Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Omg gender reveal scan is next Friday so happy and excited, we changed the date from Saturday to Friday, so hub can come along and get a day off work!

BMB that is exciting!! I am just a tad bit jealous that you will find out so soon LOL

Awe BMB that's exciting!!! I'm too jealous because I don't find out til August. But congrats!!!!!!

Thank you ladies! I just we get to see something and bub cooperates otherwise ill be one very annoyed woman lol

Great scans!

Awesome news BMB!

Count down for my next scan: 12 days woot woot.

My tummy is hurting tonight like all above baby. Like achy/just not feeling good. Bleh.

My low low abdomen is very tight lately. Must mean baby is moving on up. I went to put my knees up on the couch and NOPE couldn't do that. There was something in the way!!:haha:

Anyone else notice lately that you feel like you really have to pee and then go and think to yourself "that's it?". My bladder apparently is getting squished so i am peeing even more LOL

Wow. That's an early gender scan! I booked mine for the earliest we can have them (privately) and it is still not till the 30th ! Grrrr. Exciting stuff :)

haven't been on much(even less than usual) cos I'm on holiday, can't wait to go home now though. Feeling rotten ! Likely because I can't poop hahah ! Grrrrrr

I'm also having horrible ligament/muscle pains when I stretch.

As long as I keep my water intake up I will poo, though this morning I was bleeding a bit. I have a lot of fisher(mini tares) scaring in there (sorry TMI) from many years of chronic constipation, and giving birth.

Yes those nasty pains are getting way more frequent then usual. I can't wait to rearrange our bedroom so I have more room to get out bed to pee at night. I pulled muscles at the back of my legs trying to scoot out of bed two to three times a night.

Woke up with a cold :( I don't seem to get better.

Woke up last night at 3am felt nauseated ran to the loo and threw up I couldn't even keep down water, I think it's a nasty tummy bug :(

I sure hope that you feel better soon BMB.

I just finished my nephews blanket, you can check out the finished project on my journal. ;)

I've been trying to hold strong but I caved. I saw these onesies and fell in love.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130809_184517.jpg

Thank you aftg, ill be sure to check out the blanket :)

These are way too cute Cryssie.

Now I'm just hoping everyone else who has had that tech is right and she is never wrong. One even said she got her twins right at 13weeks.

Oh I think we've narrowed it down to two names.. Lainee Alexis or Lillian Alexis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->