Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

BMB I have read your post I am so sorry things are getting really scary for you. I hope that things will be ok and really just want to send you out my love!!

Hi Guys

I've eventually joined this thread after announcing my pregnancy on a TTC one with some of you.

Pregnancy is going well. Had my 12wk scan on Wednesday including Nuchal and everything was fine. I couldn't wait to announce it to all my friends and this is how we did it via a video on Facebook...

https://youtu.be/p21Kg6a4s3A

Hope your all well xx

A4TG talked to BMB yesterday, this was her update in the original post in 2nd Tri:

I just wanted to let you know that I just talked BMB and she is at the hospital but her and baby is doing well. They are suspecting placenta previa which is causing the bleed and possibly more. She has been put on bed rest and saline. I will update you as info comes. But it is absolutely wonderful they are both safe!!

Thank you WhiteSox, I actually ended up finding BMB's thread and seeing AFTG's update great to hear they are doing ok. I was worried for her.:flower:

That video is so cute! Just made dh watch it too!

BMB so relieved all is well for you! Xx

Wishing you all the best BMB!
Welcome new ladies!
Wow haven't been on for a while but have been enjoying all you're posts. I an finally over my hg yay! Smells can still get to me but I feel almost normal otherwise and can eat nearly everything!!! Woohoo! Hehe

Hi girls, were back home :)

Thank you all for the comments and thanks all for your concerns I'm so great full to have such a caring and loving group of mummies who I'm sharing my journey with, I couldn't have asked for more :hug:

The doctors suspect placenta previa, they're hoping it moves by 20 weeks, ill be having regular check ups, hopefully it shifts and its out of the way. I'm just glad babe is ok, I miss bnb community I'm glad to be back :)

Hi Guys

I've eventually joined this thread after announcing my pregnancy on a TTC one with some of you.

Pregnancy is going well. Had my 12wk scan on Wednesday including Nuchal and everything was fine. I couldn't wait to announce it to all my friends and this is how we did it via a video on Facebook...

https://youtu.be/p21Kg6a4s3A

Hope your all well xx

I love it, such a sweet video:thumbup:

Congratulations h&h 9 months :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies xx

Please let me know when your EDD is so I can add you all to the first page :)

Yay I'm so glad you're back and that you and baby are okay :hugs: (I hope your pesky placenta shifts !)

I'm so very glad you are home!! Take it easy momma!

So far we are having good time. It is a bit hard with the time change but it will help with the transition to school.

Yay BMB for being home! Hopefully the placenta will move soon. That's scary stuff.

So glad to hear you are home BMB!!! Awesome to hear that the baby is okay! Rest up and all of our fingers are crossed that your placenta moves!

So glad you're home and back BMB! HUGS!!

Glad you're trip is going okay A4TG!

We're going to a wedding today, or at least the reception. It's supposed to be 90 and the wedding is in a park so I may bail on sitting in the sun. My hubs is never off on weekends as he is in the restaurant biz so this is quite a treat. :)

Babywishes I'm glad to see you have made it. Glad to have you on here to chat with once again!!

Whitesox that soy da like a lovely treat for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->