Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20131003_185902.jpg

22 week belly pic. I'm finally at pre pregnancy weight. And slowly gaining.

Hi lovelies, it's been ages since I last updated here are some new things going on with me:
-one of the major things happening ATM is I'm having slightly leaky boobs, clear liquid comes out when I gently squeeze them.
-I'm having weird hairs growing in weird places.
-I have lost 7 kg
-my libido is out of the roof I need to do it at least twice a day!!
-dh felt LO move
-LO movements are now more frequent and a lot stronger :cloud9:
-I have lovely hair now

These are the things from the top of my head.. I had my birthday on the 7th we had a little family get together and got lots of great prezzies! Our anniversary is on the 17th so that should be fun!

I have a glucose test/midwife appointment on the 27th, I also have my scan on the 22nd. It'll be a busy week, my sister gave me some if her sons hand me downs they're in perfect condition she's also lending me her sons cot, I'm safe to say I have 95% of the baby needs! I still need diapers, maybe a bassinet if I don't bed up putting the cot in our room, and I'm going to buy the little knick knacks later on in my pregnancy like dummies,milk storage bottles for when I'm at uni and mum will take care of babe, some newborn outfits and other little things.

I'll be on the look out for garage sales to see if I can find a trampoline for DS and a mini dining table for outside.

As for university I've dropped a major unit that was stressing me out, my end of year holidays start mid November until end of February but I'll be taking 3 classes 2 online and 1 I go once a week, to keep me on track!

So that's all for me ! If I remember anything I'll be sure to update!

Thanks for the update BMB! Glad things are going pretty well. :)

Wearing compression socks for the first time today (Hubby is a runner) and they feel WONDERFUL! I have some pretty crazy varicose veins from age, weight gain and 4th pg plus my ankle has really been hurting a lot and I have swelling. Has anyone had ankle pain without being on their feet a lot? I stay home, so I'm not super active all day long. Not sure if it's a pregnancy related thing or an arthritis thing.

Sarah (BMB) soooooooooooo good to hear from you!! Happy belated Birthday. I'm glad that things are going well. lots of good fun things for you that is for sure. Sounds like you also most of what baby needs. :happydance: My libido has changed again. I only want it when I want it, and it has to be in a certain way or else it is really hard for me to get into it :dohh: Can't wait for more updates.... scans, and tests!!

Kellie i thought of trying those but I not sure if they will help my veins as they are at my knee and up.... but I am guessing bubs has moved enough so that they aren't causing me agonizing pain like before. I am glad though they are helping you though. As for ankles mine haven't started to bother me yet. So I am not sure, I have increased my exercise a bit. I am trying to walk more, it may be causing me my feet to hurt but I know that it is helping everything else.

Thank you ladies, I'm also very very thirsty all the time, normal tap water will not quench my thirst I need an orange or apple juice to do the trick, weird huh??

I can't complain too much about my body aches, I'm ok for the time being, it's hard to get out of bed in the morning so that's about it really, and the lower back pain after standing up for long periods of time. So I'm grateful.

Thank you ladies, I'm also very very thirsty all the time, normal tap water will not quench my thirst I need an orange or apple juice to do the trick, weird huh??

I am the same, and it has to be very cold drinks to. We bought a water cooler, and I just put those mio drink squirt things in my water. just enough and i can pound back almost 3 cups of water in a shot lol, with out it then maybe one glass is all lol

I was getting worried everyone left after I posted! Glad everyone is doing good!
Happy belated birthday Bmb!

I'm pulling 8 hour shifts until Tuesday. I'm sure I'll be beat by 6 pm when I got off. I've been having horrible heart burn at night to the point when I've thrown up again. . It is so annoying. I have my 4D scan Nov 1st. I'm so excited. I'm feeling her move more and more. Alek even felt her once! Lol. He got this look on his face. He also keeps asking to go to the Dr to see sister. No clue when I'm getting my glucose test done.

Cute pic Cryssie!

Sacha, I ordered compression tights today as well! I have to make a 4 hour drive on Monday and thought they may help with the swelling from sitting so long. :)

I'm SUPER thirsty all the time. I go through loads of water.

I hope they work well for you. Let me know what you think, I know mine will be back with a vengeance with my LO gets a lot bigger.

Good luck with your 4 hour drive.

Hey isn't being overly thirsty have something to do with GD or pre-e?

Thanks for the update BMB! Glad things are going pretty well. :)

Wearing compression socks for the first time today (Hubby is a runner) and they feel WONDERFUL! I have some pretty crazy varicose veins from age, weight gain and 4th pg plus my ankle has really been hurting a lot and I have swelling. Has anyone had ankle pain without being on their feet a lot? I stay home, so I'm not super active all day long. Not sure if it's a pregnancy related thing or an arthritis thing.

I have to start wearing my compression stockings soon. My legs/veins are awful! I stand all day on cement floors too. Very painful by the end of the day. My ankles are basically purple from all the veins. Yuck!!!

I've been super thirsty this whole pg. . .but I drank a lot of water before pg as well. I'm really hoping my Glucose test is okay. :)

Wow it really has gotten quiet in here......

Well I am going to take a well deserved break this morning. I have been going and going for the last few days, and today I am going to sit on my tuckus and not do very little until lunch time LOL

O.M.G. I just realized, just a few short weeks and a few of us will be starting third tri already! four weeks for me!! AAAHHH:wacko::wacko::yipee::yipee::shock::shock:\\:D/\\:D/

When does third tri start? And how many weeks is v day where U are? My midwife said 24wks for vday here

Third Trimester starts at 27 week and 24 weeks for vday. So for me one more day LOL

I can't believe how far we've come! I remember when we were announcing it before the mcs, Sacha! Then now here we are. Still days between us for due dates, lol.

But have you thought about it? We were supposed to have our kids already. . I think about it time to time but then I'm kinda okay with still waiting to meet them.

Sorry if that was too much.

I'm finding it hard to do much today. Lainee moved up finally and has been under my ribs all day. She's back down below my belly button now tho. At one point I felt her kick/hit below my ribs and in my pelvic area. Nice length there.

My midwife never mentioned anything about v day to me, But I'm just so happy my little boy is so active all the time, he had the hiccups yesterday and it was the cutest thing dh was so amazed to see my belly jump lol

TMI...
I have poo problems I haven't gone in about 3 days I'm so constipated :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"