Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Hubby and i dtd this am and all day my downstairs felt like it was gonna fall out. Lol. Third trimester exhaustion is creeping in on me, too. This little girl is doing nothing but stretches and hits/kicks everywhere all day with maybe a few sleeps lol.

Monday is going to be a long ass work day for me. I have training in another town and we'll be gone from 630am to 630pm. Then the next week my (hopefully) last appointment with the high risk place. Plus before that I'm going to do my glucose test. Bleh.

Not much longer girls!

hi ladies hope all is well..

2 days ago we dtd (wish i didn't) and along the way i had a massive muscle cramp to my upper right, baby wasn't moving as much but now he is thank god, but now i have these mild pain in my very lower part of the abdomen that doesn't seem to go away..what could it be? it feels like my periods are about to start and its a nauseating feeling, it'll only get better if i lay down but i cant lay all the time..

i have my dreaded GT on Tuesday, i hope i pass it, the found traces of protein in my urine so they're monitoring my BP closely in case it develops into pre-eclampsia..

he likes to hang out really high up lately squishing my diaphgram and making me out of breath..the other night i felt this bulge on my left side i could literally hold it i think it was a foot lol it was too cute!

2 days ago we dtd (wish i didn't) and along the way i had a massive muscle cramp to my upper right, baby wasn't moving as much but now he is thank god, but now i have these mild pain in my very lower part of the abdomen that doesn't seem to go away..what could it be? it feels like my periods are about to start and its a nauseating feeling, it'll only get better if i lay down but i cant lay all the time..

i have my dreaded GT on Tuesday, i hope i pass it, the found traces of protein in my urine so they're monitoring my BP closely in case it develops into pre-eclampsia..

he likes to hang out really high up lately squishing my diaphgram and making me out of breath..the other night i felt this bulge on my left side i could literally hold it i think it was a foot lol it was too cute!

I get that buying pain too sometimes, I just figured it is because my muscles are tired. I didn't think it meant anything other than a growing buba.

Oh I hope that pre-e stays away. That is just something that none of us need!!

I love it when I can hold his little limbs in my hand. Soon he will be big enough to tell which member is sticking out. I think I was rubbing a head, back or bum the other day. So cute!!

Yes it really does feel like yesterday, and I feel bad for those that I left behind in the TWW and TTC section and are still at it. Cause it has been over six months now. I so sad for them. :sad1:

I get that buying pain too sometimes, I just figured it is because my muscles are tired. I didn't think it meant anything other than a growing buba.

Oh I hope that pre-e stays away. That is just something that none of us need!!

I love it when I can hold his little limbs in my hand. Soon he will be big enough to tell which member is sticking out. I think I was rubbing a head, back or bum the other day. So cute!!

Yes it really does feel like yesterday, and I feel bad for those that I left behind in the TWW and TTC section and are still at it. Cause it has been over six months now. I so sad for them. :sad1:

so true i almost feel guilty to even reply to old threads:cry: i hope they get that bfp soon!

i think im all set in regards of baby stuff heres what i have so far:

-cot
-basinet
-tub
-swing
-rocker
-clothes----i still feel like i need more lol
-pump
-pram---comes with travel basinet and toddler seat
-car seat--one for new born and DS old toddler seat we bought him a booster car seat not long ago

i just need the little things like shampoo, diaper bag (ebay has some cute and cheap ones) and some bed linen.
i know i say im set but i know ill spend a ton of $$ in the next 13 weeks or so lol:dohh:

I feel like I am pretty set. Like if the baby came right now I wouldn't be rushing to the store in need of emergency items she has a crib all set up with clean linens on it, a bassinet all clean with a clean sheet, diapers, wipes, shampoo, I have a sink big enough to bathe her in, I have clothes, swaddling blankets, swing, rocking chair, bouncer, car seat, stroller, some toys, and a playmat. I like to be overly prepared lol. And my baby shower is next weekend!:happydance:

I still need to buy diapers. Pnp needs to be set up. Other than that Im set for until I have to start pumping lol.

I have diapers, we clothing it again. Great money saver that is for sure. I do want to get some more but we are set if he decides to come early. Though he better not cause DH is not even close enough for DS1 to move into his new room…

As for pumping I am not sure if I will do lots of that. My last two refused the bottle, so it was a bit of a waste of time, though I do still have my pump and bottles.

I would love to cloth but hubby doesn't and its not feasible for me to do it only on the weekends.

Well I spent a good portion of my day yesterday in the L&D department of my hospital because I was having regular contractions that wouldn't go away. I had 15 contractions in just under an hour, they say to go in to the hospital if I have more then 6...I think I passed that mark in the first ten minutes...
It was super difficult to keep the baby on the fetal monitor since she is still so small and wiggly lol and they had to have a twenty minute contraction+baby heart beat strip to give to my doc. Well they confirmed that I was having regular contractions and that I wasn't dehydrated, so they gave me shot to stop them and took cultures...Awesome...I went through this with DD1 as well...
The one nurse came in the check my cervix and said I could be dilating and scared the crap out of my husband and I...Then the other nurse came in and checked me and was pretty sure I was closed...So they scared the crap out of us for no reason :dohh: buuuut now there is that slight doubt in my mind and I've been nervous all day...especially because they don't know why I was having the contractions...

Maybe you have an irritable uterus. I had that with DS2, had steady contraction from 32 weeks on. Always going to 5-2 min apart. As long as these contractions don't change you cervix you will be ok. Uncomfortable but ok.

I read up on that but my doctor won't diagnose me with any thing. Would that make me high risk? I am ok with that but it would suck to be that uncomfortable again for the rest of my pregnancy. The contractions seem to be more irritating this time around, like they are stronger then with DD1. But hopefully they don't come back...I've had a few since then but nothing out of the norm.

So today I was out shopping and as I was walking I get these sharp pains in my belly. I was so scared it wouldn't go away it was as if my uterus was stretching horizontally across my belly and giving me these aches, I sat for a bit and they eased off, but always come when I walk..does anyone know what it could be?

I'm on a (children's) bus heading to our conference for work 2ish hours away from home. Lainee is in my ribs and I can't get comfortable for the life of me. I still have 8 hours there then another 2ish in the bus back. I swear I think I might die lol. I want to lay down so bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->