Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Gosh I thought the yucky feeling was gone but it is back. It went away around supper time, but now it is back.... I actually think my supper may come back up now... Lovely!

Test at docs is +
Bloods done, results will be back on Friday :brat:

First midwife appt 8 weeks, they need my blood results back to determine when I should see the mw.

First us 12 weeks..

I have lower abdomen pain like real low near my cooch, I'm a little worried

Tmi

White sticky discharge.

image.jpg

I think I'm done testing :)

I'll test again with a digi at 6 weeks to see a 3+ that's about it.

Girls!!!!

I'm so paranoid I keep going to the loo to check if I'm bleeding help!! It's getting to my head, I think about it day and night I don't wanna lose my pregnancy :(

Welcome new girls xx

Cryssie, lovely little bump :)

Aftg-when are your beta results back ??

Girls!!!!

I'm so paranoid I keep going to the loo to check if I'm bleeding help!! It's getting to my head, I think about it day and night I don't wanna lose my pregnancy :(

Your lines look great!:thumbup: I know it is easier said then done but stop being so worried!:flower:

Have you had m/c's before?

image.jpg

Look what my sister bought me today, first outfit for bub:cloud9:

She liked the blue and thought it was gender neutral ha! I love my sis <3

Girls!!!!

Your lines look great!:thumbup: I know it is easier said then done but stop being so worried!:flower:

I did in April I had a chemical, and now I'm petrified:wacko:

Just a lil update...Got to meet the new OB today and he is a creepy old man! My worst fear! :nope:

Buuuut he has been super understanding about how nervous I am having had a CP last cycle! :thumbup:

He seems to want to take all of the measures he can to find out how my hormone levels are to make sure that this is a viable pregnancy. They took blood today to test progesterone and HCG and I should know the results in the next two days...Then in for another blood test to make sure that my levels are rising :happydance:

And then he wants to do an early US to make sure that babe is in there for sure for the next nine months! :happydance:

I am really glad he is understanding that I have been very worried about all of this.

Girls!!!!

I did too and I expressed to my doctor how I feel and he is doing everything he can so far.

But I am 20 and I have had a baby before and never had any history of m/c so he is worried that my hormone levels aren't right. With my CP AF still came like clockwork the day she was due...just a bit later in the day then usual. And my lines were barely there on my FRER's they NEVER got darker!

But I see GREAT progression in your lines! They look a lot like mine :thumbup:

Did you have AF late with CP? and did your lines ever get darker?

Girls!!!!

I did too and I expressed to my doctor how I feel and he is doing everything he can so far.

But I am 20 and I have had a baby before and never had any history of m/c so he is worried that my hormone levels aren't right. With my CP AF still came like clockwork the day she was due...just a bit later in the day then usual. And my lines were barely there on my FRER's they NEVER got darker!

But I see GREAT progression in your lines! They look a lot like mine :thumbup:

Did you have AF late with CP? and did your lines ever get darker?
AF showed up 6 days early with my last cycle, my lines never got darker, and AF wasn't even heavy at all, like a normal period.i wish my doctor was as understanding as yours, :dohh:

Oh girl you got lucky!

When AF reared her ugly face when I had my cp it was horrible for me the first three days I was having cramps that were crippling me to the floor, and then I bled/spotted until CD12!

I was going to go to the emergency room because I was bleeding so much the first day and it hurt soooo bad!

I feel for you. I didn't think that he was going to go through all of this. I thought I was just going to meet him, get my blood taken, and then as long as the results were positive I would get my first us at 8 weeks for HB...

But then he told me his plans and I was like whoah...thats a lot of stuff...two blood tests, my pap/pregnancy check up, and then two ultrasounds...ugh...thats a lot of stuff but I went through a lot of it with my first child too because I was considered "high risk" because of my age and my very tiny stature...

And maybe if you expressed more how you need more reassurance to keep yourself sane your OB might give in :winkwink:

I'll hopefully have a chat with her when I see her again in on Friday, maybe she'll be more understanding..

Hey ladies.. I got a VERY faint positive this morning and I am petrified as my last pregnancy I suffered a difficult pregnancy which ultimately resulted in a loss. I hope you don't mind if I just stalk you for a couple of days until I get everything confirmed? :flower:

Hey ladies.. I got a VERY faint positive this morning and I am petrified as my last pregnancy I suffered a difficult pregnancy which ultimately resulted in a loss. I hope you don't mind if I just stalk you for a couple of days until I get everything confirmed? :flower:

Congratulations:flower:

Welcome and I will add your ticker when you're ready:hugs:

Bluemoonbubba - I have those same fears as I've had two miscarriages. We just have to believe this is our rainbow baby. :hugs: My DH is so good at calming me down and says that worrying doesn't change the outcome, it only steals the joy of this time. So my motto is to enjoy the time I have with my little bean, even if it's only for a short while. You should talk to your Dr. though. I bet she'll be more understanding once you explain everything.

Whigfield - welcome!! I'm sorry for your loss :hugs: Fx for you!

Rang my doctors surgery... all i got was "a midwife will call u at another date with an appointment" charming hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->