• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I ordered a diaper bag online, should be here tomorrow. . maybe that will motivate me to put some things in it. . .HA! :)

I may start washing today nesting urge is hitting me now. It's summer where I live and it's so hot. Been spending my days swimming at the beach with my kids we live on a peninsula so beach all around :) view from my deck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
So beautiful!

This is the view from my sliding glass door, with just a bit less snow. 78mph winds today. Ridiculous!

Attachments

• 2013 October Snow 1.jpg
    2013 October Snow 1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
I may start washing today nesting urge is hitting me now. It's summer where I live and it's so hot. Been spending my days swimming at the beach with my kids we live on a peninsula so beach all around :) view from my deck.

Wow would I much rather be there at the moment. Though I am not sure I would want to be in the heat this far along….

So beautiful!

This is the view from my sliding glass door, with just a bit less snow. 78mph winds today. Ridiculous!

We just had a huge dump of snow today. Travel is not recommended at the moment. We have had fridged temps here for about 5 days and today it was only -5C. Such a difference. Though this means more snow…. Watch me fall on my ass. I am not dealing with deep snow at the moment very well. I was walking through it like I was drunk and going to fall over. :dohh:

Omg snow! It never snows here. Funny I'd much rather be snuggled up inside by a warm fire this heat is horrible. I was a sweating mess by 9am and had to have a cold shower just from doing the dishes. Kids get on my nerves a lot more in the heat to.

I could totally see that happening with my kids too wit the hat, but we can have cold snaps that it isn't really safe to go out and play, without risking frost bite… so when they are all in the house going stir crazy I lose it on them too.

We have just been swimming at the beach. Ergh! The worst is my teenage sister she is 15 teenagers aren't they horrible! She's home from boarding school and oh my is she lazy wont hang up one load of damn washing lays around in bed all day you would think she was the bloody pregnant one. My crazy bf is mowing the lawn in this heat just watching him is making me hot.

I did baby washing! And it got me so excited I even started leaking milk haha ��

Hey ladies. Long time no post. I got very sick in November and had Lainee November 22nd. She's perfect. Still in nicu tho. I had h1n1 and am still recovering in the hospital as well. I was in a medically induced coma and only had a 40% survival rate after I delivered. Lainee weighs 4.13 now and I finally got to see her for the first time Thursday. Couldn't hold/touch her and I can't talk thanks to a trach but I saw her and she's beautiful. She had barely any complications and is only on a feeding tube.

Bottom line. . Get your flu shot ladies.

Hey ladies. Long time no post. I got very sick in November and had Lainee November 22nd. She's perfect. Still in nicu tho. I had h1n1 and am still recovering in the hospital as well. I was in a medically induced coma and only had a 40% survival rate after I delivered. Lainee weighs 4.13 now and I finally got to see her for the first time Thursday. Couldn't hold/touch her and I can't talk thanks to a trach but I saw her and she's beautiful. She had barely any complications and is only on a feeding tube.

OMG Cryssie you have gone through a lot. You definitely have someone watching over you and Laniee! Sound like you still have tons of recovery yet, but I am very glad you are doing well enough to give us an update. Please send a pic when you can. We would love to see her!!

Thanks for the update Cryssie. We were worrying about you and Lainee. Sorry you've been through such a rough few months but very glad to hear that Lainee didn't have many complications. Rest up and I hope your recovery goes quickly and smoothly.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/Mobile%20Uploads/2013-12/20131225_211138.jpg

I don't have many photos but this is one hubby took for me.

Oh my... so ssory you have been through all that! But glad to see you are both okay! Congrats on your wee girl :)

Thanks ladies. I'm not sick anymore I just need physical therapy before I can leave. And she was born vIa section in my icu room because when they went to wheel me to the or I pretty much died.

She was breathing on her own from day one. We got lucky. Very lucky. There's another pregnant woman who has the same as me who is still in a coma.

yes I agree you are very lucky!! These are the time we really need to count our blessings!!

Omg! I'm glad you r both ok! She is beautiful. What a hell of a time you have had. Hope u feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->