Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Had a bit more pink been spending the day resting my mum took my other kids for the day. Midwife hasn't been or called ??? Slack. Bleeding has slowed now I think I may have over done it yesterday at the beach with my kids. Chasing my two year old around. Gave me a bit of a fright I've never had any thing like this in my other pregnancies. Thanks for ur well wishes and kind words :)

So I have found a great treatment to a bit of thrush/yeast down under. I have been wearing a panty liner for a long time now because of sneezing and well the abundance of cm we get during pg. It started to cause a bit burning and soreness so I soaked in the tub with some grapefruit seed oil and this morning the lady bits are feeling a lot better and I also had a small cut on my arm that was a bit red from a minor infection and it also is no longer red. I am liking this stuff. It even cleared up a rash for my son on his crouch area. Some times natural is just better.

Hi ladies thank you for the updates, welcome to team blue!!!

Mama and Cryssie your babies are adoreable!

Batman, take it easy from now on , glad the bleeding has subsided dear.

Aftg, I think I may have thrush too, I get this weird cottage cheese discharge it's gross, I asked midwife she told me I needed a swab.

Tuesday ultrasound didn't go as planned, I went in to find out my appointment had been postponed to Thursday which made my blood boil! They didn't even notify me, they said the dr in charge isn't taking patients this week!! But my afternoon mw appointment was ok, everything seemed normal listened to bubs hb was 148 bpm. I also booked a glucose test and a blood test and some swabs for 3 weeks time.

I hope all you ladies are doing well.

I'll update the first page, please let me know if I'm missing anyone xx

I would have been furious BMB! UGH!
My glucose test is in a few weeks as well. Not looking forward to that!

BMB well if the swab comes back + for thrush then i would definitely try the grapefruit seed oil.

I did my glucose test this morning. Wasn't too bad, but man do I buzz LOL

I am in hospital :-( Gallbladder playing up again... Nothing they can do except keep the pain under control until it settles. Hope everyone else's weekend is going better ha ha! :flower:

I am having a sleepy kind of morning. Have another big day ahead of me. So I sure I will be soaking me feet once more before bed again. But at least I will have the new fridge. :yipee:

Think I over did it today walking, contractions and pelvic pain. Just taking it easy tonight. :)

My feet feel like my bones are just starting to go strait through the bottom. I am lying on the couch with my feet up high on pillows.

I think I over did it with walking this weekend. Had to work the photobooth at work for our fall festival Saturday. Then that night we did the festival in main street. Today was grocery shopping then out to a farm for a hay ride, corn maze, petting zoo, a bike/trike thing race and funnel cake. I'm pooped. After the corn maze I was having BHs.

Hi girls had my mw appt and had a trace of protein and blood in my urine so its off for a test not sure what it could be? Also had vday yay :)

Hi girls had my mw appt and had a trace of protein and blood in my urine so its off for a test not sure what it could be? Also had vday yay :)

No idea either. Fingers crossed it's nothing!

I am having horrible wheezing/crackling when I breathe...ugh...off to the doctor tomorrow!

I am getting bored with this pregnancy. But the good news is my symptoms have really slowed down. I have heartburn just about every day and night, I get cramps in my legs and hips feel like they are not attached any more lol, also get random headaches late at night, itchy skin, the usual. I am feeling pretty good all around though...Third tri here we come!

I'm so ready for February to be here! Well, January for my maternity leave to start lol.

26 weeks today and into double figures. Celebrating with IV antibiotics for a kidney infection :-(
https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b585/hmn81/null_zps840a4048.jpg

26 weeks today and into double figures. Celebrating with IV antibiotics for a kidney infection :-(
https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b585/hmn81/null_zps840a4048.jpg

Ah I am sorry that you are going through with this. Hope you feel better real soon! I had kidney issues with DS2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->