Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I did another test earlier today and the line wasn't any darker then my test 5 days ago :shrug: should I be worried? The tests I did before were the pink first response and the test today was only a cheapie one so do you think that would make a difference? Have sent OH out to buy another first response so I can test again..really want to see the line getting darker....tempted to take first response now but should I wait until FMU?

I had a heart attack this morning with a cheapo test. I say try with one of the same tests you were using before at about the same time of day you were taking them before.

https://www.chinesegenderchart.info/western-gender-chart.html

This says boy. It was right with Alek. :sad2:

Darlin' it has a 50% chance of being right. Take some deep breaths and enjoy this time! Besides, if you have a boy and I have a girl, we can just trade. Everybody's happy. :haha:
Lol. Deal!

image.jpg

Fmu at 16dpo:happydance:

Soo I get a call from my OB saying my blood test has been rescheduled to Wednesday:growlmad:
So I probably won't have results till Friday, and a my mw appointment at 8 weeks, I'm going to have to lie a little teeny weeny white lie and say I don't know how far along Iam, that way I can get an us :rofl:

As far as symptoms go I'm still having sore boobs, craving in the middle of the night:dohh: and peeing aloooooot.

View attachment 624409

Soo I get a call from my OB saying my blood test has been rescheduled to Wednesday:growlmad:
So I probably won't have results till Friday, and a my mw appointment at 8 weeks, I'm going to have to lie a little teeny weeny white lie and say I don't know how far along Iam, that way I can get an us :rofl:

As far as symptoms go I'm still having sore boobs, craving in the middle of the night:dohh: and peeing aloooooot.

Your lines look GREAT!! :yipee:

You are too funny about saying you don't know how far along you are. You think that is going to work? Doesn't your Dr know that you know already?:haha:

I didn't get my second nap in and I am so sleepy still. I haven't been able to get off the couch much today. I am not feeling so hot about it cause I have a lot to do but at the same I really don't care. I am going to have to do a power clean of my house soon!!

View attachment 624409

Your lines look GREAT!! :yipee:

You are too funny about saying you don't know how far along you are. You think that is going to work? Doesn't your Dr know that you know already?:haha:

I didn't get my second nap in and I am so sleepy still. I haven't been able to get off the couch much today. I am not feeling so hot about it cause I have a lot to do but at the same I really don't care. I am going to have to do a power clean of my house soon!!

:wacko: I didn think of that lol

I have to clean too, I can't be bothered really, ill clean before DH comes home in about 9 hours time :rofl:

Well my DH doesn't care if he comes home to a mess. He grew up in a unkempt home! So he just walks over the boys mess or garbage on the floor. It is very frustrating really. If you have to step over it then pick it up already :growlmad:

Good lines bmb!

This nausea is kicking my arse.

Well my DH doesn't care if he comes home to a mess. He grew up in a unkempt home! So he just walks over the boys mess or garbage on the floor. It is very frustrating really. If you have to step over it then pick it up already :growlmad:

Tell me about it!

The living room is his closet and were always bickering at each other, I mean the room is 2 feet away change there! He makes me so angry he's so lazy..ugh don't get me started:growlmad:

Tell me about it!

The living room is his closet and were always bickering at each other, I mean the room is 2 feet away change there! He makes me so angry he's so lazy..ugh don't get me started:growlmad:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When mine does that he denies it! So bad!! Try having another four on top of him doing the same things!! :nope::nope:

It's his mothers fault, she spoilt way to much and now I have to deal with 2 toddlers!

Either way we both have men that just don't get it LOL

So guess what I just did!! I just put the rice in the wrong cupboard. WTH? I never do that! EVER!!

So guess what I just did!! I just put the rice in the wrong cupboard. WTH? I never do that! EVER!!

Pregnancy brain my dear!

Well yeah but already? seriously? SMH!!

The other day I was at my parents house and were just about to leave to go home, I sat in the car buckled my belt and was looking at DH like ok why aren't you driving...then I remembered I left my toddler asleep there :dohh:

Pregnancy brain my dear!

I just spent like a whole minute trying to pull a restaurant door open, while there was a big sign on it that said "PUSH". And DH just stood there and snickered at me... because he is a jerkity-jerk-face.

Now I think it's funny, but at the time I was pissed that he didn't help a sista out. :haha:

Pregnancy brain my dear!

I just spent like a whole minute trying to pull a restaurant door open, while there was a big sign on it that said "PUSH". And DH just stood there and snickered at me... because he is a jerkity-jerk-face.

Now I think it's funny, but at the time I was pissed that he didn't help a sista out. :haha:

I am sorry but mine would have gotten a playful smack!

So to add to my stupid-brain as I was walking out the door to take my son to ball I kept having to go back in cause I forgot this and that. Then as I think I gathered everything I get the van door and it wouldn't open (auto open door when the key is on the person). I tried the handle again, I was like what why isn't it wor..... Ooooooh I forgot the keys in the house too.:dohh:

Wow, we're a mess. :haha:

Seriously!! I can't imagine what it is going to be like once the hormones peek!!:blush:

I also thought I was going to fall asleep driving.... so not cool!! Glad I didn't have to go far.

Also as I am driving I got a cramp on my left side that made my leg ache too. I am just glad it was my left leg not my right:wacko:

Glad I'm not the only one already having pregnancy brain. I've been chalking mine up to lack of sleep because my insomnia is still going strong! Can't wait to get to the sleep all day and night stage.

Ds is making a concoction using strawberry milk, pasta and cheese, right here on the floor and me being the beached whale iam lying on the couch is not doing anything about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->