• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Because bump groups are supposed to be on this thread I guess....

Ok so I feel like nothing... really. A tad bit sleepy, a tad bit tender on the bbs and thirsty. Is this enough for 4 weeks? You have to remember this is baby #5 for me so my body should know what to do about now.

That's pretty much how I'm feeling. Little sleepy, boobs tender, and very thirsty for water, bloated. I teared up at a show earlier, which never happens, but yeah. That's it! Every pregnancy is different. I think a lot of symptoms (like MS) can take as long as 6 weeks to kick in.

I don't feel pregnant, I just feel fat. :haha:

Is it weird that I'm already calling my bub a 'she'??

we have our names picked out already so were doing an alternate days thing, like yesterday we called it the boys name all day & today has been the girls name all day!xx

As long as you don't think if the chance it is a he will give him a complex calling him a she LOL :haha:

I am sure you are fine!! I know that you have a wish for it to be a girl. You and I both just have to wait it out to confirm our feelings:wacko:

At my early scan I am hoping to find out which side babe is on. Come on lefty!!

As long as you don't think if the chance it is a he will give him a complex calling him a she LOL :haha:

I am sure you are fine!! I know that you have a wish for it to be a girl. You and I both just have to wait it out to confirm our feelings:wacko:

At my early scan I am hoping to find out which side babe is on. Come on lefty!!

I have a feeling it's on my left too, I'm always cramping on that side..

My hospital won't give me a scan untill 12 weeks :cry:

we have our names picked out already so were doing an alternate days thing, like yesterday we called it the boys name all day & today has been the girls name all day!xx

I have my girls name picked out, but not for a boy:haha:

We're pretty set on a boy's name from trying to come up with names during my last pregnancy. However it took us forever to come up with one for a girl and basically the only name we agreed on, we used for our daughter. My luck (and his... because we have 2 girls + a female cat so he really wants a boy) we'll have another girl and she'll be nameless lol.

Hi! Can I join? I took a random HPT yesterday and got the shok of my life, BFP. We were taking a break from ttc and since I have PCOS i doubted it would happen for us naturally. According to the online calculator my expected due date is 1/31/14. I think I may be closer to the beginning of feb though.

Hi MeganS! When you did your EDD calculator did you use O day or LMP?

Sorry, took a nap. Guess you can add tired to my list of symptoms. Ha ha ha. To answer, I used LMP but since I have PCOS my cycles are crazy long so that's why I think it will end up in feb sometime. Also, we were totally not trying this cycle so no idea when I o'ed.

Very exciting! Congrats!

I have my girls name picked out, but not for a boy:haha:

We're pretty set on a boy's name from trying to come up with names during my last pregnancy. However it took us forever to come up with one for a girl and basically the only name we agreed on, we used for our daughter. My luck (and his... because we have 2 girls + a female cat so he really wants a boy) we'll have another girl and she'll be nameless lol.
I love the name Autumn, so unique..

Maybe because I want a girl so much that I'm so ready for her, not that I won't be for a little boy, I'd be happy with anything :)

With DD I wanted a boy so bad! And I carried so low every one thought it was going to be a boy! But alas...I got a beautiful baby girl! So this time I have no preferences I would be set for a while if I had a girl because I saved a lot of things from DD. But at the same time I want a boy because I don't have one yet! And I want DD to have a little brother :D

I'm good either way as well. We have no names yet except for a boys middle name. I'm set for clothes either way also because my best friend is a compulsive shopper and hoarder and has both boy and girl stuff.

I'm referring to the baby as a she! Hope we're all right.

BMB that is a beautiful name!! I love it!!

The name we have picked out for our girl is Seraphina!!

so I have something fun to tell you all. I had a wickedly vivid dream last night about my DH (who I have been teasing about this new computer game being his new girl friend) who cheated on me and really didn't want to quit seeing her. So I decided to go see her and ruff her up a bit. Then I went back a little bit later and threatened to take her to court for knowingly breaking up a family.

The funniest part is that his game is down today, someone messed with the server. Guess my dream worked. :haha::haha::haha:

Hi everyone! :hi: I'm so happy to find such a busy thread! I'm due February 5th and this is our first baby. So fun to find so many women going through this at the same time! I am just bursting with excitement and want to talk and think about everything pregnancy all the time :)

Hi everyone! :hi: I'm so happy to find such a busy thread! I'm due February 5th and this is our first baby. So fun to find so many women going through this at the same time! I am just bursting with excitement and want to talk and think about everything pregnancy all the time :)

Welcome :flower: it'll be a great 9 months

BMB that is a beautiful name!! I love it!!

The name we have picked out for our girl is Seraphina!!

so I have something fun to tell you all. I had a wickedly vivid dream last night about my DH (who I have been teasing about this new computer game being his new girl friend) who cheated on me and really didn't want to quit seeing her. So I decided to go see her and ruff her up a bit. Then I went back a little bit later and threatened to take her to court for knowingly breaking up a family.

The funniest part is that his game is down today, someone messed with the server. Guess my dream worked. :haha::haha::haha:

That's a lovely name, I remember watching a Barbie movie and her name was. Seraphina, I loved that name ever since :thumbup:

@BlueMoonBubba & allforthegirl those are both beautiful names! DD's name is Trinity Jane :) I had so many others picked out and then one day while I was six months preggo I was sitting on the couch and it just came to me! Trinity/Trinidad is the father, the son, and the holy spirit (the holy Trinity) and Jane is part of a name of one of my fav songs ever Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane :flower:

I am hoping if it is a girl I can do something sort of related to that maybe just with the same middle name though. My kids will most likely never be able to have the same last name, and besides the blood ties will have no apparent connection to each other, so I am hoping I can do that if I have another girl. I think I really like Hailey Jane. He picked Hailey and I picked Jane or Jade..Either works for me lol :thumbup:

If I have a boy though DH and I decided that his name will be Jacob Leo after my father who passed away last year and his grandfather.

Big plans ladies! DH and I talked about this stuff before we even started TTC lol.:blush:

@BlueMoonBubba & allforthegirl those are both beautiful names! DD's name is Trinity Jane :) I had so many others picked out and then one day while I was six months preggo I was sitting on the couch and it just came to me! Trinity/Trinidad is the father, the son, and the holy spirit (the holy Trinity) and Jane is part of a name of one of my fav songs ever Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane :flower:

I am hoping if it is a girl I can do something sort of related to that maybe just with the same middle name though. My kids will most likely never be able to have the same last name, and besides the blood ties will have no apparent connection to each other, so I am hoping I can do that if I have another girl. I think I really like Hailey Jane. He picked Hailey and I picked Jane or Jade..Either works for me lol :thumbup:

If I have a boy though DH and I decided that his name will be Jacob Leo after my father who passed away last year and his grandfather.

Big plans ladies! DH and I talked about this stuff before we even started TTC lol.:blush:

That's a gorgeous name:thumbup:

Jacob is close to my sons name Joseph, (it's Yousef in Arabic) he doesn't have a middle name, but for a boy, I really like the name Zayn (Zane, Zain,Zeyn) I lik that name but DH doesn't lol, he wants to name him after his dad and its a no no for me :haha:

MamaBear93: My name is Hailey, so I'm pretty sure it's the best name ever. :haha:

BlueMoonBubba: I love love love the name Zane, but won't use it because of its religious meaning. But it's such an awesome name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->