Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

So am I. But I like Lilly for a nickname for Lillian. Idk. I'm so stuck lol.

Lily is adorable as well. . .

Names are SO HARD. Finding something you both like that isn't SUPER popular is a chore.

I'm still not getting those gotta have it or die craving yet. But so far I've wanted chocolate, pickles, applesauce, fries with mayo, Canadian bacon pizza, ramen, strawberries, more chocolate, oranges, key lime pie (never had it before in my life).. I think that is it.

Had a dream last night that my Dr that was so confident in that it being a girl told me it's a boy.. I'm so torn. Gut feeling is still girl. I need to contact my mils friend who saw us with a boy and a girl. . See if it still stands.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130811_190500.jpg

14.4 weeks.

image.jpg

Look who's already in maternity clothes:haha:

Fat bum,fat boobs,fat tummy couldn't ask for more...literally lol :rofl:

Tummy is hard all over, I know it's not all baby, half fat 1/4 bloat 1/4 baby!!

Bargain at $10 down from $65!

I've suddenly popped overnight I had a flabby tummy before now it's big and hard.

I've been naughty!! I bought some baby clothes today some for boys some for girls but most of them are unisex, I couldn't help it they were on sale at $2 a piece! It's all summer clothes because I'm having a summer babe:cloud9:

image.jpg

Forgot to mention today is DS birthday! He turned 3!! My god where has my baby gone?!

I have no bump at all... I'm kind of average built, ya know pudgy round the middle but not "fat" lol but nothing!!!!!! Last time I barely showed at six months lol. I remember being in a waiting room and this woman comes in, waddling away and sits opposite me and says "just you wait, you have this to look forward too. When are you due?" And I said "last week" hahaaha she was only about six months pregnant. I was there for my sweep! I never even brought a pair of maternity jeans last time, I just popped open the button during the last few weeks. I suppose its a blessing really, but I kind of wanted a bump to show off this time lol

Rhi rhi I didn't show up until 6 months with my first then I just popped! I was never fat like this I was tall and curvy but not fat I've gained 40kg in the past 3 years and I hate myself for it! This time I'm just fat. By the time I'm 9 months I'd probably be wearing bedsheets. Fml! Lol

I'm bigger this time too, about 2 stone heavier I would guess.
I think it is my pudgy belly that is hiding it, because I thought the second time you were suppose to "pop" early! saying that though, it might be genetics when my mum had her third baby, mums on the school run were coming up to her saying they hadn't even realised she was pregnant! and they had seen her every day up till the day before she had my youngest sister!

I WANT MY BUMP ... haha x

Rhi Rhi maybe it is just the way your body carries them. I am sure you will have more of a bump than last time, but if your mom carried small then I am sure it is just genetics then.

My brother was trying to jokingly put it out there that I am having a boy because right now it looks like I am all out front. I wanted to say rudely that the only reason I look like this is because it is baby #5 nothing to do with which sex I am having. Plus my SIL is wide right now and she is having a boy. So I guess that is out the window. Pffft

BMB I was like you ARE NOT having a summer baby!! What are you thinking, and then :dohh: Oh yah your are opposite of us LOL :dohh::dohh::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->