Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Ds is making a concoction using strawberry milk, pasta and cheese, right here on the floor and me being the beached whale iam lying on the couch is not doing anything about it.

Oh dear!! That would make me sick trying to clean that up!! :sick:

I've been outrageously nauseous all night! I went to make perogies for dinner and added a butter, garlic, onion and pepper mixture to it and kept gagging at the smell! Then i couldn't even eat them! I devoured like 13 honey chicken nuggets though. Then i was still nauseous! I had to have a snack after Alek went to bed but I'm still slightly queasy. Ugh. Fml.

I've been outrageously nauseous all night! I went to make perogies for dinner and added a butter, garlic, onion and pepper mixture to it and kept gagging at the smell! Then i couldn't even eat them! I devoured like 13 honey chicken nuggets though. Then i was still nauseous! I had to have a snack after Alek went to bed but I'm still slightly queasy. Ugh. Fml.

I am kind of glad that that hasn't hit me yet. Though my bbs are not fun right now. I put on a sports bra and can hardly touch them... With my last PG my bbs didn't really bother me at all until the end when they started to grow. No kidding things are different with different PG!! Event he last bfp cycle my bbs hardly bothered me, though I tons more stitch like feelings.

My boobs feel more full. They have their days when they hurt more. With Alek they hurt a lot in the beginning. I just don't remember being this ill with Alek. I remember only throwing up once with him in the middle of my pregnancy.

With DS I don't remember having sore boobs, I remember being sick and grossed out by everything, this pregnancy I'm always hungry sore boobs and that's about it really.

Either way we both have men that just don't get it LOL

So guess what I just did!! I just put the rice in the wrong cupboard. WTH? I never do that! EVER!!

Pregnancy brain my dear!

Glad I'm not the only one already having pregnancy brain. I've been chalking mine up to lack of sleep because my insomnia is still going strong! Can't wait to get to the sleep all day and night stage.

I'm glad it's not just me with the pregnancy brain already. I had it baaaaaad my last pregnancy and it already started hitting me today. I remember last pregnancy I forgot the word for so many common things I used in my job, even as I was looking at them. I couldn't remember the word "stapler" to save my life.

Tonight I was walking somewhere in the store while at work and just stopped, looked around and said "Where the heck am I going?" I literally had no idea where I wanted to go/what I wanted to do.

Ommmgg my boooobs are so sore !!!!! Aaaahhhhhh

Mine still haven't started hurting :( I feel sad to not have sore boobs haha! Ive got cramp again today but thats about it, no nausea or anything so far but it is only 8AM lol

Hi can I join? I just got my Bfp last night at around 17dpo...i hadnt tested before then. Did a cb digi today which said pregnant 2-3! My due date is approx 5th feb 2014. Its my first pregnancy so im panicking a bit! My only symptoms are sore boobs and light af type cramping that lasts about 10secs if i stand up too quickly. I still cant believe it ive not been using contraception for over two years this is such a shock! x

Welcome!

I still have no nausea, but my bbs are back to hurting again. I had a break for a couple days.

Soooo tired.

I haven't gotten an official date from the doctor yet, but I'm unofficially Feb. 10! Congrats, ladies!

Exactly 5w today...going for bloods and scan in a half hour....SUPER nervous

Welcome ladies! I'll add you to the front page :)

Good luck to all having scans today be sure to update us :flower:
I'm also having cramps and oh so sore boobies, it's all good :)

Hey Ladies!

Wow, so many pages have passed since yesterday!

In regards to what we did differently this month when BDing: Well, the hubs and I decided to relax and have great sex (not thinking about baby making). I orgasmed twice, didn't bother with trying to keep any fluids in and just fell asleep! I honestly didn't think we stood a chance that month as hubs gave me oral (and I've heard that it's bad for sperm)!

Hey Ladies!

Wow, so many pages have passed since yesterday!

In regards to what we did differently this month when BDing: Well, the hubs and I decided to relax and have great sex (not thinking about baby making). I orgasmed twice, didn't bother with trying to keep any fluids in and just fell asleep! I honestly didn't think we stood a chance that month as hubs gave me oral (and I've heard that it's bad for sperm)!

I've realised with both pregnancies it happens when it's least expected:thumbup: secret is to enjoy:winkwink:

Welcome to new ladies :hi: Congrats!!

Today is the day..... going to try and keep myself busy. I am not really nervous, I just want to get it over with so I can hear my numbers increase beautifully!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->