Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Hi ladies, sorry not posted in a few days, been a busy week at work.

Anyone else finding it hard to keep things a secret at work? I'm evidently very tired, eating differently, unsteady on my feet and I've stopped drinking the communal tea but brining in decaf now. And my boobs are so sore I can't wear my stethoscope around my neck anymore!! One of the nurses has already guessed and I'm only 4+4! Was hoping to keep it a secret for a bit longer yet. Got my first scan at 7+1 so was going to spill the beans then...

BlueMoonBubba - I'm missing off the front page :cry: :haha: - would you mind adding me a ticker? Thank you!

Hope everyone else is doing ok? :flower:

Dont feel too badly. With my fourth I had a lady in the other complex from me yell out congrats to me across the parking lot, when I was still very early pg. I almost started to cry:cry: cause I was so bloated I looked 5-6 months already. :dohh: I am hoping that won't happen this time around. So far so good!!

Ha ha that made me laugh!! I have bad endo and sometime my tummy would swell up so big people would ask me how far gone I was! Funny sometimes but when I hit my year TTC and one miscarriage under my belt it could really hurt. Cannot wait to get a real proper bump and show it off!!

Anyone else finding it hard to keep things a secret at work? I'm evidently very tired, eating differently, unsteady on my feet and I've stopped drinking the communal tea but brining in decaf now. And my boobs are so sore I can't wear my stethoscope around my neck anymore!! One of the nurses has already guessed and I'm only 4+4! Was hoping to keep it a secret for a bit longer yet. Got my first scan at 7+1 so was going to spill the beans then...

BlueMoonBubba - I'm missing off the front page :cry: :haha: - would you mind adding me a ticker? Thank you!

Dont feel too badly. With my fourth I had a lady in the other complex from me yell out congrats to me across the parking lot, when I was still very early pg. I almost started to cry:cry: cause I was so bloated I looked 5-6 months already. :dohh: I am hoping that won't happen this time around. So far so good!!

Ha ha that made me laugh!! I have bad endo and sometime my tummy would swell up so big people would ask me how far gone I was! Funny sometimes but when I hit my year TTC and one miscarriage under my belt it could really hurt. Cannot wait to get a real proper bump and show it off!!

I too have endo, so I know what you mean!! My fourth also caused lots of cramping and the Dr said it was do to my Endo stretching out and it would go away. I was so glad when it did. It is the only real way to get rid of it, even for it is for about a year!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just had a text message come through on an unknown number :shrug: When I read it.....

It's from my midwife :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Shes booked me in for my first appt for 11/7 at 11am. (luckily thats the day my July holiday starts) I would have already had my dating scan by then too :happydance: Feeling SSSSOOOOO excited :happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just had a text message come through on an unknown number :shrug: When I read it.....

It's from my midwife :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Shes booked me in for my first appt for 11/7 at 11am. (luckily thats the day my July holiday starts) I would have already had my dating scan by then too :happydance: Feeling SSSSOOOOO excited :happydance::happydance:

Eeek very exciting - can't wait to start seeing scan pictures!

I have only told my boss for dr appointments no one else knows until i have my us and see the babe.

My hours got changed at work for the month until someone goes on a vacation. 8 to 2! Woot.

So i told hubby and he was acting bitchy I hung up on him and got teary eyed. Love the hormones!

Glad I'm not the only one who looks a few months pregnant. I've never been so bloated, I'm wearing loose fitted dresses and that stomach still pokes through! Looks like I won't need to be telling anyone about the pregnancy, they'll know the moment they look at me! I look forward to the month where the bloat will be all baby ^.^

Cryssie- Tell me about it! I've cried twice today already!

Lol. You ladies are so active here! It is crazy hard to keep up! Well an update from me no results on my Betas yet but I had a dream last night that I did get results and the levels were in the 700's lol :shrug::winkwink:

Should be getting the results today...I hope...

I was going a bit mad last night and decided to take some more tests...So here you go...Test line is DARKER then the control line! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• control line almost nonexistent.jpg
    control line almost nonexistent.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
Woot Woot!! My first u/s is booked for June 13th!! I will be exactly 6 weeks that day! How exciting is this!! :wohoo: Bring on next week!!

Yey! Lucky you! Early US rock!

I wish my doc would let me just schedule the appoinment and get it over with. I am not liking this waiting thing. especially since my OB's office is only open mon-thurs and that means if they dont get the results for my betas toda I will have to wait until monday to find out! oh my. I just don't like waiting for a definitive answer from my OB about my pregnancy. :dohh:

I am still waiting for a call back from a midwife lmao so I have yet to even speak to anyone :( fun fun

I am still waiting for a call back from a midwife lmao so I have yet to even speak to anyone :( fun fun

Well hopefully you don't have to wait too much longer!! Once you do I am sure it will set a whole new excitement level for you!!:happydance:

How do you ladies have US appointments already booked? I'm new to this, but just presumed that it's sorted out during the first midwife appointment? I've got my first appointment on the 27th June (I'll be 7w6d).

I too have endo, so I know what you mean!! My fourth also caused lots of cramping and the Dr said it was do to my Endo stretching out and it would go away. I was so glad when it did. It is the only real way to get rid of it, even for it is for about a year!

Ah that makes sense - I have some serious cramping going on!!

How do you ladies have US appointments already booked? I'm new to this, but just presumed that it's sorted out during the first midwife appointment? I've got my first appointment on the 27th June (I'll be 7w6d).

Is this your first pregnancy? If all is ok you won't get a scan until your approx 12 weeks (it's where they properly date you. Often in the USA with private healthcare they get scans earlier and more often. I'm in UK but get an early scan as I miscarried in January. They book it in for 7 weeks as it's far enough along to see a heartbeat for reassurance but too early for them to accurately date you so you still get a scan at 12 weeks. :flower:

Only reason I have one already booked, for as soon as it is, is because I had an suspected ectopic, so they want to make sure babe is in the uterus. Otherwise I would be waiting until 12weeks too, and I am in Canada

Ah, thanks for the info ladies! Yep, this is my first pregnancy, so it makes sense. I can't wait for my first midwife appointment, I really want that blood test!

Only reason I have one already booked, for as soon as it is, is because I had an suspected ectopic, so they want to make sure babe is in the uterus. Otherwise I would be waiting until 12weeks too, and I am in Canada

Why do they suspect ectopic? Spotting? Pain? Just curious. Hoping (of course!) that babe is where it needs to be!

Well I came home from work and went to the bathroom and there was some bright red blood. No cramping or clots yet put I put a pad on and have had to pee 3x in the last hour and a half or so. There's some light pink when I wipe now and the last time I went to the bathroom, 3 drops of blood fell into the toilet but when I wiped, it wasn't that bad so I have no idea what's going on.

My m/c at 7 weeks and my chemical in 2011 started off with nasty cramps and lots of bleeding so it was pretty obvious but this is nothing like those experiences so I don't know what the deal is.

I don't have cramps but feel twinges. I'm RH- so I have to get the RHOgam shot (or the Anti D Injection, I believe it's called overseas) but I don't know if that applies this early in pregnancy. Normally you get it at like 28 weeks and then when the baby's born OR whenever you have any bleeding in pregnancy.

I googled but really didn't get any answers. Part of me wants to go to the ER since it's after doctor's hours and I don't have a day off work until Tuesday but I know it's likely too early to see anything on an ultrasound so what could they really do for me? I wonder if part of it is a UTI (since I had to pee so much) but I don't think that causes vaginal bleeding based off what I read.

No idea. Any input ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"