Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Called my doctor's office to schedule my appointment and I don't go in until July 1st. Typical to wait until you're 8 weeks along or so but still... I'm too impatient for that lol.

So here's hoping June flies by.
In other news... 4 weeks today & I feel like I'm going to throw up everywhere.

Thanks so much, hon! I just didn't want to keep spending so much money on tests, but I have to do SOMETHING until my appointment. I think I'm afraid that if I don't keep testing, I'll get to my appointment in two weeks, and they'll tell me nothing's there. :wacko:

I'll chalk this one up to being the first one of a cheapo test using FMU that had been in a cup for 2 hours til the shop opened. :haha:

Also, maybe TMI (is anything TMI for the TTC or preggo crowds?lol), but is anyone else having trouble with BMs? It's like... I eat fiber all day, but BMs are hard as a rock!

We all have to go through the wait. It really sucks. I too am scared that once I start my betas they will tell me that things aren't right. But I am trying to have faith, cause I sure don't want the stress to cause the babe to stop growing(if that is even possible), iykwim? What will be will be! If it does happen again then there is a reason. I like to believe that maybe babe wasn't healthy enough, and babe is meant to be a healthy LO.

Though I too am having issues with my BM's. I drink tons and tons of water (2L or more a day) yet I seem to crack and bleed with each movement. It is painful.

Also, maybe TMI (is anything TMI for the TTC or preggo crowds?lol), but is anyone else having trouble with BMs? It's like... I eat fiber all day, but BMs are hard as a rock!

Yeah... a little but it could be worse lol. My last pregnancy I remember being so constipated made worse by having to take an iron supplement due to being borderline anemic. But I remember it being so bad in the early weeks especially. I took Metamucil. Ate high-fiber foods. It was so annoying but not uncommon.

My Bms have been kinda soft lately. Before they were hard. BUT atm I'm constipated.

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow anymore! Lol. She's gonna yell at me and then I have to get stuck and then wait until I can know if my levels are high enough!

My Bms have been kinda soft lately. Before they were hard. BUT atm I'm constipated.

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow anymore! Lol. She's gonna yell at me and then I have to get stuck and then wait until I can know if my levels are high enough!

Why is she going to yell at you?

Good morning ladies!! Had a rough morning today. Terrible cramps, felt like AF was coming. They have subsided now so I'm starting to feel better. I took a test this morning that was lighter than the one two days ago so that has me worried but I'm chalking it up to bad FMU. On the bright side I made my first appointment, I'm scheduled for a week from today. Keeping everything crossed til then. As for the BM issue, I'm not experiencing any problems on that front. Thank goodness

Good morning ladies!! Had a rough morning today. Terrible cramps, felt like AF was coming. They have subsided now so I'm starting to feel better. I took a test this morning that was lighter than the one two days ago so that has me worried but I'm chalking it up to bad FMU. On the bright side I made my first appointment, I'm scheduled for a week from today. Keeping everything crossed til then. As for the BM issue, I'm not experiencing any problems on that front. Thank goodness

I sure hope you are right that it was just a faulty test or weaker FMU then before. FX and loads of sticky :dust:

Thanks, y'all! I took a test with fresh SMU (that hadn't been sitting out for two hours like the FMU), and I feel better now. :blush:

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/ME_19dpo_FMUvsSMU_zps5ec87f6e.jpg

MeganS: Try SMU. Lots of women (and apparently I do too) have better lines with that than FMU.

I had better lines with afternoon urine.

Thanks, y'all! I took a test with fresh SMU (that hadn't been sitting out for two hours like the FMU), and I feel better now. :blush:

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/ME_19dpo_FMUvsSMU_zps5ec87f6e.jpg

MeganS: Try SMU. Lots of women (and apparently I do too) have better lines with that than FMU.

Thanks!! That was exactly my thinking. All my previous test were SMU or later in the evening. I will be testing again when I get home from work. Fx

Just did the ring test. . Back and forth. Lol.

Ok this was kind of neat to watch. It is what our babe looks like right now in real life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=gaK0VPV9NlE

What i read back and forth girl circle boy

That video scared me! 5 out of 6 embryos wont make it until 8 weeks in the womb!! What?!! xx

Ok this was kind of neat to watch. It is what our babe looks like right now in real life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=gaK0VPV9NlE

Wow, how many times he said most babies don't make it freaked me out a little. :blush:

But it was really cool to see!

Hey everyone :hi:
Work today just made me paranoid I was going to hurt little one. Making 20beds and hoovering/cleaning 12rooms later...... I just wanna know why bubs is making me eat so damn much :shrug: I would norm eat breakfast work all day and eat about 6ish but bubs has been making my stomach growl and ache for food ALL DAY LONG :shrug:
Worst thing is my normal healthy salad n jacket potatoes arent enough and Im eating chocolate (im not even a chocolate person:haha:) well anyways..
Boobs are bigger today and hurt even walking :cry: and as for BM I've been the opposite going two/three times a day and uncontrollable gas that i cant even hold in :blush:
We only want two babies, one of each..... Have names for both :winkwink: Scarlett Jade for girl and Michael Jay for a boy :happydance: oh and I have a cheeky early scan booked in for 4th July (my actual doc is the ultrasound dr so said he would:winkwink:) wont here from midwife until around the same time as that first scan :happydance: Finally feels real :happydance:

That video scared me! 5 out of 6 embryos wont make it until 8 weeks in the womb!! What?!! xx

It wasn't my intention to scare you, but I do feel grateful and will continue to do so with everyday that I make it past because of all the odds. I am a true believer that things always happen for a reason. If it is your time then an angel will protect your little one and make sure things go according to plan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->