• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Eek we have some dramas don't we?! Glad everyone is ok tho. My 2 yr old has gotten chicken pox lucky ive had it just waiting for my 4 yr old to get it to I want it all done and dusted before baby arrives.

I thought you had said she for to take him home. Oops. I'm sorry.

Had a bad bout of contractions today and almost went in to l&d they eventually slowed down and I decided I didn't want to go. I really hate going there. Just waiting for the right time now...

baby1wanted I am sure you will just do fine. It really is a magical thing. Maybe start watching water births or hypo birthing to see a very calm and more quiet births, to see just how magical it can be. Just so you have something better to focus on then the bad ;) Just an idea anyways.

Thank you for your update. Will be great to chat with you more!! :thumbup:

Thanks aftg! Yep that's definitely a good idea - try and flood my mind with images of good births!!

Hi all,

I'm pretty rubbish at posting regularly aren't I? Tbh I've been crazy busy on the run up to Xmas and all over Xmas redecorating the house. We start on the nursery this weekend. So exited :happydance: I will have to post a picture when it's all finally done.

When is everyone's due date then? Mine's 28th Feb (I'm currently 32 weeks)

Have you all picked names and if yes what have you decided on? Were calling our little boy Jaxson :)

X

Ah that's a lovely name - we're not making final decision until he's here and we see what he looks like but as it stands we're going for Rufus for our little man :flower:

so BMB LO is now out of the isolate and regulating his own temp. So now as soon as he is feeding well they can take him home :happy dance:

Fab news!! :happydance:

Well they pulled my last chest tube tonight. Trach is getting downsized tomorrow then pulled on Friday. I'll be moving to a rehab facility soon after that.

Lainee is still doing wonderful. It's going to suck being in a different place not just a building across from her. She still needs to successfully bottle feed until she's out. So hopefully I'll be done with rehab when she's good to go too.

Well done hun - that's fine progress. I'm in the UK but am a physiotherapist (equivalent of PT) in Intensive Care here so wishing you all the best with your rehab, you sound like you've made huge steps alrady. Bet you can't wait to get trache out!! And hoping you and Lainee are properly united very very soon :hugs:

I had my ultrasound today with my high risk doctor. Turns out baby is breech! Ugh. I know she can still turn but I've never had this happen before!!! Both my boys were always head down when it mattered. The doctor said to try music to turn her.

DH had a bad car accident today, thankfully he is okay but his car is probably totaled. Glad it is just the car that was damaged...that we can replace but we can't replace him!!!!

Said this on the other thread but so glad that DH is ok! And sending you turning wishes!

Goodness, so much going on here!

I'm about to head to bed but wanted to check in real quick and let you gals know I was able to come home today! We got 2 steroid shots in while I was on the magnesium. cervix is not changing with the tons of contractions I'm having now so I'm home on oral meds. Baby girl is 6 pounds estimated so a good size.

Fab news! Rest up plenty and hopefully she stays in there a little bit longer :happydance:

Eek we have some dramas don't we?! Glad everyone is ok tho. My 2 yr old has gotten chicken pox lucky ive had it just waiting for my 4 yr old to get it to I want it all done and dusted before baby arrives.

Oh no! Poor you, hope they're all over it very soon :hugs:

I thought you had said she for to take him home. Oops. I'm sorry.

Had a bad bout of contractions today and almost went in to l&d they eventually slowed down and I decided I didn't want to go. I really hate going there. Just waiting for the right time now...

All sounds very stressful for you mamabear - hope things are calmer for you today :hugs:

AFM it's decision day on section vs vaginal delivery. Desperately hopinh my placenta has moved and I can go for a natural birth - wish me luck!! :flower:

Well from the sounds of things, baby may be showing up early. I am starting to lose my plug, baby's head is very low, so low couldn't really get a good look at his face on u/s yesterday, and I am uncomfortable more than usual. Both my Dr and my MW friend said sound like he could be starting to make an entrance. Not expecting him tomorrow or anything cause I know they can take some time before it happens. Last time I went through a week of false starts before he comes so I not expecting at least for another week yet. It is exciting to think though :dance:

Eeek aftg, how exciting!!!

Good news!
Placenta 5.7cm clear of cervix so no need for section :happydance:
And despite everyone commenting on my enormous bump little man is measuring exactly on his dates for head and abdominal circumference and femur length :thumbup:
Over the moon and petrified at the same time!! :flower:

Great news Baby1!!

Are you ready A4TG?!?!?! :D I wish we lived closer. LOL!

Great news Baby1!!

Are you ready A4TG?!?!?! :D I wish we lived closer. LOL!

I am ready enough. I went and bought some shampoo and lotion for him. Oh and some heavy pads for after. His bags are packed and mine are for the most part baring a few toiletries I plan on putting in the last minute. When ever he plans on showing his face we are ready. When I see more of a bloody show I will put the carseat in the van, or more like dh do it LOL

Are you feeling more ready to go?

We got so much done today! I feel much better. Nothing big we had to do really, just me directing hubby to get crap out of boxes and more organized and him taking all the big delivery boxes to the trash. We bought about 12 newborn sleepers from the resale place ($1 clearance sale, HELLO!) and I have my bag packed.

I got to hold Lainee today! They wheeled me down to the nicu after my trach got downsized. I also walked farther than I have so far today. My body is so sore regaining all these muscles. Lainee slept the whole time but towards the end she opened her eyes and looked at me. Then smiled. Probably going back down tomorrow.

Very. I'm going to bed tonight one happy mama!

A lactation Consultant came by today, hesitant because of how long it's been and how early I had her. She said expect 72 hours before, if, I produce. I produced at least 2ml so far only pumping 15 min 3 hours in between. I'm shocked. But very excited to give her at least a little bit.

I'm hoping she'll latch once we're home. If not, I'll pump as long as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->