Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

It's getting hard to roll over in bed now my pelvis really aches.

I keep getting cuts/scratches down there and I don't know how I get them. We dtd tonight and it burns like hell but just the cuts.. I'm so confused. Lol. He hasn't touched me in the past day or so to scratch me. I didn't do it unless it was in my sleep lol.

Hey Ladies,
Anyone else sufferring a yeast issue lately? I've never had thrush before pregnancy and now have it for the second time this pregnancy! It's driving me crazy!

I've been prescribed Canesten Combi (External Cream and Pessary) but have just been using the cream as I was a little nervous to use the pessary. I used the cream for over a week and all the symptoms stopped so thought I didn't have to use it anymore. A day or two of not using the cream and it came back! I began re-using the cream as of last night and it seems to be doing the trick however the hubs and I DTD this morning (for the first time this pregnancy) and I'm now concerned it could make the thrush worse or that some of the external cream used last night might have gone internal.

Anyone have any experiences with a similar problem?

You can use grapefruit seed oil in the bath to help clear that up. It really does wonders and it is all natural. I haven't had much of an issue. When I thought I was I bathed once with that stuff and the itch went away. GL

Hey Ladies,
Anyone else sufferring a yeast issue lately? I've never had thrush before pregnancy and now have it for the second time this pregnancy! It's driving me crazy!

I've been prescribed Canesten Combi (External Cream and Pessary) but have just been using the cream as I was a little nervous to use the pessary. I used the cream for over a week and all the symptoms stopped so thought I didn't have to use it anymore. A day or two of not using the cream and it came back! I began re-using the cream as of last night and it seems to be doing the trick however the hubs and I DTD this morning (for the first time this pregnancy) and I'm now concerned it could make the thrush worse or that some of the external cream used last night might have gone internal.

Anyone have any experiences with a similar problem?

I'm on my third dose of it this pregnancy I'm afraid, not helped by the antibiotics pumped through me in the last few days.
Initially I did the same as you - used the cream, thought it had gone only for it to return as soon as I stopped. I'm afraid only the pessary will help.
If you're nervous don't use the applicator - just insert it with your hand then you'll know for sure that it's not been pushed in too high.
Hope you get rid soon, it's an awful thing :hugs:

Thanks Ladies! One of the joys of pregnancy I guess! Can't believe we all only have around one trimester to go. Can't wait to meet my little man <3

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20131031_182548.jpg

26+1 weeks. Happy Halloween for those that participate!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20131101_093442.jpg

She's measuring 26+2, heart rate is 161. And she's weighing in at 2lbs! Everything is doing great!

Here's my other favorite from today. It's uncanny how she already looks like she could be here!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20131101_094741.jpg

That is what I was thinking at my last u/s. He was doing things that my babies have done out of the womb. Like holding his hands out flat across his face. My heart just melted seeing that. I wanted to take him out and just snuggle him right there lol :cloud9:

Oh I was so ready to pull her out and love on her when we saw her yawn, shove 4 fingers in her mouth, then tried her foot lol. Only 3 more months.

I know that scares me that we are not ready for him yet. I looked at my DH this morning and I said just over 10 weeks and we will have our baby. He just gulped LOL. I was like we need to get that room done!!

Luckily the rooms done but that's because we're housing hubbys friend for a few months while Lainee sleeps in our room. I still need to wash, sort and put away her clothes. But I'm only 11ish weeks until maternity leave. Counting it down!

I"m not going to get by much longer without baby STUFF. HA! We're so last minute with everything. :)

I have all my stuff at my brothers, just sitting in his garage. So I am very antsy to get at it and figure out what we need still. Which include moving my boys around and washing everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->