Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

How do you ladies have US appointments already booked? I'm new to this, but just presumed that it's sorted out during the first midwife appointment? I've got my first appointment on the 27th June (I'll be 7w6d).

We both had miscarriages last pregnancy so our docs want to make us assured.

Some bleeding is normal, but if it were me, I would be calling the doctor or hospital or something just to ask them if I needed to come in. Just describing it over the phone, maybe they would be able to tell you if it was normal or not? I hope everything is okay, and bean was just snuggling in!

How do you ladies have US appointments already booked? I'm new to this, but just presumed that it's sorted out during the first midwife appointment? I've got my first appointment on the 27th June (I'll be 7w6d).

Only reason I have one already booked, for as soon as it is, is because I had an suspected ectopic, so they want to make sure babe is in the uterus. Otherwise I would be waiting until 12weeks too, and I am in Canada

Why do they suspect ectopic? Spotting? Pain? Just curious. Hoping (of course!) that babe is where it needs to be!

I had the suspected ectopic at the end of Jan. I went into the ER because of strange pinkish/peachish/brownish blood and some cramping. When they did an u/s, and my lining was very thin, too thin to have been PG, and they also found a copus leteum cyst(how every you spell it) and another mass on my right ovary. My hCg was also very low for almost 7 weeks PG. So at that time they gave me the methotrexate shot to spot the PG.

Well I came home from work and went to the bathroom and there was some bright red blood. No cramping or clots yet put I put a pad on and have had to pee 3x in the last hour and a half or so. There's some light pink when I wipe now and the last time I went to the bathroom, 3 drops of blood fell into the toilet but when I wiped, it wasn't that bad so I have no idea what's going on.

My m/c at 7 weeks and my chemical in 2011 started off with nasty cramps and lots of bleeding so it was pretty obvious but this is nothing like those experiences so I don't know what the deal is.

I don't have cramps but feel twinges. I'm RH- so I have to get the RHOgam shot (or the Anti D Injection, I believe it's called overseas) but I don't know if that applies this early in pregnancy. Normally you get it at like 28 weeks and then when the baby's born OR whenever you have any bleeding in pregnancy.

I googled but really didn't get any answers. Part of me wants to go to the ER since it's after doctor's hours and I don't have a day off work until Tuesday but I know it's likely too early to see anything on an ultrasound so what could they really do for me? I wonder if part of it is a UTI (since I had to pee so much) but I don't think that causes vaginal bleeding based off what I read.

No idea. Any input ladies?

Sounds like a broken blood vessel from your growing uterus. If you have no cramping I am sure that is what it is. If it gets worse go into the ER. Just call your Dr and let them know what happened. I am sure everything will be ok!! :hugs:

I second calling the dr! With my son i bled for a day or so at 8 weeks which was normal. Elevated my feet and didn't do much and it went away. I didn't bleed at all until right before my d&c with the blighted ovum. I had a brief brown bleed with this pregnancy last Saturday that lasted a couple of bathroom trips.

Some bleeding is normal, but if it were me, I would be calling the doctor or hospital or something just to ask them if I needed to come in. Just describing it over the phone, maybe they would be able to tell you if it was normal or not? I hope everything is okay, and bean was just snuggling in!

I just feel like if I call in, they'll say to just watch out for cramping or clotting or filling a pad an hour or something like that. I know that if it does lead to a m/c, nothing can be done to stop it from happening but I also want to know especially if it's NOT a m/c. For example if it's a yeast infection or UTI and I need antibiotics to treat it before it does lead to a problem with the pregnancy itself, you know?

I'm reading such conflicting stories so it's hard to just relax... so many people say no cramps is a good sign whereas so many say they had no pain with their m/c at all and light bleeding was their only sign.

I worry that I overworked myself at work today, I was on my feet for 8 hours. I work the next several days on my feet for 8 hours at a time so if I need to take time off/rest I'd need a doctor's note for something like that. But on the other hand I feel like they'll just laugh me off if I go to the ER because it is so early in my pregnancy.

I just feel like if I call in, they'll say to just watch out for cramping or clotting or filling a pad an hour or something like that. I know that if it does lead to a m/c, nothing can be done to stop it from happening but I also want to know especially if it's NOT a m/c. For example if it's a yeast infection or UTI and I need antibiotics to treat it before it does lead to a problem with the pregnancy itself, you know?

I'm reading such conflicting stories so it's hard to just relax... so many people say no cramps is a good sign whereas so many say they had no pain with their m/c at all and light bleeding was their only sign.

I worry that I overworked myself at work today, I was on my feet for 8 hours. I work the next several days on my feet for 8 hours at a time so if I need to take time off/rest I'd need a doctor's note for something like that. But on the other hand I feel like they'll just laugh me off if I go to the ER because it is so early in my pregnancy.

