Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Cryssie I have thought about it but it really seems to far away yet. I don't think I am ready to have baby now. Give me a few more weeks and I will be more ready, but I think it is just because baby is ready yet. After 37 weeks I will be ready to push :haha:

BMB I am sorry you are still suffering with that.

I may not be constipated, but my weight is getting a bit out of control. I am trying to get it back under more control by just watching how much I am putting into my body. Have to remember portion sizes are still important.

Congrats to V-day. Mine will be tomorrow

I am not sure what v day is?

[edit] It took me a second to think about it but I just realized what v day means lol never mind...

lol Buuuuut DD's third birthday is in 11 days and her party is next Sat. I am so stoked we got her an adorable princess bike w/ training wheels and a little baby carrier on the back :D She is going to love it.

One huge issue I am having right now is hemorrhoids (sorry if it's TMI) but it hurts to stand, walk, sit, go to the restroom, basically anything. It all hurts, laying down in bed is the only thing that helps. I bought some spray that has witch hazel in it for the pain and discomfort but I also have a tear so the witch hazel just burns! Ugh. I have no idea what to do. I am waiting for DH to get home so that I can take a warm bath. I am in so much pain. I have never had a hemorrhoid this big before...Anyone have any ideas for relief?

Ohhhh I'm watching this doco about lemurs and the baby one fell off its mummy's back and died :( it's so sad it was trying to save it. Hormonal.

16 days and I'll be in the double digits holy crap!

16 days and I'll be in the double digits holy crap!

21 days for me. I'm due on the 11th feb 2014.

Really excited! My only problem is I don't have the strength i normally have when doing cleaning and find myself with backache if i overdo it, but thankfully my other half is helping me with the housework when it gets too much.

I can't wait to meet my baby girl :)

We're due the same day Ambience! :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm having so much fun being pregnant feeling my little girls baby kicks. I would like a natural birth, i've been watching one born every minute and it doesn't look that painful. I'm not worried at all. Maybe i should be! :)

How did you find your 3 births before this?

Any advice on what to expect? xx

Thanks!

It's SO different every time. I was actually induced with all 3 of mine because my waters had broken. My first was a very hard go, but she was really big 9lb 8oz and a very small hospital. Most doctors say now that I should have had a C Section with her. My 2nd I was induced at 9am and she was born at 10:37am. . .no meds, it was fairly breezy and I only pushed twice. WIth my 3rd it took longer, 9am-5pm, but wasn't all that awful either. I did get the epidural with my 1st and 3rd. I have no regrets. I would do it again if I needed it, and if I can go without as I did with the 2nd, that's great too. I think so many people go in with preconceived notions about how things are SUPPOSED to be or how they MUST be for them, that's when disappointment comes in. Go with the flow, and don't beat yourself up no matter what happens. :)

Me too!! Yey!

Four more weeks until the GD test...ugh I just want that part yo be over! and three more until 3rd tri!

My baby girls 3rd birthday party is this weekend and I have found myself counting down the days! I am so excited for her to get her presents lol we bought her a big girl bike this year (with training wheels of course) because she loves to go outside and ride her trike but her knees are hitting the handle bars lol. I can't decide weither I should give it to her before the party, during the party or after the party. I'm not sure if we can fit it into my husbands car so during the party might be out of the question. So I'm thinking after so that she will have a reason to want to come home from my gmas house....idk

Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->