Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I have less than a half hour til the dr. I need to drink lots so i can piac (pee in a cup). Lol.

Cape may lover I've just been reading your post I had my scan on the 31st may and they said I was 5 weeks I'm also back on the 14th June that is so mad!! My edd is the 31st jan tho they said but could be early feb my bfs bday is the 4th so I'm thinkin he will get a nice birthday surprise lol x

It's so exciting isn't it. How long had you been trying? Do you have any names in mind? Have any feeling of whether its a boy or girl?!?

Yea I'm really excited now I want a boy but got a feeling it's going to be a girl not really talked about names yet lol u got any ideas Hun x

My boobs feel more full. They have their days when they hurt more. With Alek they hurt a lot in the beginning. I just don't remember being this ill with Alek. I remember only throwing up once with him in the middle of my pregnancy.

With DS I don't remember having sore boobs, I remember being sick and grossed out by everything, this pregnancy I'm always hungry sore boobs and that's about it really.

Ommmgg my boooobs are so sore !!!!! Aaaahhhhhh

Mine still haven't started hurting :( I feel sad to not have sore boobs haha! Ive got cramp again today but thats about it, no nausea or anything so far but it is only 8AM lol

Apparently my sore BB's were just late to the party a bit lol. Went to go to bed last night and took my bra off and they plopped out! I have a very tiny structure and smallish BB's so it felt like they were super heavy! And then I poked my left one and owwwww! :haha:

Probably wasn't the best idea I have had :dohh:

But they don't hurt that bad right now they are just really full and heavy and just a bit tender...Good sign for me though :happydance:

So I'm a little paranoid... I took another FRER today with SMU and it's definitely a lot more faint than my previous tests. I know it could be because it was SMU/more diluted but definitely still worrying about it.

Call your doc and try for bloodwork. I hope every thing is well with you and your bean!

Appointment is done. Us next Tuesday. Now I'm waiting to get bloodwork

Call your doc and try for bloodwork. I hope every thing is well with you and your bean!

Thanks dear. I'm going to give it a couple more days and see what happens. Chances are it was just too-diluted urine and all is fine. I have a feeling my doc's office wouldn't be too willing to run blood work. They're a crazy busy office. If tests keep getting lighter though, I'll give a call and ask.

However my boobs are killing me right now... more so than the last couple of days so I'm taking that as a positive sign that the hormones are still raging.

Soo jealous of everyone with their apps! I haven't even rang my doctors surgery yet because I know I wont get any kind of app until 8 or 10 weeks..they don't see the point lol :( so lame

I don't see my doc until July 1st. I'll be 8 weeks then. It's a busy office so they tend to be booked up so I took the advice of many on here and just called to schedule it now/early just to make sure I have an appointment that worked with my work schedule.

Time is crawling as slowly as possible towards my first appointment on June 17th. :wacko:

Well just finished the first apt. It was just really getting my OB history and then going through the next step which is no constant quantitative hCG, but just one hCG and ultra sound in my 6th week, to make sure babe is in the right spot! That is it that is all she wrote. Tomorrow I am the lucky one to have my full panel done plus more because I have blood anti-bodies. Yippee!!

Mine was getting history and a swab down there. She didn't even start me on progesterone like i thought which must be a good sign! I'll have an ultrasound at 5+6 based of my lmp.

My first appointment isn't until July 3rd, but I still booked it. Partly because I just feel better knowing it's on the calendar, but I also wanted to make sure they knew I was pregnant (this is the same gyn I usually go to) in case I have to call with questions or anything. But I agree, time is crawwwwling!

Oh, and they said no ultrasound at the 8 week, not til 12 probably. :(

I don't see my doc until July 1st. I'll be 8 weeks then. It's a busy office so they tend to be booked up so I took the advice of many on here and just called to schedule it now/early just to make sure I have an appointment that worked with my work schedule.

Hey, my appointment is July 3rd, and my EDD is Feb 11. :) Looks like we're pretty close there! Counting down together. :thumbup:

I too think time is just crawling at a snails pace.

Oh one good thing is that he agrees with my due date! :yipee:

Hey, my appointment is July 3rd, and my EDD is Feb 11. :) Looks like we're pretty close there! Counting down together. :thumbup:

:) Here's hoping it passes quickly for us! I'm too impatient for this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->