Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

4 more weeks for the test? I actually have the slip already and will be doing it next week. I will be just glad it happens cause I am still worried my swelling and weight gain may be GD!!

As for you LO I am not sure, I think I would wait until after the party because with mine the would just want to go out and ride it while the party is on LOL

4 more weeks for the test? I actually have the slip already and will be doing it next week. I will be just glad it happens cause I am still worried my swelling and weight gain may be GD!!

As for you LO I am not sure, I think I would wait until after the party because with mine the would just want to go out and ride it while the party is on LOL

Yea they do it at 28 weeks here. I can't believe I have to wait that long. I just want it over I hate that test. But during this pregnancy I have been much more healthy then before so to an extent I have been enjoying this pregnancy. Sort of. Besides the varicose veins in places I wish I never knew you could get them and the terrible back ache but that could be partly my own fault from picking up my daughter all the time. I really have to stop.

And the problem I am having is from my gmas house to my home is an hour and a half drive and her party doesn't start until 3pm so by the time we get back here it will be dark, and DH works the next day...ugh...I a so lost. I would rather have her riding her bike at my gmas for a bit if we can get it in the car...at least then daddy gets to be there for it...(I'm so lost)...:dohh:

So maybe give it to her when she wakes up first thing. My boys love getting their presents first thing on their birthday. It is kind of a tradition for us.

Yay for the V-Day girls!!! :)

I have my GD test in 3 1/2 weeks at 27 weeks. I hope it doesn't make me puke as it has in the past!

So maybe give it to her when she wakes up first thing. My boys love getting their presents first thing on their birthday. It is kind of a tradition for us.

Yea. I didn't think of that lol. I should it will be cold but she wont care. And it will give me an excuse to make sure she is wearing plenty of padding :haha: thank you, you may have just solved my little issue :D:hugs:

And whitesox I hope you don't get sick either. I remember doing the test with DD1 and having her go CRAZY in my tummy and repeatedly kick my in the stomach and caused a lot of back up. It was terrible. I hope it goes well for all of us. I hate that test so much.

I think giving her the bike when she wakes up is a great idea!

It's funny that you ladies don't like the GD test...it doesn't bother me at all...except sitting there for an hour!!!

No clue when my GD test is. Lol. Maybe she'll tell me at my next appointment on the 1st.

I have been dying of hay fever all day :( I want to rip my own face off

Hi girls, I have the worst sciatic pain ever, the leg cramps keep getting worse and my back is stiff as!

My appointment and ultrasound is on the 22nd so I'm looking forward to that, it was also our anniversary today! He bought me a perfume and I bought him a cake! Lol

BMB I get that every once and a while, but mine usually happens when I put weight on my hip, it give me a shock of pain then will just ache afterwards. Though I will get the odd ache on my tail bone.

I'm sorry you're hurting BMB! Happy Anniversary!

A bump from today. . .23 + 2. . .please ignore the unmade bed, as I am trying to get comfortable in it most of the day and our mess. 7 weeks is a long time to be in a hotel and we have a lot of junk. :) My exercise ball has been AMAZING help for my hip pain at least. Oh and I didn't put make up on for you guys either. HAHA

Attachments

• 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 5
I think I'm having RLS bad. My ankle to my knee hurts/feels restless every night around bedtime. Mostly my right leg. Hubby doesn't think so since its only one leg. But it bugs me nearly every night.

Between Alek and the dogs I believe this kid will come out flat for how much my tummy is squished. I know she doesn't like it because she'll kick them but they don't react!

I have to have enough room, so I don't have anyone but DH in bed with me. Even the cat is finding that she is getting the boot. My dogs aren't allowed in the bed, I always grew up that the dogs sleep in their own beds. Plus if my one dog slept in the bed one of us would have to leave. He is just one giant boy LOL and I don't think I would like that much hair in bed LOL Here is a picture of my boy.

942819_10151350534145755_57941404_n.jpg

He's adorable! We weren't going to let the girls sleep with us but hubby caved when Luna was a pup. We have a weimaraner and a boxer.

I would love to have a Weimaraner but I am not sure if we have a big enough back yard for one.

Razz is just a spoiled brat and we didn't have any kids getting into bed with us. With the King Size, it's pretty spacious. :) Razz only weighs 12 pounds and doesn't shed.

Attachments

• Razzy2.jpg
    Razzy2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
Very cute Kellie!! I also have a little black one, about 15 lbs. But she still doesn't sleep on my bed, she actually runs to her kennel at night to sleep. She love it in there.

Our Luna(tic)
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/IMG_360171018623593.jpg

And Roxy - the "lap dog/cat"
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20131017_110355.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79