Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

That video scared me! 5 out of 6 embryos wont make it until 8 weeks in the womb!! What?!! xx

It wasn't my intention to scare you, but I do feel grateful and will continue to do so with everyday that I make it past because of all the odds. I am a true believer that things always happen for a reason. If it is your time then an angel will protect your little one and make sure things go according to plan!!

Oh i know that wasnt your intention hun. Im just easily scared :dohh:. I think they have their statistics off a bit, i dont think the number of miscarriages is that high at all. Im sure its more like between 10-20% :). Your right though, everything happens for a reason and im so grateful to be here! xx

Yeah, I was trying to do some searching on that and found this:

"Studies show that about 10% to 20% of women who know they are pregnant have a miscarriage some time before 20 weeks of pregnancy; 80% of these occur in the first 12 weeks."

Yeah. That guy made it sound so bleak and impossible. But it WAS really cool to see what our bubs look like!

That guy must be crazy. :wacko:

I do know that most women unless they were actively TTC have had chemicals that they do not and never will know about for sure.

I got some scary statistics for that as well. He must be including an estimate of the known and unknown CP's as well.

Or he is just full of it and has no idea what the heck he is talking about. :haha:

Oh by the way ladies I had OB/GYN confirm with another urine test this AM and I got :bfp: with their cheapo tests too!! I am now just waiting for the call that I can go get my arm pricked :)

Awww... all the cool kids are getting blood tests. I don't get one.

I keep thinking about what my mils friend said to her. She's big into spiritual stuff but not religion. When she met me she had a dream about me and hubby having a boy and a girl. I'm kinda wanting to contact her and see if she's had any other findings.

I don't get one till I've seen my midwife at around 8weeks. So your not alone hun :hugs:
Although I am a bit naughty and booked a scan which will be at 8+6 :happydance:
Might get to meet bubs before I've even had my first bloods :winkwink:

I don't get one till I've seen my midwife at around 8weeks. So your not alone hun :hugs:

:hugs:

My first midwife appointment will be at 6+3, but I don't know what all she'll do other than ask me a ton of questions and do a pelvic exam. I think it'll be too early for a scan.

all these test progressions made me have to do an IC this afternoon :haha:
anywho relaxed myself because its darker than 2 days ago :dance: yeeeeyy xx

:hugs:

My first midwife appointment will be at 6+3, but I don't know what all she'll do other than ask me a ton of questions and do a pelvic exam. I think it'll be too early for a scan.
Wow thats an early MF appointment. Mine wont even contact me till around the 7 weeks mark. I am happy my Dr told me the same EDD as I had predicted :happydance: I only get the scan cause my dr is the ultrasound dr and I see him regularly for my kidney problem so know him quiet well :winkwink:
Loads of questions and pelvic exam at first mf appointment... Hmmm sounds fun lol This is all new to me and its so exciting :happydance:

I am getting a blood test because I suffered a suspected ectopic. They will want to make sure that my levels are doubling well, then I will also have a early US to make sure babe is in my uterus!!

Other wise I wouldn't get one at all!! I would just get a regular blood panel done and that is it. Then I would have to wait until 12 weeks before my first US. Also too I will not be able to see a MW because I get the odd heart palpitations and they take the healthiest momma's to be first. MW practices here are fairly new. I didn't get that option with my others.

OMG ladies I can't stop napping. Today I am very tired! I just went for one and now I want to go right back to sleep!! The only reason I am up is cause my monkey was hungry so I had to make him something to eat.

I'm tired but can't bring myself to nap!

Ill get bloodwork done tomorrow after my appointment. I'll get an early us done probably next week or the week after to make sure there is a baby this time.

I did another test earlier today and the line wasn't any darker then my test 5 days ago :shrug: should I be worried? The tests I did before were the pink first response and the test today was only a cheapie one so do you think that would make a difference? Have sent OH out to buy another first response so I can test again..really want to see the line getting darker....tempted to take first response now but should I wait until FMU?

https://www.chinesegenderchart.info/western-gender-chart.html

This says boy. It was right with Alek. :sad2:

I did another test earlier today and the line wasn't any darker then my test 5 days ago :shrug: should I be worried? The tests I did before were the pink first response and the test today was only a cheapie one so do you think that would make a difference? Have sent OH out to buy another first response so I can test again..really want to see the line getting darker....tempted to take first response now but should I wait until FMU?

I had a heart attack this morning with a cheapo test. I say try with one of the same tests you were using before at about the same time of day you were taking them before.

https://www.chinesegenderchart.info/western-gender-chart.html

This says boy. It was right with Alek. :sad2:

Darlin' it has a 50% chance of being right. Take some deep breaths and enjoy this time! Besides, if you have a boy and I have a girl, we can just trade. Everybody's happy. :haha:

I don't find those very accurate!! They are more often wrong then correct. It also says that I will have boy as well. I get a sense that this is wrong. ;)

This is a neat site to go to. It is a different calculator and I really like it!

https://www.pregnology.com/due-date.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->