Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

So I would lobe for all of you to follow me here on https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/?u=16762

I will be posting pics and such to follow along with. Would love for you to join with me so we can give each other a tad bit more support!!

Congrats to all those in "apple seed" week :dance:

TOMORROW! :dance:

What a stressful day I'm having so far. The hubs has come down with severe vomitting since 8am this morning (thinking it's gastro) and I've got my final piece of uni work due in tomorrow (and have 600 words to write till it's finished). I want to be caring for the hubs but, at the same time, am feeling cautious as I really don't want to get ill, plus I've got to get this essay finished. Why does everything seem to happen at once? Feeling teary ladies :(

Aww, I hope your DH feels better soon. If it makes you feel better, I would stay away from him too. You need to worry about you and baby. Just make sure he stays hydrated, and work on your paper. Everything is going to be okay. :hugs:

first bout of morning sickness today ladies! had to run to the loo when I stood up out of bed :haha:

and can baby brain hit this early?!
I spread sugar on my toast today instead of butter & put the butter in the mug cupboard instead of the fridge... hehehe x

Thanks for the encouragement girls. Just spoke to my dad on the phone and had a little cry, think I'm just feeling a little emotional and overwhelmed today. Let's hope these hormones calm down in 2nd tri!

first bout of morning sickness today ladies! had to run to the loo when I stood up out of bed :haha:

I spread sugar on my toast today instead of butter & put the butter in the mug cupboard instead of the fridge... hehehe x

Yes the other day I put the rice down with the pots and pans which is all the way on the end of the kitchen from where the rice should go :rofl:

Thanks for the encouragement girls. Just spoke to my dad on the phone and had a little cry, think I'm just feeling a little emotional and overwhelmed today. Let's hope these hormones calm down in 2nd tri!

You will have good and bad days love!! :hugs: I am sure you will find a way to cope!:flower:

Yes the other day I put the rice down with the pots and pans which is all the way on the end of the kitchen from where the rice should go :rofl:

these hormones are insane ha x

I need to clean my kitchen, but every time I get up, I start to feel super icky. :wacko:

Mine has faded away again! It is still there but not really bad. I can get things done anyways. Though I go to eat something cause I am very hungry and I just can't bring myself to eat anything.... so this morning is more food aversions than ms....

On a positive note, how great is knowing that everyday that passes is a day closer to meeting our babies! Can't believe we'll be approaching 5 weeks in the next few days! Eeeeek!

Other than feeling emotional I haven't really had many symptoms so far, my breasts aren't too bad, only the occasional twinge and I haven't had any MS yet, just feeling hungry all day!

Yes you are right!! I love seeing on the countdown site there is a % of how far you have come and every other day it keeps moving. I love seeing it get closer and closer!!

allforthegirl- Congrats on your Appleseed today! Can't believe you were a poppyseed last week, it's amazing how quickly those bubs grow!

In only a week babe will be big as a sweet pea! No wonder we are so tired!! :rofl:

Cris_L, you're a photographer? That's so awesome! I'd love to see some of your work sometime! I like to pretend I'm one, but I've got no real experience. Just a low-end Canon DSLR (T3) and a couple of lenses. :blush:

Here's my FB page if you wanna look! I've only been doing portraits abut a year, but I love it!
Edited - please read the forum rules!
When using BabyandBump, be polite, do not break the law, and do not use The Web Site for self-publicity or advertising.

Don't know why they call it morning sickness, I have midnight sickness :sick:

I know! Well, not midnight, but I feel awesome in the mornings, and horrible evry night around like 6-7PM. Bleh.

Heh, don't care if it does or not, it's officially my excuse now. ;)

Hi ladies, sorry not posted in a few days, been a busy week at work.

Anyone else finding it hard to keep things a secret at work? I'm evidently very tired, eating differently, unsteady on my feet and I've stopped drinking the communal tea but brining in decaf now. And my boobs are so sore I can't wear my stethoscope around my neck anymore!! One of the nurses has already guessed and I'm only 4+4! Was hoping to keep it a secret for a bit longer yet. Got my first scan at 7+1 so was going to spill the beans then...

BlueMoonBubba - I'm missing off the front page :cry: :haha: - would you mind adding me a ticker? Thank you!

Hope everyone else is doing ok? :flower:

Hi ladies, sorry not posted in a few days, been a busy week at work.

Anyone else finding it hard to keep things a secret at work? I'm evidently very tired, eating differently, unsteady on my feet and I've stopped drinking the communal tea but brining in decaf now. And my boobs are so sore I can't wear my stethoscope around my neck anymore!! One of the nurses has already guessed and I'm only 4+4! Was hoping to keep it a secret for a bit longer yet. Got my first scan at 7+1 so was going to spill the beans then...

BlueMoonBubba - I'm missing off the front page :cry: :haha: - would you mind adding me a ticker? Thank you!

Hope everyone else is doing ok? :flower:

Dont feel too badly. With my fourth I had a lady in the other complex from me yell out congrats to me across the parking lot, when I was still very early pg. I almost started to cry:cry: cause I was so bloated I looked 5-6 months already. :dohh: I am hoping that won't happen this time around. So far so good!!

In only a week babe will be big as a sweet pea! No wonder we are so tired!! :rofl:

Ha ha - when DH next asks why I'm so tired I'm going to tell him this! He doesn't quite get it yet!!!

That is almost triple the size of an apple seed!! Why not sign your DH up for a weekly email from like thebump.com or babycenter.com so that he gets all the same stuff you do and he can understand and feel as special as you do!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->