Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Bah I wont believe it! I'm still struggling with weight i didn't two years ago. Lol.

My MIL has already bought our moses basket :O What do i do with it until then lol!

K so your prob all going to think I'm nutty now :wacko:

But does anyone else feel weird laying on their front when trying to sleep????? I know I can't hurt bubs and should be enjoying being able to lay on my front while I still can but it feels odd :haha:

Anyone else???? Or anything else they think is weird now, but really know it's not???? :shrug:

I can sometimes lay on my front, but my boobs are too sore most of the time. And the past few days, I've been too bloated to be comfortable.

I feel bad to sleep on my right side. Not that I do it a lot but I still feel like I should just stay sleeping on my left. Though sleeping all together is not good right now. My legs are cramping!!

When you get further along they suggest that you lye on your left side so that babe has a good flow of blood. Apparently there is a artery that runs along our right side and if baby sits on it, it can slow the rate of blood going to babe!!

Thank you! It's a Canon EF 50mm 1.8, if you care. :haha: I got it for portraits. I'm going to have sooooooo many pictures of my LO. :blush:

Not caught up with this thread but just wanted to say I'm a photographer (Nikon tho ;) ) and I <3 my 50mm 1.8. Hope you love yours too!

I don't know what all this "extra energy" stuff is about. I don't have any of it. I am drained. DH says he tried to wake me up saying, "Come on, you've got to get up. You've got stuff to do today." And he tried to pull the blankets away, and apparently I swatted him, said "Bitch, I'm sleeping for two," pulled the blankets back, and went back to sleep. I do not remember this. :rofl:

Haha, I love "sleeping for 2", heh. Unfortunately my extra energy is in the morning, and by this time at night when I have time to do stuff, I start to feel crappy! Pretty much the same pattern every day so far.

So...I got my Betas done yesterday...but still waiting on the results...might get them sometime in the next hour but I doubt it...Hoping I get to know by tomorrow...:coffee:

Then I will have another beta Tuesday next week...And if all goes well the doc can just give me my dang pap and get it over with so I can hear my little bean :thumbup:

I'm a horrible right side sleeper!

I've been slaving(and not making dinner whoops.. :blush:) for the past HOUR trying to come up with a card to put the us pic in for my parents and inlaws.. Annnnnnnnd..

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/S_44960_1370475247_47d0673c-6902-4abc-a8b8-f4d8f4273c0d_notecardspressppah_0_4x6_0_0_0_2.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/S_44960_1370475247_47d0673c-6902-4abc-a8b8-f4d8f4273c0d_notecardspressppah_0_4x6_0_1_0_2.jpg

I made this.

When I was PG with DD I started sleeping on my left side with a body pillow behind me and a pillow in between my legs. It worked wonders to keep me laying on my left side. I started doing it right when I found out I was PG because I knew it would be hard to get used to. Don't want to put that much space between me and DH but it's for the good of the babe!

I decided I didn't like the "oh snap" so i moved congrats to the outside. I love it more now!

View attachment 625005

I think I'm done testing :)

I'll test again with a digi at 6 weeks to see a 3+ that's about it.

Was that a test a day? My FRER's don't seem to be getting darker and I can't afford anymore lol.

Girls!!!!

I'm so paranoid I keep going to the loo to check if I'm bleeding help!! It's getting to my head, I think about it day and night I don't wanna lose my pregnancy :(

That was me today. Twice I swore I was bleeding and ran to the bathroom but all was well. I'm going to give myself a stroke I'm sure.

Thank you! It's a Canon EF 50mm 1.8, if you care. :haha: I got it for portraits. I'm going to have sooooooo many pictures of my LO. :blush:

Jealous! I want that lens!

K so your prob all going to think I'm nutty now :wacko:

But does anyone else feel weird laying on their front when trying to sleep????? I know I can't hurt bubs and should be enjoying being able to lay on my front while I still can but it feels odd :haha:

Anyone else???? Or anything else they think is weird now, but really know it's not???? :shrug:

I'm a belly sleeper and still do from time to time but I've found it's very uncomfortable to lay on my back. I feel so much pressure and weight in my lower abdomen, I can't lay on my back for very long anymore.

Wavescrash yes that was yesterday's I have the doctors one and it seems lighter, Dw Hun you're safe as long as you're NOT bleeding..

Ok, so I went to my doctor today again because she requested to see me, she said she wanted to give me an ultrasound at 6 weeks (yes!!!) because I was referred to as high risk pregnancy due to CP last month, my betas will be out tomorrow and she said well see how we go. She sad I'm good as long as I'm not bleeding and I don't need a serial bhcg done.

I'm happy with what she said, seems like she cares, she also prescribed me with 500 mg folic acid, plus the Elevet I'm taking it has 800 mg folic acid with some other vitamins she said its ok to take both.

Cute bumps!!

I'm so bloated I feel like I'm 20 weeks pregnant hahahah!

Yay BMB that is great news!

Anyone else feel like they have been kicked in the gut? My lower abs are sore or bruised like!! No cramping just sore!!

Wavescrash yes that was yesterday's I have the doctors one and it seems lighter, Dw Hun you're safe as long as you're NOT bleeding..

Thanks. That's what I keep telling myself - no bleeding, no cramping so all should be well. But then I think about all the women who've posted about their missed m/c's and then I worry about that lol.

Yay BMB that is great news!

Anyone else feel like they have been kicked in the gut? My lower abs are sore or bruised like!! No cramping just sore!!

Yes!! Also my nipples are so sore and erect :haha: they hurt so much, my boobs are also sore, but hub doesn't seem to get the point :dohh:

So far mine has been cautious. I know what you mean BMB about sore erected nipples. I just took off my bra to get ready for bed and bbs felt a little bit heavy and achey then when my nipples started to get hard I was like Oooo I can feel that!!

Lol I hate the feeling I started sleeping without sports bra it's too sore, anyways I'm really excited about my US!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->