• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

@BlueMoonBubba & allforthegirl those are both beautiful names! DD's name is Trinity Jane :) I had so many others picked out and then one day while I was six months preggo I was sitting on the couch and it just came to me! Trinity/Trinidad is the father, the son, and the holy spirit (the holy Trinity) and Jane is part of a name of one of my fav songs ever Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane :flower:

I am hoping if it is a girl I can do something sort of related to that maybe just with the same middle name though. My kids will most likely never be able to have the same last name, and besides the blood ties will have no apparent connection to each other, so I am hoping I can do that if I have another girl. I think I really like Hailey Jane. He picked Hailey and I picked Jane or Jade..Either works for me lol :thumbup:

If I have a boy though DH and I decided that his name will be Jacob Leo after my father who passed away last year and his grandfather.

Big plans ladies! DH and I talked about this stuff before we even started TTC lol.:blush:

That's a gorgeous name:thumbup:

Jacob is close to my sons name Joseph, (it's Yousef in Arabic) he doesn't have a middle name, but for a boy, I really like the name Zayn (Zane, Zain,Zeyn) I lik that name but DH doesn't lol, he wants to name him after his dad and its a no no for me :haha:

Thank you :)

My brothers middle name is Joseph :) and my other brother's name is Jose lol IDK what my mom was thinking! I have yet to meet anyone named that! Awesome! And is his father's name that bad? lol

MamaBear93: My name is Hailey, so I'm pretty sure it's the best name ever. :haha:

I love the name but I am still so unsure. I originally wanted it to be Serenity Jane & Trinity Jane :) But DH doesn't like the name Serenity...ugh...DH loves the name Hailey though lol. SO I have a feeling that would be what it ends up being if it is a girl :winkwink:

MamaBear93: My name is Hailey, so I'm pretty sure it's the best name ever. :haha:

BlueMoonBubba: I love love love the name Zane, but won't use it because of its religious meaning. But it's such an awesome name!

I've always loved that name, ever since I was in primary school I had a crush on a boy named zane lmaooo
@BlueMoonBubba & allforthegirl those are both beautiful names! DD's name is Trinity Jane :) I had so many others picked out and then one day while I was six months preggo I was sitting on the couch and it just came to me! Trinity/Trinidad is the father, the son, and the holy spirit (the holy Trinity) and Jane is part of a name of one of my fav songs ever Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane :flower:

I am hoping if it is a girl I can do something sort of related to that maybe just with the same middle name though. My kids will most likely never be able to have the same last name, and besides the blood ties will have no apparent connection to each other, so I am hoping I can do that if I have another girl. I think I really like Hailey Jane. He picked Hailey and I picked Jane or Jade..Either works for me lol :thumbup:

If I have a boy though DH and I decided that his name will be Jacob Leo after my father who passed away last year and his grandfather.

Big plans ladies! DH and I talked about this stuff before we even started TTC lol.:blush:

That's a gorgeous name:thumbup:

Jacob is close to my sons name Joseph, (it's Yousef in Arabic) he doesn't have a middle name, but for a boy, I really like the name Zayn (Zane, Zain,Zeyn) I lik that name but DH doesn't lol, he wants to name him after his dad and its a no no for me :haha:

Thank you :)

My brothers middle name is Joseph :) and my other brother's name is Jose lol IDK what my mom was thinking! I have yet to meet anyone named that! Awesome! And is his father's name that bad? lol

It's not that bad but I hate it lol, it's very old fashioned and it sounds like "Sale" imagine how much my kid will be bullied at school for having that name lol

Our sons name is Aleksander Joseph. If we have a girl her name will be either Lainee or Lauryn with an A middle name. A boy no clue in a first name but he will have Allen for a middle name. I was thinking Lainee Allison or Lauryn Ashlee.

With Alek we could not agree on a girls name at all. Now we can't agree on a boys.

These are my boys names starting from the oldest Carter Robert David, Mason Joseph, Jackson Kenneth Michael, Ethan Vernon. All my boys have middle names that are for someone in my family or DH's family. (three older boys's father passed away, but a combo of his and my family as well)

Any one else having serious lower back issues? My lower back is killing me. But I think I am constipated TMI I know but it really sucks and I need some advice...What the heck am I to do. It hurts and I do not like it at all.:shrug:

Just take some tylenol for the pain and extra fluids for the constipation!!

I had some lower back pain just before I hit the 4 week mark. It was like I did too much digging bent over though I did no such movements!!

This pain is normal and to be expected as your LO digs in nice and deep!!

Joseph is after hubby late uncle. Allen would be after my uncle who passed this year and is also hubbys father's middle name. L.A. would be after my uncle if a girl.

I'm having slight back aches. Besides nausea I don't feel very preggo.

BMB that is a beautiful name!! I love it!!

The name we have picked out for our girl is Seraphina!!

so I have something fun to tell you all. I had a wickedly vivid dream last night about my DH (who I have been teasing about this new computer game being his new girl friend) who cheated on me and really didn't want to quit seeing her. So I decided to go see her and ruff her up a bit. Then I went back a little bit later and threatened to take her to court for knowingly breaking up a family.

The funniest part is that his game is down today, someone messed with the server. Guess my dream worked. :haha::haha::haha:

Ooh I love the name Seraphina! :thumbup: We have our list of girl names picked out. So far we have Ella, Olivia, Ava and Chloe. Ella is my #1 right now but that might change haha. Ava and Olivia are so popular right now, #4 and #5 on the SSN popular baby names of 2012 so they might be out :shrug:

I've been having crazy vivid dreams lately too. I guess that's another pregnancy symptom.

Hi everyone! :hi: I'm so happy to find such a busy thread! I'm due February 5th and this is our first baby. So fun to find so many women going through this at the same time! I am just bursting with excitement and want to talk and think about everything pregnancy all the time :)

Welcome :flower: it'll be a great 9 months

Thank you! And thanks for adding my ticker to the first page.:thumbup: I need to add one to my signature.

These are my boys names starting from the oldest Carter Robert David, Mason Joseph, Jackson Kenneth Michael, Ethan Vernon. All my boys have middle names that are for someone in my family or DH's family. (three older boys's father passed away, but a combo of his and my family as well)

Love these names

Then you should be the same as me. The 8th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->