Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I don't see why you can't. You could always try. Is that just for the USA or is it for everywhere??

Amazon has the option to link to anywhere for your registry as well. Very cool!

BEAUTIFUL boys blessed!

hi girls wow gorgeous photos! I will post some when I get my laptop fixed am on my phone atm
Unfortunately I was a bit premature about my ms leaving me :( had a few good days then BAM back with a vengeance man what a tease :(
My smells have been terrible since 6 weeks so annoying its hard for everyone else in the house to live with me :(

So bloody angry right now! I go to my midwife appointment which is bloody useless she tried finding the heartbeat on the Doppler didn't even bother more than 20 seconds then she gives me the NT referral she told me you have to call today it's way too late now!!! Then I called 100 different places and none would do it today,so I found one I drove 2.5 hours to the place only for them to tell me it's too late we don't do it beyond 12 weeks so I sat in my car and cried and swore lol I made a massive scene there because they should have told me before I drove all that way!!!!

https://babyli.st/index

AFTG- It is just a website so I don't see any reason it would not work in different contries...I don't know how that works...:shrug:

Whitesox- I didn't know that amazon had that option.

Masonsbaby- So sorry ms came back. I had that happen to me too. I am ok now but I have super heartburn. I hope it stays away next time!

BMB- Oh my that sounds horrid. I would be so angry! Hope you get you scan soon!

BMB that is horrible!!! I am 12 weeks today and have my NT on Wednesday. They will do it up until 13 weeks here. I would have made a huge scene too!

BMB wow really that is just ridiculous. You are right they could have told you that when you were on the phone with them. Did you at least get to go shopping some place you don't normally?? Shopping always makes me feel better :winkwink:

It was a horrible day!

Aftg, it was literally in the middle of nowhere I don't know the way around,then on the way home my navigator decides to flop up! Argh! It's one of those days..

The hospital gave me my next appointment in 6 weeks because I was still in "early stages" and didn't need to be seen! I'm not doing the nt scan its not worth it, I guess this was a sign not to do it. Oh well....now what to cook? It's been a long day!

BMB I am sorry that it went that way. you are right though sometimes the universe gives use a clear message that something are just not going to happen. Happens to me all the time! Ugh in 6 weeks? UGH that is so far far away! Oh well at least you will get to see baby sooner than 20 weeks right?

Hey Ladies,
Hope you're all well! You all have such lovely families and so many great photos! This is mine and hubs first so we don't have any photos to share yet (but hope to next year!).
I'm so happy right now, I hadn't felt any baby 'flutters' for near a week but think I felt baby again a few minutes ago. I can see myself getting addicted to monitoring baby movements!

Then when baby gets tight in there like 38 weeks you will be uncomfortable with the kicks LOL But I love them all the same ;)

Try as I might I feel absolutely nothing yet, I just have wind... :blush:

Oh lady! When baby is up in there with a foot in your ribs and a foot in your pelvic bone you'll take back those words lol! I'll post a pic of before Alek was born and his placement! You'll be all "whut!?"

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/facebook95839991485.jpg

When his foot was up by his head and he was breech.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/facebook951930172516.jpg

When I was like 6 days from my induction/c section because he was breech.

My first was so far into my ribs my one rib is now permanently our of place LOL What we do for our children LOL

Had my appointment, 13 weeks tomorrow. . .the nurse couldn't find the heartbeat and I lost it. The doctor DID find it! Thank God! I was in tears. 148-152! She wants me back in 3 weeks and will order the Materni21. I hate to wait AGAIN but it's still sooner than my 20 week ultrasound. Apparently I don't get a 12 week scan. Just relieved to hear the HB!

(sorry for the cross post for some of you. :) )

Mmhm.

I'm having horrible ligament pains when I get up. in my right hip area. It sucks!

Had my appointment, 13 weeks tomorrow. . .the nurse couldn't find the heartbeat and I lost it. The doctor DID find it! Thank God! I was in tears. 148-152! She wants me back in 3 weeks and will order the Materni21. I hate to wait AGAIN but it's still sooner than my 20 week ultrasound. Apparently I don't get a 12 week scan. Just relieved to hear the HB!

(sorry for the cross post for some of you. :) )

you scared me, but I'm glad all is well... Baby's heart rate could be pointing to a boy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->