Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

25+5 bump pics from earlier this week. I totally spaced putting them on here haha. I am a super space cadet. I have preggo brain for sure I tried to put dryer lint in the fridge the other day and made it a point to make a list to go grocery shopping just to forget it any way :dohh:

Attachments

• DSCN0907 (419x640).jpg
    DSCN0907 (419x640).jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN0908 (480x640).jpg
    DSCN0908 (480x640).jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
Been there! I tried to put the oj in the cup cabinet the other day!

Cute bump btw!

Some days are definitely worse than other for me. As for laundry it is usually that I forget that I even have anything in the washing machine..... shoot I should go check that.... :dohh:

I'm a total scatterbrain lately!!! My husband even asked what is going on with me bc I'm usually super organized and remember everything! Always forgetting what word I want to say or why I went in a room!!!

hi ladies :) i hope all of you are doing fantastic!

Cryssie those are some gorgous 3D pics of little Lainee!

MamaBear your bump is so so cute!

i have an ultrasound today at 4:30 I couldnt make it in time for my previous one we lost the way lol

bubs getting big and moving alot I thank God everyday for such blessings :)

my goodness third tri is here for alot of you ladies and just around the corner for me!! its crazy where did time go????

What a way for third tri to welcome me. Leaky bbs! Already got food for my little Ari and she isn't even here yet. Ugh it's such a weird feeling to have a let down again I know it's just colostrum but it's happened a lot in the last two days. It makes me want my baby here even more!:dohh:

My left boob is leaking if I put too much pressure on it.. my right dribbles. Lol. Didn't have this with Alek.

What a way for third tri to welcome me. Leaky bbs! Already got food for my little Ari and she isn't even here yet. Ugh it's such a weird feeling to have a let down again I know it's just colostrum but it's happened a lot in the last two days. It makes me want my baby here even more!:dohh:
Snap! I've noticed a slight yellow mark in my bras for the past few weeks but the past few days I actually feel like I'm leaking (and unfortunately damp!), my bbs even leak if my own arm touches them :haha: At the moment I'm just shoving tissue in my bra, but I think I might have to invest in some breastpads soon.

Random question ladies but why is the due date at 40 weeks? Shouldn't it be between 36-40 weeks? I'm around 36 weeks on the 10th January-ish, should I be prepared for little man to arrive from that point onwards?

That is one thing, unless expressed, never happened to me really. If I did leak it was so small only a drop or two was left on my bras. I have though noticed that my boobs are growing and tender AGAIN!! I am glad I just bought some new nursing bras with room to grow cause I think I would be crying if I had to wear the other ones I bought in the 1st trimester….

Technically you aren't full term until 37 weeks, so anytime after that they don't stop. they say 40 weeks because on average that is when baby is done cooking in the oven…. Mine that went spontaneously went right at 40 weeks to the date!!

Welcome Georgebaby! :)

I haven't leaked yet, fingers crossed. HA

I just read a stat somewhere that only 12% of babies are born premature. . .and they just changed the guidelines to 39 weeks to be considered full term I believe.

The new definitions, released Tuesday in the journal Obstetrics & Gynecology:

Early Term, between 37 weeks and 38 weeks 6 days.
Full Term, between 39 weeks and 40 weeks 6 days.
Late Term, the 41st week.
Post Term, after 42 weeks.

Kellie I think that the 39 weeks may just be in the US. I was watching the news the other day talking about national averages of pre-term labour. Apparently in the US they have "the" highest rate of pre-term labour for all the countries in the world, which I found fascinating. They haven't changed it here as far I as I know, as we still talk about it being 40 weeks gestation here.

Interesting! I think in the US the focus is so much on getting that baby out, even before 40 weeks. Scheduling inductions at 38-39 weeks, much higher C section rate because of those inductions before baby is ready to come. Sad!!

Here in Canada we are bad for sections too. Though the section isn't an elective thing like down there. That is saying that you have never had a section before. The night that I had DS4 the Ob that was there was so busy in the OR with sections the nurse had a hard time just to talk to her about breaking my waters. She back saying I was to have my waters broke AND the drip ….. not funny!!

Well I think I just over did it today. I went to the large mall here and walked around for a couple hours pushing one of those rentable car-carts for DS4. Now that I am at home I am hurting a bit. While we were there it was just my hips that were bothering me. Oh well I need to walk more apparently.

And now I think I caught DD1's cold :/ My head hurts!
But today is third tri for me!! Yey!:cloud9:
Now it's time to wait :coffee:
Not that we haven't just been waiting the entire time lol.
She sure is a squiggler lol I think she is doing jumping jacks in there!
Oh yea and I was at the thrift store today and almost punched an older man in the face. He was being extremely inappropriate and if DH had been there he would have gotten hit. Ugh. Men can be such pigs.:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->