Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

These are my boys names starting from the oldest Carter Robert David, Mason Joseph, Jackson Kenneth Michael, Ethan Vernon. All my boys have middle names that are for someone in my family or DH's family. (three older boys's father passed away, but a combo of his and my family as well)

Love these names

Thank you :kiss:

You know I find it funny. If I go by the date of my LMP it says Feb7th. I only O'd a day earlier and when I enter the day of O for EDD then it gives me Feb5th. WTH is that all about? How does it change it by two days?

No clue! If i enter my lmp I'm 4.4 by o date I'm 4.1 I od on the 18 th. Lol.

I guess it goes by cycle length too? Cos if i od like normal people on cd 14 and had a 28 day cycle I -would- be 4.4

I'm just going to stick by my ticker lol can't be bothered changing it LOL

I'm having another c section so i know my edd wont matter February 3rd is going to be the due date.

Oh and first midwife appt. is when I get to 8 weeks, first scan 12 weeks..

I'm going docs tomoro for a blood test :)

I am so jealous of you. You will be getting your blood test before me.... :haha:

I have 1 FRER left and a handful of IC left. I'm going to test with the ICs each day but I'm wondering if I should use the FRER tomorrow morning or wait another day since I took one this morning. They say hcg doubles every 2 days so if I want to see progression in my line, it makes sense to just wait and use it the day after tomorrow, right?

I'm also hesitant to call my doctor to schedule my 1st appointment. I feel like I'm too early to call, you know? I first started seeing this OB/GYN at the start of my last pregnancy. I called when I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks and the receptionist said they usually don't see you until you're 8 weeks along (which is fairly common) but I asked if it made a difference that I'd had a chemical a month prior and a m/c at 7 weeks a couple years back so she scheduled me in with the doc the very next week at 6 weeks along, my doc ordered blood tests and scheduled me for my first scan for 7 weeks. So realistically I shouldn't feel weird calling so early to schedule my 1st appointment but I feel like I'm barely pregnant so it's silly of me to call, anyone else feel the same?

On the topic of names, for a boy we have Joshua Harlow picked out. Harlow is OH's middle name & his grandfather's (who passed away) first name so we're keeping it in the family. As for girls... no idea. My list includes:

First Names
Erin (a nod to our Irish roots)
Katherine (I'd call her Kate)
Carly
Clara

Middle Names
Sophia
Hope
Olivia
Harper
Paige
Ellis

Lol I have to wait 2-3 days for results..I'm really eager to know what my hcg levels are!

I have 1 FRER left and a handful of IC left. I'm going to test with the ICs each day but I'm wondering if I should use the FRER tomorrow morning or wait another day since I took one this morning. They say hcg doubles every 2 days so if I want to see progression in my line, it makes sense to just wait and use it the day after tomorrow, right?

I'm also hesitant to call my doctor to schedule my 1st appointment. I feel like I'm too early to call, you know? I first started seeing this OB/GYN at the start of my last pregnancy. I called when I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks and the receptionist said they usually don't see you until you're 8 weeks along (which is fairly common) but I asked if it made a difference that I'd had a chemical a month prior and a m/c at 7 weeks a couple years back so she scheduled me in with the doc the very next week at 6 weeks along, my doc ordered blood tests and scheduled me for my first scan for 7 weeks. So realistically I shouldn't feel weird calling so early to schedule my 1st appointment but I feel like I'm barely pregnant so it's silly of me to call, anyone else feel the same?

On the topic of names, for a boy we have Joshua Harlow picked out. Harlow is OH's middle name & his grandfather's (who passed away) first name so we're keeping it in the family. As for girls... no idea. My list includes:

First Names
Carly
Clara

Middle Names
Sophia
Hope
Olivia
Harper
Paige
Ellis

I really like Erin Hope, it's really pretty

Ha!! Then I may find out before you :haha: I usually find out that evening LOL BUUUUUT since my appt isn't until 4:30pm I probably won't get my test done until the next morning so I should know by that evening.... CAN IT JUST HURRY UP ALREADY!! Aaaaaahhhhh :wacko:

Ha!! Then I may find out before you :haha: I usually find out that evening LOL BUUUUUT since my appt isn't until 4:30pm I probably won't get my test done until the next morning so I should know by that evening.... CAN IT JUST HURRY UP ALREADY!! Aaaaaahhhhh :wacko:

Here even if you got it done early in the morning they won't give u results straight away:brat:
I don't think you want it to hurry up to get ewy blood draw out of you, you wanna see dr hotty ooohhh lalala:winkwink:

What? did you say something? I was just dreaming :haha:

Man I shouldn't say anything my guys has a six pack and massive arms LOL He is built like a brick sh*t house LOL I am I am madly in love....

Just nice have a good looking Dr is all :haha:

First Names
Carly
Clara

Middle Names
Sophia
Hope
Olivia
Harper
Paige
Ellis

Love your name choices :thumbup: I think you should use the FRER tomorrow morning. I was POAS morning and night and seeing a good progression so once a day will be great and should show a difference. I know they say hcg doubles every 48 hrs but FRER is so sensitive it shows a progression even with a small increase.

Are any of you changing your makeup and beauty products? I'm trying to switch everything to phthalate and paraben free. So far I've found out that Tarte and Josie Maran are good for makeup and I found this line made for pregnancy called Belli that has lotion and bodywash. Nail polish is really hard though and I'm still searching for something with fewer chemicals in it.

I am using BeautiControl and they don't have any paraben's, gluten, artificial dyes and fragrances! They even have a skin analysis that will tell you what you should use!! It is great!!

Other than that I am not changing anything, just more conscience about what I eat.

What? did you say something? I was just dreaming :haha:

Man I shouldn't say anything my guys has a six pack and massive arms LOL He is built like a brick sh*t house LOL I am I am madly in love....

Just nice have a good looking Dr is all :haha:

Lucky you!!

Are any of you changing your makeup and beauty products? I'm trying to switch everything to phthalate and paraben free. So far I've found out that Tarte and Josie Maran are good for makeup and I found this line made for pregnancy called Belli that has lotion and bodywash. Nail polish is really hard though and I'm still searching for something with fewer chemicals in it.

Yes, I'm using Nude by Nature, it's a mineral make up, been using it for 6 months now I love it, it's a little pricey, but normal foundation breaks out my skin and gives me discolouration patches :sick: this has worked great for me so far.

I am using BeautiControl and they don't have any paraben's, gluten, artificial dyes and fragrances! They even have a skin analysis that will tell you what you should use!! It is great!!

Other than that I am not changing anything, just more conscience about what I eat.

Oh thanks, I'll have to check it out. I've been using mineral foundation for years but all of my other makeup and products are not paraben and phthalate free so I'm switching.

Yes, I'm using Nude by Nature, it's a mineral make up, been using it for 6 months now I love it, it's a little pricey, but normal foundation breaks out my skin and gives me discolouration patches :sick: this has worked great for me so far.

I'm the same with foundation. All the other ones make me break out or get rashes. I'm having a hard time with body wash, lotion, shampoo and conditioner. All the natural ones I've tried so far just don't compare to my chemical laden normal ones :haha: I'm trying out some new shampoo and conditioner from Alba Botanica so we'll see. Hairspray is a lost cause! Everything is so packed with chemicals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->