Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Today is a busy day for me! Hubby wants to go to the nursery and look at plants then it's off to alek's 24month checkup. Then home for lunch and his nap then i go back out at 230 to my appointment!

I can SOOOOO relate to the sore bbs :cry: It is so painful ALL THE TIME!!! Wearing a bra is killing all the time, not wearing a bra they are still killing and sooooo tender. Even my hair is enough to make me wanna yell out :haha:
:hi: to the newbies to the thread. And good luck to those having scans and bloods......
So jealous and just can't wait for mine only 31days to go for my us :happydance:

A lil!

I'm thinking about starting belly shots this week. Anyone else?

I don't know if I will start until I have a belly. I don't like my pounch at all. So I don't want any photos reminding me I have it :haha::blush: I may stay away all together!!

A lil!

Yep, DH did one the day we done our digi test :winkwink: Will be doing one every Sunday I think :happydance:
We also want to do some nice pro maternity photos when I'm about 30weeks :happydance:

I'm going to try to do one every Friday. Had my 4 week one up in my journal last Friday. I have a pooch, too, but I want to remember this!

A lil!

Yep! I took weekly ones during my last two pregnancies and want to do the same again. I like to have them to compare to previous pregnancies and just for memories.

There's a couple ideas on Pinterest I like in regards to taking belly pictures but I haven't decided what I want to do.

I caved and bought more FRERs last night. I'm going to use one next time I have to go to the bathroom and then another tomorrow or the next day. And then I think I'll finally be done testing lol.

Good news!!! :thumbup: According to the doc everything looks great. Saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac!! He said my gest. sac is a good size for being 5 weeks today. Took bloods and will have my numbers by this afternoon! Scheduled next ultrasound and bloods for June 14th and he said that's when we will hear a heart beat.:happydance:(2 days before Father's day!)

With what happened last time (I got to the 5w scan and they couldn't find a gest. sac) my doc knows that I am expecting the worst this time around, but said to me today that seeing a gest. and yolk sac at this stage significantly decreases the chance of m/c to less than 12%. Then after seeing the heart beat next week, down to less than 5%, then once the embryo grows at least 1mm every day or so, it's a less than 1% chance. He definitely made me feel better.

Oh, and confirmed, EDD February 4th!!!

Attachments

• shhhh.jpg
    shhhh.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 6
So I think MS is starting for me. This morning I was drinking my morning cup of coffee just all good then all of the sudden I took a sip and half way down it was about to come back up. Thank goodness otherwise it would have been all over my computer. Even now after I ate I have this icky feeling, yet I am still starving almost.... Here we go ladies!!

Cape may lover I've just been reading your post I had my scan on the 31st may and they said I was 5 weeks I'm also back on the 14th June that is so mad!! My edd is the 31st jan tho they said but could be early feb my bfs bday is the 4th so I'm thinkin he will get a nice birthday surprise lol x

Good news!!! :thumbup: According to the doc everything looks great. Saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac!! He said my gest. sac is a good size for being 5 weeks today. Took bloods and will have my numbers by this afternoon! Scheduled next ultrasound and bloods for June 14th and he said that's when we will hear a heart beat.:happydance:(2 days before Father's day!)

With what happened last time (I got to the 5w scan and they couldn't find a gest. sac) my doc knows that I am expecting the worst this time around, but said to me today that seeing a gest. and yolk sac at this stage significantly decreases the chance of m/c to less than 12%. Then after seeing the heart beat next week, down to less than 5%, then once the embryo grows at least 1mm every day or so, it's a less than 1% chance. He definitely made me feel better.

Oh, and confirmed, EDD February 4th!!!

Congrats! Awwww, look at bean!

Cape may lover I've just been reading your post I had my scan on the 31st may and they said I was 5 weeks I'm also back on the 14th June that is so mad!! My edd is the 31st jan tho they said but could be early feb my bfs bday is the 4th so I'm thinkin he will get a nice birthday surprise lol x

It's so exciting isn't it. How long had you been trying? Do you have any names in mind? Have any feeling of whether its a boy or girl?!?

Yay first scan pic on the page!

Aftg that's me all day now! And it gets worse at night!

I took bump pics with Alek starting at like 12 weeks i think. ..

Ive been absent all day we're packing up to move in a few weeks!

YAY for scan pic!

As for the bump pics im too fat to even notice a difference until about 8 month haha!

Bump pic1 - 4+3 (lmp 4+6)
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130604_093344.jpg

I got a pooch but i don't care! :haha:

Four more hours until I am at the Dr office!! Just mowed the lawn, did some weeding, now watering the lawn. I want to take a walk with bub but we are going to walk to pick up the older ones from school today! I don't want him wiped out before then.

Can I join you all? :) My due date is Feb 11, and this is my first. :) This all feels a little surreal still... this was the first month we even tried! We were thinking it'd happen maybe July or August, so we were a little thrown off, heh. But we'll work it out. :) My first positive test was on Friday, which was out 5th anniversary! So far I've felt queasy on and off, especially if I get hungry. And I can't. stop. burping, ugh! Ha. Nice to have a group of people who are all in the same situation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->