Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Yey bmb is back! Praying that placenta moves for you and your little babe!

I have 5 more days to move and was told by my doc to sit it out because I am having braxton hicks pretty regularly now. Ugh. I have no idea what to do we don't even know when the next day off DH will have is going to be...Damn...This is not going well...

February 14th for me :) praying I don't go so overdue as lastime was so uncomfy. Anyone else feel like time is jst flying by?

I'm having the hardest time stating hydrated. I can't bring myself to drink water so I'm constantly dizzy and light headed. Even if I add flavor to it I just can't do it. Any drink really I have no desire to drink. I hate it because yesterday we went looking for a new car for me. After an hour I felt like I was going to pass out. Didn't help that I only ate breakfast because there happened to be a dealership open so we got to get me a car! But by dinner I was ready to black out.

I'm so gonna get yelled at my next drs appointment.

Cryssie do you like eating watermelon? You could try and increase that. It will help a bit too. But if you are just not interested in drinking water then even if you have a berry infused soda water would help.

Yeah. But watermelon is pricey here. I'll look into infused water or something. Maybe even non caffeinated tea.

Can you try a bit of flavoring? Lemon or the little squeeze bottles of fruit flavoring? I'm fortunate to be okay with water at least. I used to have a very hard time getting enough in.

Right now I'm even having a hard time eating. My throat started hurting Sunday so certain things turn me off food wise too. The past two nights I've been up of and on all night coughing to the point I nearly throw up. Today my throat doesn't hurt as bad. . I was gargling with salt water. But the cough has gotten me horse and I know it's shaking Lainee around something fierce. :(

Cryssie feel better soon my dear, it is no fun being sick! Increasing your water a bit will help with flushing out that cold of yours!!

i hope you feel better soon Cryssie, i hate being sick especially whilest pregnant, take plenty of naps and stay hydrated xx

Hey girls!:hugs:

Found out this morning we're having a boy!! So excited!
Baby still looked a bit like an alien though :haha:. But so wonderful to hear the heartbeat and it was very clear it's a boy as soon as the image popped on the screen :thumbup:

My belly kinda popped a few days ago, pretty much overnight. It's amazing how it suddenly appears like that!

I've been absent for a while because of major internet problems at our current appartment. End of this week we're moving to a beautiful farm house with great internet so that problem should be solved.

Good to see you are all doing well!

Attachments

• 16 Weeks.jpg
    16 Weeks.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2
Naps? Hah! Lol. I only get naps in the weekend. I added lemon juice to my water and drank that better than plain water.

Aww aftg! Looks like you got your little league team. Glad he's doing good tho!

Great bump!

Aftg your littlest mans scan looks so similar to DS one! I love it

image.jpg

If I'd seen your scan before you announced the gender I would have guessed boy:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->