Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Well apparently all my DH has to do is sneeze or look at me and I am PG. So for that reason once this LO is born Dh is getting the snippety snip!! All we need is 6!! We don't have a big enough house :nope:

Two is our limit unless this is twins. Oy.

I want 4 DH wants 6!!

He's not getting snipped, good ol 'doms do the trick lol

My pee is so diluted its almost colourless, and I got a super pos on a dip FRER :dance:

I'm so thirsty I keep a huge bottle of water next to me :)

I'm now craving something spicey at 12:43 am :dohh:

I can't stand condoms! And hubby can't stand me on the pill. He's getting snipped.

Lol I asked DS what he wanted to name the baby he said he wants to name him/her "Lellow"as in yellow his fav colour it was sooo cute, I guess bubs nick name is Lellow from now on.

i want 4 and so does DH. We'll probably want more when we get there lol! xx

I don't have a problem with it and he doesnt too,and ill never get a contraceptive on myself.

I can't stand condoms! And hubby can't stand me on the pill. He's getting snipped.

Yep sounds like me I HATE condoms. I get sore after using them, or irritated. So we don't use them. Though I also don't like the pill. It messes me up. So not going to be using them. Plus I want to be nursing and I am not going on the pill while nursing.

So cryssie how come you're getting a c sec if you don't mind me asking?

Just wanted to pop over and say Congrats and best wishes to all you Feb 2014 momies to be :) Seems like just yesterday we were joining the Feb 2013 group!! Enjoy your pregnancies!

I'm getting paranoid. I feel like my tests should be darker than this by now. :nope: Though, this is the first time I've ever used one of these DT tests while pregnant, so I don't know what lines look like on them.

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/ME_19dpo_zps760bf911.jpg

Ughhh my hip area, mostly on my left are achy! Like i did too much stretching.

I'm getting paranoid. I feel like my tests should be darker than this by now. :nope: Though, this is the first time I've ever used one of these DT tests while pregnant, so I don't know what lines look like on them.

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/ME_19dpo_zps760bf911.jpg

I hate these tests, I recommend a FRER love, don't feel too discouraged, you're in till the end:hugs:

I hate these tests, I recommend a FRER love, don't feel too discouraged, you're in till the end:hugs:

Thanks so much, hon! I just didn't want to keep spending so much money on tests, but I have to do SOMETHING until my appointment. I think I'm afraid that if I don't keep testing, I'll get to my appointment in two weeks, and they'll tell me nothing's there. :wacko:

I'll chalk this one up to being the first one of a cheapo test using FMU that had been in a cup for 2 hours til the shop opened. :haha:

Also, maybe TMI (is anything TMI for the TTC or preggo crowds?lol), but is anyone else having trouble with BMs? It's like... I eat fiber all day, but BMs are hard as a rock!

You have to remember that these are 25mui so they don't pick as much compared to a FRER!! I am sure you are fine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->