Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Next week is going to be a busy one for us ladies. I am very excited for it all!!

Just announced it in Facebook with this pic:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130820_175235-1.jpg

Mine too Youngmama!

That is so cute Cryssie! If I am having a girl I may have to steal that!

I did it all on photobucket because I was at my mils and didn't have my cool editing program. Lol.

I was going back and forth with either having a paint fight or the shoes. I saw this shoes and made up my mind rather quickly. Then I noticed we all had black/grey shoes except hers so I decided to to the color splash. I loved it when I was done.

I thought of the shoe idea for a girl but we have too many shoes LOL. I am not even sure if you could tell they were girl shoes if we had to stand so far back to get them all in. So I also saw a paint chip idea that they write it's a girl on it. So I will probably do that with a picture of my belly, since it is more than big enough at this point!!

If we have a boy then we are going to take a photo in a sports shop saying we are having our own team. Or something to that effect!!

Lol I'm just going to tell people ; it's a boy/girl lol
Cos I'm exciting like that hahaha

Congrats to everyone having gender scans and healthy babies ! I'm so jealous, the husband doesn't want us to find out the sex and my scan is ages off anyway - 3.5 weeks to go !!!

Ps. Is anyone else's uterus massive now ?? I know I have a short torso but it's up by my belly button already :shock:

Congrats to everyone having gender scans and healthy babies ! I'm so jealous, the husband doesn't want us to find out the sex and my scan is ages off anyway - 3.5 weeks to go !!!

Yeah my anomaly scan is the 24th of sep! I couldn't wait though :haha: super impatient ! :dohh: kind of wish I was waiting now though. Having a tight month and could do with not spending 70 quid tbh !

Ps. Is anyone else's uterus massive now ?? I know I have a short torso but it's up by my belly button already :shock:

Almost if not already there. I can hardly feel where the top is right now. I have too much over top of it. I have also gained a bit of weight now that I am finally eating!

I don't even know how to tell tbh! I look the same as I did before getting pregnant still ! In fact better because I am having less stomach issues (bloating etc) thanks to my new medicine :)

Now that I am feeling better and finally getting my butt off the couch I am having less bloating. I am noticing that the few stretch marks I had gotten with DD have darkened and reappeared....ugh...:growlmad:

But I am going to take my first bump picture in weeks today now that I feel like I am really starting to show and not just have bloat:happydance:

Congrats Cryssie! Girls are so fun! I honestly think I want another girl I love dressing them up and the looks my DD and I get when we are all dressed up together is awesome!:haha:

I can't wait till Monday...It is taking forever to get here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->