Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Hubby is hilarious. I asked to make a deal tonight-back massage for getting him off. . He said probably not because he's tired of getting jobs and not sex. Oy. I try to be nice and help him out! Then about 20 minutes later he says he guesses so cos he doesn't feel like doing it himself.

Major. Eyeroll. From. Me.

Oh my!

So I hope I did the right thing, but I think this crossed the line for me. We have a low income family next door that had me wondering what to do if anything about how they are neglected. The boys run around climbing on their garage, swinging pick axes or shovels around their brothers heads. The parents smoking up in the house while they were in it. Well today their youngest was running down a busy street with no clothing, then came back to our street and still ran around and no one came out at all, he even apparently sat on our front deck for a while. I hope that by call it in they will get some help. It is just so sad that they don't care enough.

Aww my little one was breech too, but we didn't know until the day before I had her as she must have had a squishy head or something - random growth scan picked it up ! She was a mega wriggly baby and I loved it so much, even if it was painful at times lol

Had my appointment, 13 weeks tomorrow. . .the nurse couldn't find the heartbeat and I lost it. The doctor DID find it! Thank God! I was in tears. 148-152! She wants me back in 3 weeks and will order the Materni21. I hate to wait AGAIN but it's still sooner than my 20 week ultrasound. Apparently I don't get a 12 week scan. Just relieved to hear the HB!

(sorry for the cross post for some of you. :) )

Definitely scary Whitesox!!! Glad they found the heartbeat for you! Stinks that you don't get another scan though!

AFTG, you did the right thing...if anything ever happens at least you know you tried to protect the kids!!! My neighbor (summer neighbor) lets her 6 year old out and never watches her...I was watching her for over an hour yesterday and my husband watched her all day on Sunday while she played with our boys...sad that they don't care...even though we live on a dead end, people speed down the road thinking it is the exit from our neighborhood...plus we live on the water...I guess they figure we'll watch for them.

So is anyone else sneezing? I am sneezing over 20 times a day, and it is never just once, I always have to sneeze at least 5 times in a row. Today I think I already went passed 20 times. It is so annoying. i have to be on top of my bladder or else I am scared I will lose it all down my leg in an embarrassing puddle on the floor. This is not a symptom I was expecting at ALL! :nope:

Hi girls
Aftg U did the right thing for sure!
Bmb I don't get seen again till im 20wks as im booked at the birthing centre and they don't see U til then:( I didn't get the nuchal either as its expensive here and I wouldn't do anything if they told me something bad anyway if that's my journey to take then that's what I'll do
Aftg I do have blocked and stuffy nasal passages but no uncontrollable sneezing hope that improves for U!

Private Gender scan booked on the 17th of this month!!!! 10 more days!!!

Here is a picture of my scan off yesterday!

13+2 and all is great. Can't see nub but any gender guesses welcome xx

Attachments

• babymcculla.jpg
    babymcculla.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 7
BMB my bm's have changed but I am not constipated. I am not going everyday but every other day, and (TMI) instead of first thing in the morning, I going not till late afternoon, which screws up my weight in the morning. **humbug**

youngmatic that is great looking scan, I am glad all is well for you and baby. If I was to hazard a guess i would say girl.... What was the HR at?

Youngmamttc, that is an amazing pic!!!

I had my NT this morning and the tech and the doctor both said things look good! The fluid at the base of the neck was thin and she could see the nasal bone! Baby is measuring 3 days ahead too! I'll try to upload a pic later...my scanner is misbehaving right now!

Youngmamttc, that is an amazing pic!!!

I had my NT this morning and the tech and the doctor both said things look good! The fluid at the base of the neck was thin and she could see the nasal bone! Baby is measuring 3 days ahead too! I'll try to upload a pic later...my scanner is misbehaving right now!

You don't have to scan per say, you could always take a pic with you phone and post it that way ;)

They didnt tell me what the HR was at. Don't think they do over here until 16 weeks.

I tried to guess using scull theory but ive read mixed stories on what to look for in girl v boy skulls lol! xx

Yeah the skull theory goes out the window cause genetics deems the skull shape not sex. Like with me I have a very long forehead and accroding to the theory I should be a boy LOL So because my ultrasounds looks like my head then technically it could be either or LOL

Yeah there isn't a visible nub on the pic either but time will tell lol xx

Here's my scan pic from today :happydance:

Attachments

• Scan_Doc0003.pdf
    363.1 KB · Views: 9
Hopefully this one is better!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
Congrats on the scans ladies! :)

I'm feeling a bit down today. Besides the fact that I felt horribly nauseated all morning and then finally puked, my 2 youngest daughters left to go back to Chicago. They were here 3 weeks and we had a FANTASTIC time. I wish my health were better in humid climates, I hate living away from them. Bah, it was a nice visit though and the grocery bill goes down to nearly nothing when they are gone. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->