OB will say I'm due the 10th so I'll stick with that lol.

Congrats to everyone else. Wishing you all a H&H 9!!

Welcome :flower: congrats on the :bfp:

I've added you to the first page, we can chit chat our way into second and third tri:hugs:

Oh my goodness I just can't believe it is real!! AF was a no show today and I am starting to lose that feeling of hopelessness. It feels good to finally get lines that dark after my CP last month! Thank you!!

I'm officially late :dance:

It's a good feeling hey?!

I still have another hour to go lol. AZ time it is only 11pm :wacko:

I am so excited for my appointment Tuesday! BlueMoonBubba do you have any appointments scheduled yet?

I am so excited for my appointment Tuesday! BlueMoonBubba do you have any appointments scheduled yet?

Yep, tomoro I'm going to get a blood test done and maybe get my doctor to book me in with a midwife early just because of a previous cp.

I'm happy:cloud9:

Yep, tomoro I'm going to get a blood test done and maybe get my doctor to book me in with a midwife early just because of a previous cp.

I am going to call my OB and see if I can get them to do a strip test there and get the doc to order blood so I can get an answer sooner. My appointment on tues. was supposed to be to talk with my OB about finding out if there were any underlying causes for my chemical last cycle or it was just natures way of taking care of it you know... So I am hoping I don't actually have to wait until tuesday lol

What does your digi say? I can't see it in your pic. I only have a 14inch screen on my laptop lol

What does your digi say? I can't see it in your pic. I only have a 14inch screen on my laptop lol

It says Pregnant 1-2:thumbup:

I am going to call my OB and see if I can get them to do a strip test there and get the doc to order blood so I can get an answer sooner. My appointment on tues. was supposed to be to talk with my OB about finding out if there were any underlying causes for my chemical last cycle or it was just natures way of taking care of it you know... So I am hoping I don't actually have to wait until tuesday lol

Lol I always bug them and insist that I really need it lol

I am hoping that they will get on it since I am actually late this month :)

And that is great!!! I wish I could afford a digi but I will have to deal with my lines lol. I am just hoping I can make it through the next few days without worrying my head off!

Your lines says it all!!! You don't need a digi ;)

I hope all goes well for you, and don't forget to update!

Thank you! And you as well! And I won't forget to update. I am going to test again with my last FRER in the AM with FMU just to see if that line can get any darker :winkwink: And I have been pretty much living, breathing, and eating this website for the last few weeks sooo...I won't forget updates lol! You too I wanna know how that babe is doing!!

So ive still got until tonight for AF to be late. She's due today! TMI but i freaked out last night! DH made me have an orgasm and i was convinced i was going damage my baby/pregnancy! I will relax tonight once AF is late
xx

So ive still got until tonight for AF to be late. She's due today! TMI but i freaked out last night! DH made me have an orgasm and i was convinced i was going damage my baby/pregnancy! I will relax tonight once AF is late
xx

I'm still way to scared to try, I know tonight he's going to ask for it:dohh: but ill turn him down lmao until I get the green light from my doc:thumbup:

Thank you! And you as well! And I won't forget to update. I am going to test again with my last FRER in the AM with FMU just to see if that line can get any darker :winkwink: And I have been pretty much living, breathing, and eating this website for the last few weeks sooo...I won't forget updates lol! You too I wanna know how that babe is doing!!

Can't wait for your test tomoro:thumbup:

Ill be sure to update here too :)

Do any of you girls know if walking and doing house work moving about bending to pick up toddler will affect my preg? It's weird I'm such a worry wart :wacko:

Welll I had an O in my sleep at 9dpo so i guess if any damages was gunna happen it would of happened then. xx

Hi ladies :hi:
Can I please join this thread? I got my BFP yesterday so went out and bought a digital one last night....

Done it this morning AND it shows aspregnant - 1-2 weeks since conception..... Meaning my due date is 8th of Feb!!! :happydance:

Hi ladies :hi:
Can I please join this thread? I got my BFP yesterday so went out and bought a digital one last night....

Done it this morning AND it shows aspregnant - 1-2 weeks since conception..... Meaning my due date is 8th of Feb!!! :happydance:

Welcome!! I will add your ticker to front page:thumbup:

Happy and healthy nine months:flower:

I still have 3 days !!!! Until I am clear of AF! :( so I won't feel relaxed until Wednesday ! Grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->