Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Love your name choices :thumbup: I think you should use the FRER tomorrow morning. I was POAS morning and night and seeing a good progression so once a day will be great and should show a difference. I know they say hcg doubles every 48 hrs but FRER is so sensitive it shows a progression even with a small increase.

Thanks :) You talked me into it lol! I figure if I see some progression on the FRER, it'll give me the courage to just call my doc and schedule an appointment lol.

Love your name choices :thumbup: I think you should use the FRER tomorrow morning. I was POAS morning and night and seeing a good progression so once a day will be great and should show a difference. I know they say hcg doubles every 48 hrs but FRER is so sensitive it shows a progression even with a small increase.

Thanks :) You talked me into it lol! I figure if I see some progression on the FRER, it'll give me the courage to just call my doc and schedule an appointment lol.

You should definitely call!! Don't feel silly or like it's too early. What if the office is busy with patients, you want to get on the schedule before it fills up. Post your test in the morning! I love seeing hpt progression pics :)

I'm so ready for 6weeks to be here so i can tell my family. Lol. I need to find out how i can get my hcg results back.

I'm having slight back aches. Besides nausea I don't feel very preggo.

Just take some tylenol for the pain and extra fluids for the constipation!!

I had some lower back pain just before I hit the 4 week mark. It was like I did too much digging bent over though I did no such movements!!

This pain is normal and to be expected as your LO digs in nice and deep!!

Thank you ladies. I was starting to get scared because normally that is a sign of AF for me. Ugh...So nervous. I don't remember ever being this nervous with DD...I am spotting every little thing that is happening to me :wacko:

I o'd on the 18th

Me too!

Okay so AF is a no show!! It feels all official now haha! xxx

Did another frer this morning it was only slightly stronger then the initial frer two days ago .... oh well fingers crossed :)

This thread is so busy! Had 10 pages to read this morning, love it! :thumbup:

I had a rough night. Woke up at 2AM so thirsty and having to pee... and then of course I couldn't get back to sleep. Had such muscle pain in my legs I had to elevate them.

We haven't talked about names yet, but it's not gonna be easy to decide on one. I'm from Belgium and my first language is dutch. My boyfriend's first language is afrikaans and we speak english to each other :dohh:
So we have to come up with something that works well in all three languages.

The day before I found out I was pregnant my boyfriend told me he had had a dream in which I was pregnant with twins... :oneofeach: my mom is a twin so it does run in the family. But I'm kinda hoping it's just one baby. Especially since this is my first step into motherhood and I'll have no clue what I'm doing even with one baby :laugh2:

So I have a pack of 3 FRERS ! Ill test in the morning to see progress, I'm feeling confident, but me being a science student I can't help but have stupid thoughts at the back of my head :wacko: my sister thought I was being ridiculous and that I should be a spokes person for first response :rofl:

These names we have arnt official they're bound to change lol

I just can't wait to go shopping so much discounts on baby things going on right now :s but I promised myself to get second hand items except for clothes, to save on other things more important like a bigger car!!

This thread is so busy! Had 10 pages to read this morning, love it! :thumbup:

I had a rough night. Woke up at 2AM so thirsty and having to pee... and then of course I couldn't get back to sleep. Had such muscle pain in my legs I had to elevate them.

We haven't talked about names yet, but it's not gonna be easy to decide on one. I'm from Belgium and my first language is dutch. My boyfriend's first language is afrikaans and we speak english to each other :dohh:
So we have to come up with something that works well in all three languages.

The day before I found out I was pregnant my boyfriend told me he had had a dream in which I was pregnant with twins... :oneofeach: my mom is a twin so it does run in the family. But I'm kinda hoping it's just one baby. Especially since this is my first step into motherhood and I'll have no clue what I'm doing even with one baby :laugh2:
I have a friend she's of Belgian origins her name is Amalia, it's a pretty name I think.

5 weeks today ladies!
wooooo.
can't wait for midwife next Thursday! it's in sight!
not looking forward to the blood tests at all!xx

Af is offically a day late for me. I have no more tests nor am i buying any more.

I couldn't fall asleep and stay asleep for the life of me last night. It sucked. But when i did i slept hard.

Time is just crawling by. I think I might lose my mind before I get to my appointment on the 17th.

Still feeling fat. Now I'm, like, second-guessing that it's pregnancy bloat. I'm having these moments of "Well, was I always this chunky?"

Still no nausea. Still don't feel pregnant.

I keep telling myself Hatchling is a girl so that I can get used to the idea that I might have a daughter. :haha:

I slept ok last night. At least there were no crazy dreams to tend with. :haha: Though I woke up to such a dry throat that it feels a bit sore at the moment. With all the water I am drinking you would think it wouldn't be so bad!! But I feel so dehydrated!! I think I am going to have to mention that to the Dr. I have never in all four PG felt this thirsty before...

So I thought of something fun for us ladies to do. So in the TWW there were tons of ladies wondering all the time what we did to land the egg. Why not share our kinky secrets ;) (that is if there are any;)) Did you stand on your head? Or did you scoop it back in? Maybe you had trick up your sleeve?

Well for me only thing different was buy myself some sexy outfits so that DH didn't think I just wanted his :sperm: The one thing I did risk this time was not going to the bathroom after we DTD so that it wouldn't come all crashing out. I have been for months taking cranberry so that I wouldn't get a UTI. (I am kinda boring I know :haha:)

We used preseed and it was my first month on clomid and i held my bum in the air for 30 minutes after each time! I think it was probably the clomid though lol! xx

I had an amazing O lol..I also held my butt for 10 mins and didnt get up till the next morning (gross I know but I was desperate!)

We did it like 3 times during the night he was so exhausted and I was a machine lmaoooo

Oh yes i did not shy away from and Ooooooo's. I was going to enjoy myself to during this. I wasn't going to let DH be the only one having all the fun :haha:

I have never had a big-O during DTD, so the only thing I did differently was take Clomid. As far as I know, it was the first time I've ever ovulated. :haha:

The two times before i ovulated I didn't have the big o. Day before i ovulated we didn't dtd. The night i ovulated we dtd... on my bils couch! :blush: They were at a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->