Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

The first is my Sheba when we first got her she is much larger snd looks more like a lab with an aussie coat now though and the second is my Foxy Foxy she was my first fur baby that I could call my own :) I'm loving all this fur baby sharing I also have another Chihuahua but I don't have any pics on my comp

Attachments

• DSCN0667 (450x600).jpg
    DSCN0667 (450x600).jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN0525 (600x450).jpg
    DSCN0525 (600x450).jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 1
Have you guys heard of prepartum depression?

I've been very sad off and on recently. Like I wanna go cry and cuddle Alek in his bed because i feel like I'm robbing him of my time and love. I lie awake some nights wondering how the hell I'm going to do two kids, how we are. Maybe these are normal worries but I just want to bawl about them.

Hubby thinks I'm nuts and its normal. I was jokingly saying i have prepartum depression but curiosity got a hold of me and i googled it.. its something real.. which is weird.

How are things going with you BMB?
hi aftg, im doing good thanks for asking :flower: both my appointments are on Tuesday, hopefully ill get a decent profile picture and post it here:baby:

im actually really scared of dogs i dont dare go near one, i was attacked my a vicious police dog when i was a little kid and i never recovered after that:dohh:

Mamabear cute pups!

Cryssie I have heard that anxiety is super real, and can make some women crazy cause they have this anxiety and yet they aren't all that stressed. Though I can see this prepartum thing being real too. Our hormones really do wreak havock upon our bodies!!

BMB that sucks that you were attacked. But not all dogs are like the one that attacked you. My kids can take away my dogs food and bones with their mouths (not that I would let them) and all my dogs would do is lick them. LOL I wish you had met some like my boy. He really is just a cuddly polar bear!!

I can't wit to see your pics BMB!! I sure hope they get nice ones for you! :hugs:

hi ladies!my dd is feb. 9.its my fourth child.but im worried and very scared.i have very low amniotic fluid and am bleeding.anyone has or had a situation similar to mine?any advice?please help me out

4tobe I am sorry love. I only had low fluid in my last Trimester with my first. I really hope the best for you love!! :hugs: Keep us apprised of what your Dr says!

Hi ladies - it's been an absolute eternity since I updated! Have been shamelessly stalking you all :haha: but for one reason or another have never got round to posting myself! And sorry am posting this on Katiie's and BMB's thread so sorry if you read it twice!

Glad to hear everyone's pregnancies are progressing even if it is with some nasty symptons. Great to hear gender news too - our 20 week scan showed we are Team Blue!! Took me a few days to get used to the idea as I was convinced we were having a girl but more than happy with my little man now! And DH is over the moon :)
All looked good on scan except that placenta is lying a little bit over my cervix. They're very hopeful that it'll move - got another scan at 36 weeks to check - if it doesn't then it's a section for me which would be disappointing but whatever's needed to get our little man here safely.

I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and though I'm loving being pregnant I can't say it's the easiest thing in the world :haha: My blood pressure's still running low so am keeping work on their toes with regular faints, indigestion is my current enemy and my old hip / back problem is flaring up now my bump is growing. I drop hours at work in a couple of weeks which I'm looking forward to. Due to finish properly at 36 weeks but in all honestly I doubt I'll get that far (I work on Intensive Care and it's a really physical job, I already can't do about half of my duties and have a ridiculous risk assessment in place!)

Still 15 weeks to go and I'm growing rather inpatient to meet my little man already :blush: Everyone said that this part would fly by but it's dragging a bit to be honest. I think it's because 3 of my friends have given birth in the last couple of weeks and I'm a bit jealous of them :blush: Though 2 of those have had theirs prematurely, one is still in SCBU so I've also had words with my little man telling him to cook properly before he arrives :haha: He's a very active little boy, especially in the evenings where he goes a bit mental. It's funny but I can see his daddy's personality in him already. He doesn't like being constrained at all - hates me leaning forward, anything resting on my bump and detests seatbelts! Every time I'm in the car he punches away at the seatbelt, not sure how I can explain to an unborn baby that they're non-negotiable! :haha:

We had a big disappointment at the start of the month as we had to cancel our 3 week trip to Florida literally the day before we were due to fly, suitcases were all packed and everything :cry: My nephew got some kind of viral illness, he wasn't well enough to fly and I wasn't allowed to be near him as no one could figure what it was. And we were all staying in same accommodation so it was either we all went or none of us. Fortunately we're fully covered by travel insurance so at least we've made some unexpected savings towards next year. We still got away for a week, stayed in some lovely hotels in the UK and got a good rest. And the holidays that I saved are what are enabling me to drop hours at work so maybe it was all for the best.

Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend :flower:

baby1wanted I am sorry that your trip didn't end up as planned. Better safe than sorry , I guess.

Glad you are doing well, thanks for the up date love!

Hey Ladies!
Hope everyone's doing well!
Sorry I haven't been very active lately, so much has happened! We finally found out that we are also team blue! I'm beyond ecstatic and can't wait to meet my little boy!

We've also recently moved to a lovely two bed cottage (finally have a nursery room and an internet connection) and couldn't be happier! My OCD and depression have subsided to a near normal level (although I'm definitely entering my nesting phase, I actually love tidying right now :haha:) and I feel great, I'm really starting to enjoy the pregnancy. I'm also really motivated by planning the nursery; I've drawn Peter Rabbit, Jemima Puddleduck and made two soft felt toys along with a banner I made a while back. I'm currently working on a cross stitch and hope to make some more decorations.

We've also finally decided on a name that we both like! Our little man is going to be called Oscar (Oz for short) although my nickname for bubs is Oisky Poisky :happydance:

Hi ladies! Not much going on in pregnancy land for me but already a mommy land has been super chalk full of stuff to do and I wanted to share a picture of my beautiful little birthday girl with you gals. Here she is in her Minnie Mouse dress that her uncle bought her from Disney Land in California for her 3rd birthday <3<3<3<3<3

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 5
ladybugz that is great name! I am glad that your OCD has diminished some for you. It is always nice to have a space for everything. Congrats on the new home!

Mama your LO is very cute!

Had a quick photo shoot with Alek on Sunday at a pumpkin patch. It was so much easier two years ago lol. But he is adorable nonetheless and I got some great shots!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/IMG_422381199602481.jpghttps://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/IMG_422392481885406.jpg

Opened my eyes this morning and felt my tummy hurt like when u get ur period went to the toilet and I'm bleeding pink midwife is coming round to check on me soon baby is moving.

Opened my eyes this morning and felt my tummy hurt like when u get ur period went to the toilet and I'm bleeding pink midwife is coming round to check on me soon baby is moving.

OH No that sounds so scary. Please let us know how it all turns out. I am praying for you love!

Praying for you! Hope all is okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->