• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I hope everything is well with Cryssie, it does scare me that she hasn't updated in so long.

BMB messaged me very early this morning and I didn't hear my phone and she started to have tightenings every 7-10 min with cramping. Waiting to hear if they were able to stop them or not. Poor girl is just a massive mess. I don't blame her. It is so scary to have this happening so early!! Oh and I did find out why the waters broke. She has history of thin membranes, so when her little guy turned he must have stretched it too much. Though the dr's aren't worried about the waters, just if the cevix starts to change or the colour of the waters start to change as they don't want an infection to start.

Me too. Though she is already 1.5 cm dilated. Where as before she was completely closed. So she is very scared, but she is in the best hospital right now. So that is reassuring!!!

They finally were able to stop the contractions. Lets all pray that they wills tay away!!

Haven't been around in a while but just wanted to send my prayer to BMB. Hope her little man stays put a bit longer :) x

Thank you beautiful girls I thought I'd take the time to update because you all deserve an update from me. I'll be transferred tomorrow to a closer hospital to home also one of the top NICU hospitals in the state. My waters still clear n sterile thankfully it's just a waiting game now if I make it to 34 weeks I'll be a happy momma. I'm just so scared of having a Preemie baby I want to cuddle him and breastfeed him when he comes I want him in my arms for a long time. I hope I get the chance I appreciate all ur comments you girls are wonderful. Thank you aftg for updating on my behalf I will keep Sacha updated for all u ladies.

Sorry for the typos I'm on my fone. If I don't get the chance to I'll wish u a merry Christmas and happy new years to all u wonderful pregnant mummas xx

Thanks for updating BMB! Many prayers for you and the little one. I sure hope he stays in a few more weeks! Hugs!

BMB sent me a quick update, as I was in dream land (stupid time difference) but she had the baby. I will post more when I get more.

Hope her and baby are doin ok. Our first February baby already!

So have a bit of news on BMB. She will be going home alone tomorrow morning. Baby is doing well, tired, but well.

She even to to hold him. Here is a pic for you lovely ladies!!

IMG_0348.jpg

P.S> she does appreciate all the prayers coming her way <3

Oh bmb love I just heard....I am praying real hard for you and baby huni...
My heart goes out to you and I hope with ALL of my heart everything is ok.

Thankyou aftg for your updates on bmb...your a good friend :flower:

Will keep checking in for any updates....

Take good care my love ok...thinking of you

Natalie xxx

I think I follow her on Instagram she posted a pic? How scary glad they are doin well though. Hopefully baby will thrive and be home before she knows it.

I had a terrible day yesterday horrible BH all day that got worse in the arvo I thought it was doin nothing but when I went toilet I was losing pink slightly bloody discharge all has settled down today tho thank goodness. Hoping it means when my time comes ill be good and ready and things will be quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->