• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I'm glad you're all doing so well!!

Aftg, do these contractions mean anything? Are they making you dilate wouldn't the doctors try and stop it or are mess not working?

Hey Ladies,
Sorry I haven't updated recently, been going back and forth to doctors and hospital with a nasty cough/flu (ended up dehydrated with reduced movements but okay) that doesn't seem to budge :dohh:

A huge congratulations to BMB on your beautiful son :flower: Hopefully you'll have him home soon, glad to read he's doing well. I can't imagine how hard it's been having him early but pleased to read you're okay. He really is a cutey :hugs: Can't wait to see more photos!

Hope everyones pregnancies are well and the bubs continue cooking, not ong to go now :happydance:

Hey Ladies,
Sorry I haven't updated recently, been going back and forth to doctors and hospital with a nasty cough/flu (ended up dehydrated with reduced movements but okay) that doesn't seem to budge :dohh:

A huge congratulations to BMB on your beautiful son :flower: Hopefully you'll have him home soon, glad to read he's doing well. I can't imagine how hard it's been having him early but pleased to read you're okay. He really is a cutey :hugs: Can't wait to see more photos!

Hope everyones pregnancies are well and the bubs continue cooking, not ong to go now :happydance:

Goodness, well I hope they can help you with this cough soon. My family went through one here (I had the flu shot so it wasn't as bad for me) that lasted over three weeks, it is nasty. I have asthma so sometimes a small cold can aggravate it.

Hey Ladies,

I hope you feel better soon:flower:

He's gorgeous BMB!!

Ladybuggz: I'm so sorry for your cold/cough! So many have been sick!

Thanks for the messages, how's everyone feeling today?

Everyone over here seems to be ill at the moment; I had the flu jab but it unfortunately hasn't helped with this. I had the whooping cough vaccination around the time I contracted this bug, the midwives think that the bad timing meant that my body was already preoccupied with the vaccine so the bugs lasted longer. Bah!

Bubs is currently enjoying kicking my cervix (I think). Get these sharp stabbing like pains every now and again, I'm amazed how low he feels at times!

Hey ladies! It's been a while things have been hectic for me. But good health wise thank goodness. Woah :shock: congrats to all the mommas with new babies :thumbup::flower:

I have five weeks left and I am going to go crazy. I have just about everything set up already, bags packed and now just waiting for her to decide she is ready. But it seems she has decided she is just never comfortable any more and does these huge stretches and turns that hurt so bad! She pushes on my hips, pokes my cervix, and makes dang sure at least once a day she is nestled up in my ribs just enough to not be able to breathe and be very sore. I also have to pee every time I stand up but she hasn't dropped yet :coffee:

She also gets hiccups at least five times a day lol. They are so cute I like to just sit here and imagine what she looks like floating around in there with her little hiccups :baby::flower:

ALMOST THERE! Five more weeks to go!! AHHH :D

Oh also heres a pic I snapped of my 33 week bump!

Attachments

• DSCN0927 (480x640).jpg
    DSCN0927 (480x640).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
So has it hit any of you yet, some of us due at the beginning of next month will be having our babies in like FOUR WEEKS!! give or take :haha:

I am getting very excited! Super excited! :wohoo:

So has it hit any of you yet, some of us due at the beginning of next month will be having our babies in like FOUR WEEKS!! give or take :haha:

I can't wait! If I'm honest, I haven't enjoyed this pregnancy as much as I'd have hoped; the OCD returning put a real downer on the experience (although I am improving the past few months). Hubs and I have even agreed on having just our little man (and maybe adopt in future) due to the pregnancy. I love feeling our baby; there's no other comparable feeling to it but emotionally I'm drained!

I can't believe in a few short weeks I finally get to hold my baby. I REALLY need to pack my hospital bag:haha: If you were to only pack the absolute essentials, what would they be? I want to be basic with my bag!

Eeek we are due next month :) happy new year everyone. I spent mine camping on our family farm by the river. Camping is not so practical at 8 months pregnant I've decided. The kids had a good time though. My mum almost brought me into hospital on New Years. So many damn contractions I was in such pain I'm really thinking this baby may come a bit earlier than expected.

I can't wait! If I'm honest, I haven't enjoyed this pregnancy as much as I'd have hoped; the OCD returning put a real downer on the experience (although I am improving the past few months). Hubs and I have even agreed on having just our little man (and maybe adopt in future) due to the pregnancy. I love feeling our baby; there's no other comparable feeling to it but emotionally I'm drained!

I can't believe in a few short weeks I finally get to hold my baby. I REALLY need to pack my hospital bag:haha: If you were to only pack the absolute essentials, what would they be? I want to be basic with my bag!

I haven't done mine yet... BUT if it were to be just the basics thrown in...

Spare panties (them disposable ones are a waste of time/money)
maternity pads and breast pads
change of clothes
wash stuff (for a shower/bath)

For baby;
an outfit
Cardigan/coat
Blanket
Sleepsuit
vest
booties/socks
Nappies
cotton wool.

The only thing I have in my bag is a pair of pj's with a my own house coat. Our hospital here provides everything you need. I will pack some shampoo, a brush, and toothbrush/toothpaste, nipple cream, a change of clothing to go home in, and that will be about it!

Has anyone heard anything from or about Cryssie? Haven't heard anything since she had pneumonia in November!

Thank you for the hospital bag info, hoping to finally get it sorted today ^.^

I've been wondering about Cryssie recently, hopefully everythings okay.

I have baby's stuff all ready, I am going to pack my bag today, well as much as i can! I have my birth plan already to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->