Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Does anyone else have *extra* energy?? It was one of the first things I noticed, actually the day before my positive test. I still feel queasy on and off during the day, and I totally crash around 9 PM, but it's actually been easier getting up in the morning, and once I'm up I have more energy than usual. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess! And yeah I'm still taking a test every morning, just to check. :o

Does anyone else have *extra* energy?? It was one of the first things I noticed, actually the day before my positive test. I still feel queasy on and off during the day, and I totally crash around 9 PM, but it's actually been easier getting up in the morning, and once I'm up I have more energy than usual. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess! And yeah I'm still taking a test every morning, just to check. :o

Funny you say that actually. At my work I've suddenly got loads faster and keep finishing earlier and everyone keeps asking me why :haha: although I did just think its cause the summer is finally here. Im having a crash at about 4.30 but staying awake to then struggle to sleep at night :shrug:
I had my first proper ms today :'( tried to eat breakfast but knew it wouldnt stay down so had a yogurt drink n some orange juice. I feel sick right up to my throat but luckily I haven't been sick. (Then inlaws might notice somethings up) Im starving now so going to try and eat so wish me luck :wacko:

Bluemoonbubba - I have those same fears as I've had two miscarriages. We just have to believe this is our rainbow baby. :hugs: My DH is so good at calming me down and says that worrying doesn't change the outcome, it only steals the joy of this time. So my motto is to enjoy the time I have with my little bean, even if it's only for a short while. You should talk to your Dr. though. I bet she'll be more understanding once you explain everything.

Whigfield - welcome!! I'm sorry for your loss :hugs: Fx for you!

Thank you, I don't feel so bad anymore, I'm just going to enjoy my time try at least..every twinge every cramps freaks me out, dh is not so calming he doesn't know how I feel he keeps telling me relax! I hate when he says that..oh well I have you lovely ladies to whinge to :winkwink:

Bmb your hubby sounds like mine. Luckily I'm not cramping a whole lot life with the bo. No bleeding even after she scraped me yesterday for a test. I'm ready for the next two weeks ultrasounds to come. I'm having one next week then if we don't see much I'll have one just over 6 weeks. Then idk when. My dr likes to make us feel reassured.

HAHA My test line is finally as dark as the control line!

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/ME_21dpo_zps51cb56ed.jpg

I feel like I've accomplished something. AND I got to use my new camera lens. :haha:

BMB you asked when I will get my betas back.... well I won't. Though I will have a quantitative hCG done this morning when I go it is just supposed to help to know if things are on track when I go for my u/s at 6+ weeks. He doesn't think it is necessary at the moment to do more than the one. I am not bleeding or cramping, so we will just go from there. I was ok with that. :winkwink:

Cris_L Yes I did have extra energy the last few days. I would wake up early and be wide a wake but by the time the evening came I was done! Today though I had more trouble getting out of bed.

I seem to be more tired today, my bbs are a bit more sore too. So far the ms is not bothering me just yet.

I did buy myself a pretty little skirt with a stretchy belly! I gave away all my Mat stuff all most two years ago now. So I am going to slowly get new stuff. maybe I will take my first pic with that new skirt :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

HAHA My test line is finally as dark as the control line!

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/ME_21dpo_zps51cb56ed.jpg

I feel like I've accomplished something. AND I got to use my new camera lens. :haha:

Beautiful lines!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Love the camera lens too!!

Hey Ladies!
How are you all today?

I'm okay, I've begun to realise the my anxiety this passed week may be my OCD coming back a little. I've suffered with OCD since I was child. It was finally diagnosed when I was 14/15 years old but by that point it was quite severe. After a year of CBT and medication it was finally under control. I'm now 22 and it has only occasionally bothered me during stressful times in my life (such as an impending exam). I think it's probably hormone related; I find myself washing my hands way more than before the pregnancy and I'm also being overly cautious regarding food, cleaning products etc. I'm hoping that it'll settle in a few weeks.

Thank you! It's a Canon EF 50mm 1.8, if you care. :haha: I got it for portraits. I'm going to have sooooooo many pictures of my LO. :blush:

I don't know what all this "extra energy" stuff is about. I don't have any of it. I am drained. DH says he tried to wake me up saying, "Come on, you've got to get up. You've got stuff to do today." And he tried to pull the blankets away, and apparently I swatted him, said "Bitch, I'm sleeping for two," pulled the blankets back, and went back to sleep. I do not remember this. :rofl:

I hope all your numbers come back super!

Alright ladies, with all the crazy that happened yesterday I forgot to call and get my Beta numbers. So called this morning...drum roll please...
11 dpo (3w+3) = 35.3
15 dpo (4 weeks) = 224
22 dpo (5 weeks) = 3528
Good? Bad?

Alright ladies, with all the crazy that happened yesterday I forgot to call and get my Beta numbers. So called this morning...drum roll please...
11 dpo (3w+3) = 35.3
15 dpo (4 weeks) = 224
22 dpo (5 weeks) = 3528
Good? Bad?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CKOOmoGKWf0/TaNffi-hkUI/AAAAAAAAGpQ/ou0dC-N6N6Y/s1600/Beta%2BhCG%2Blevel%2Bchart.jpg

Looks good to me!

11 dpo (3w+3) = 35.3
15 dpo (4 weeks) = 224
22 dpo (5 weeks) = 3528
Good? Bad?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CKOOmoGKWf0/TaNffi-hkUI/AAAAAAAAGpQ/ou0dC-N6N6Y/s1600/Beta%2BhCG%2Blevel%2Bchart.jpg

Looks good to me!

Thank you. I am just paranoid.

You are just about perfectly in the middle of all those, which is exactly where you should be. Relax for a bit, mama. You deserve it. You're doing awesome. :thumbup:

Ok so here is my new out fit and what I will mark as my 5 week photo. (since it is tomorrow)

https://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj519/Sacha_Claude/IMG_1394.jpg

Aftg! I have a bigger pooch than you and you were worried! Lol.

Aftg! :thumbsup: I have a bigger pooch than you and you were worried! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->