Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

My boobs hurt bad too especially after hubby just squished them while dtd. :blush: I feel like I'm tingling from my c section scar down. Inside and out. No cramps except a tiny one after the big o. And still no spotting.

Okay so I was worried about my FRER from yesterday because it was lighter than the previous two tests. The one from this morning was darker than yesterday but not much darker than the first one - four days ago. Thoughts? Am I just too paranoid?

1. 14dpo FMU (top test)
2. 15dpo FMU
3. 16dpo SMU
4. 17dpo FMU (bottom test)

And then my IC progression... does it look like progression to you or just staying the same?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 7
Also, real quick before I go to bed... my 4 week "bump" picture.

Attachments

• 4wks.jpg
    4wks.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
Cute bump :)

These are very much getting darker Hun, you're in till the end :)

BMB I am so glad she helped you calm your nerves! Good thing you decided to talk to her right? :thumbup: Good luck!

Well just a little update...still haven't gotten the results from my betas buuuutt...just to calm my nerves about it I went and bought the test and confirm pack of FRER's today and I got these and I feel sooooo much better now! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am much more cinfident and completely DONE POAS from now on :flower:

Attachments

• control line almost nonexistent.jpg
    control line almost nonexistent.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 7
Okay so I was worried about my FRER from yesterday because it was lighter than the previous two tests. The one from this morning was darker than yesterday but not much darker than the first one - four days ago. Thoughts? Am I just too paranoid?

1. 14dpo FMU (top test)
2. 15dpo FMU
3. 16dpo SMU

And then my IC progression... does it look like progression to you or just staying the same?

Before you freak out too much (if that hasn't already happened) Don't compare every day compare every two days and see if that helps. Your levels just may not be rising super fast. My ob said it can take up to 78hours for your levels to "double" and if you think about it if that first FRER picked up as little as 10mIU's of HCG or less then that would mean your levels would still just be creeping toward 20mIU's! Slow down and stop testing so much you are going to freak your self out. Try to relax and if you don't have kids yet enjoy this special time with you DH and if you do already have LO's then spend some quality family time together seriously try not to stress so much! You will be fine :hugs:

Im super worried, my symptoms are dying off! Ive still got AF cramps and itchy boobs but my nausea died off and ive never gotten sore boobs yet. Am i just worrying about nothing? xx

BMB I am so glad she helped you calm your nerves! Good thing you decided to talk to her right? :thumbup: Good luck!

Well just a little update...still haven't gotten the results from my betas buuuutt...just to calm my nerves about it I went and bought the test and confirm pack of FRER's today and I got these and I feel sooooo much better now! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am much more cinfident and completely DONE POAS from now on :flower:

Great lines!!

I'm really glad I spoke to her she seems understanding and knows where I'm coming from she reassured me which was great:thumbup:

Im super worried, my symptoms are dying off! Ive still got AF cramps and itchy boobs but my nausea died off and ive never gotten sore boobs yet. Am i just worrying about nothing? xx

I have cramps too on and off and I keep going to the loo to check, you're fine, go get a blood test done to put your mind at ease, you're just one of the lucky ones without symptoms, enjoy your pregnancy:hugs: and try to relax, every pregnancy is different :flower:

I didnt find out with DD until 8 weeks so i musnt of had symptoms then either i guess :S lol xx

I got unsubscribed! But I'm back now.

Cute bump, WavesCrash! The lens was pretty cheap as far as lenses go. It was like $110. The 1.4 is better made, but also closer to $400.

Cris_L, you're a photographer? That's so awesome! I'd love to see some of your work sometime! I like to pretend I'm one, but I've got no real experience. Just a low-end Canon DSLR (T3) and a couple of lenses. :blush:

YoungMamaTTC, I've got cramps, too. My symptoms also keep coming and going. I'm pretty sure it's normal.

Cryssie, super cute card! We already have it worked out for how we're going to tell MIL. It's gonna be interesting. :haha:

AllForTheGirl, YES! My ab muscles feel like I've done a ton of crunches! They're achy and tired!

AFM, really fighting an acidy stomach and what might be the beginnings of nausea this morning. Hungry, but I don't know if I should eat. :wacko:

1. 14dpo FMU (top test)
2. 15dpo FMU
3. 16dpo SMU

Don't forget sometimes your pee is more dilute than other times so that will affect the lines. I also noticed different boxes of tests have different line darkness too.

Just went in for my last beta. Fingers crossed! I should have the results back in a few hours. If the numbers are good my first ultrasound is next Tuesday. I can't wait!!

Don't know why they call it morning sickness, I have midnight sickness :sick:

Hi Ladies,

There's always so much going on in here it's hard to keep up :winkwink:
EM260- I hope it's good news and you get a us next week, so soon too how awesome for you :happydance:

Today I am just LOVING being pregnant.... Now I know this is my first and only the begining but I really do love being pregnant sooooo much :happydance: It's the strangest and most amazing feeling in the world to know I have an actual baby growing inside me thats going to be half DH and half me. Who would have ever thought it would feel so amazing. So far I don't even mind the awful symptoms cause I know it's all for our baby.

Ok might be being a bit emotional today but I just can't believe how happy and amazing I feel :blush: Until DH and myself were ready the thought of something growing in me REALLY freaked me out :haha: Now I know it's amazing :thumbup:

Anyone else feel amazed they have created a little miracle????

Yes me! I'm actually looking at 9weeks ultrasounds on YouTube and think t myself, omg! In less than 5 weeks my bub will wiggle like that its an amazing feeling!

BMB I am also excited that you are getting am early u/s that means we are going to have tons of scan pics to show off!!

Wave some people do just feel good one day not so much the next. Yesterday I had hardly any nausea, like the day before, also my boobs hurt one day and not as much the next. I am sure you are fine, but if you are worried then just approach your Dr about it. There are a few of us on here that have had recent losses and as horrible as it is there is nothing anyone can do. I do want EVERYONE to know that if a PG fails that the little baby spirit that chose you to be his/her mother and father will not leave you just because the physical did not work out!! It will stay with you and be with you until it has been born!! On a happier note just know Wave that you sound normal!!

Em, and MummaBear GL with your results!!

Ginger I too woke up this morning feeling icky. I don't think today is going to be a good day for ms. I got a break yesterday!!

AFM like I said i woke icky feeling, my bbs are even more sore, and I woke up really hot this morning so I had to get out of bed!! Plus I had to pee LOL

What a stressful day I'm having so far. The hubs has come down with severe vomitting since 8am this morning (thinking it's gastro) and I've got my final piece of uni work due in tomorrow (and have 600 words to write till it's finished). I want to be caring for the hubs but, at the same time, am feeling cautious as I really don't want to get ill, plus I've got to get this essay finished. Why does everything seem to happen at once? Feeling teary ladies :(

Things happen like this cause it helps challenge us cause once baby is here you will even have more challenges to go through. I am sure your DH will understand!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->