I sympathize with you thinking that they will laugh at you. I sat in the waiting room for hours before I was seen. I just sat there thinking I was stupid for even being there, because I was hardly bleeding and the cramping wasn't all that bad. So I completely understand how you are feeling!!

Beta came back at 3529!! :yipee: This is really happening :). My ultrasound is on for Tuesday yayy!!

Hi Ladies,

There's always so much going on in here it's hard to keep up :winkwink:
EM260- I hope it's good news and you get a us next week, so soon too how awesome for you :happydance:

Today I am just LOVING being pregnant.... Now I know this is my first and only the begining but I really do love being pregnant sooooo much :happydance: It's the strangest and most amazing feeling in the world to know I have an actual baby growing inside me thats going to be half DH and half me. Who would have ever thought it would feel so amazing. So far I don't even mind the awful symptoms cause I know it's all for our baby.

Ok might be being a bit emotional today but I just can't believe how happy and amazing I feel :blush: Until DH and myself were ready the thought of something growing in me REALLY freaked me out :haha: Now I know it's amazing :thumbup:

Anyone else feel amazed they have created a little miracle????

This exactly!! I still can't believe I'm growing a little human! It's the most amazing feeling :). I love watching videos and looking at pictures of how a fetus grows. It's so incredible!!

Everything I've read says that cramping and even spotting is very common. I know how scary it is though even knowing that. :hugs: You should try to rest tonight and if you're still feeling it tomorrow go to the doctor. UTIs can cause blood in the urine so maybe it's from that? Do you have any pain while urinating or urgency to go?

Morning girls :)

So I get my beta results today,I have to go in to the doctor to sort out my scan date, I also had a digi done this morning I got the 2-3 :dance:

Wavescrash- Hun it may just be your cervix irritated, or like what aftg said a broken vessel, why don't you go in to the doctor and speak to them for reassurance,demand tests to be done some doctors are just lazy. We're all here for you:hug:

Ugh. I'm hungry tired and got a pressure feeling down there. Hubby is still in the process of cooking dinner and it's 630. He was late coming home and i get off after him! I'm so cranky and Alek keeps climbing on me and squishing my boobs. I wanna sleep and I'm starting to feel sick thanks to not eating. /endrant

Sounds like a broken blood vessel from your growing uterus. If you have no cramping I am sure that is what it is. If it gets worse go into the ER. Just call your Dr and let them know what happened. I am sure everything will be ok!! :hugs:

I sympathize with you thinking that they will laugh at you. I sat in the waiting room for hours before I was seen. I just sat there thinking I was stupid for even being there, because I was hardly bleeding and the cramping wasn't all that bad. So I completely understand how you are feeling!!

Everything I've read says that cramping and even spotting is very common. I know how scary it is though even knowing that. :hugs: You should try to rest tonight and if you're still feeling it tomorrow go to the doctor. UTIs can cause blood in the urine so maybe it's from that? Do you have any pain while urinating or urgency to go?

Wavescrash- Hun it may just be your cervix irritated, or like what aftg said a broken vessel, why don't you go in to the doctor and speak to them for reassurance,demand tests to be done some doctors are just lazy. We're all here for you:hug:

Thanks everyone.

I was going to go to the ER but even if they did do an u/s, even if they did see something... I'd have to go back to see if there were any changes to know one way or the other and it'd be a wasted trip waiting for hours.

Several times I've gone to the bathroom because I felt a "gush" and there was a lot of blood. Sometimes it feels lighter so I go check and it is but it's bouncing between light and very heavy. Still no cramping or clots but that can change at any time.

I'll just call my doc in the morning and go from there. I work all weekend and all next week so I'm very limited as to when I can get in to the office so I just hope if she has me come in, there's appointments available around my work schedule.

Regardless, I have a feeling it's going to result in a m/c. I've had two already (well... one and a chemical but still) so it's not like it's totally out of the question. I just feel like gushes of blood can really only point to that outcome. Especially since my symptoms are virtually non-existent again and my tests weren't getting darker. It is what it is... it just sucks since this would be the third time. And if so, it'd be nice to know why my body has such a hard time staying pregnant especially since I've carried 2 pregnancies to term, without problems.

Thanks everyone.

I was going to go to the ER but even if they did do an u/s, even if they did see something... I'd have to go back to see if there were any changes to know one way or the other and it'd be a wasted trip waiting for hours.

Several times I've gone to the bathroom because I felt a "gush" and there was a lot of blood. Sometimes it feels lighter so I go check and it is but it's bouncing between light and very heavy. Still no cramping or clots but that can change at any time.

I'll just call my doc in the morning and go from there. I work all weekend and all next week so I'm very limited as to when I can get in to the office so I just hope if she has me come in, there's appointments available around my work schedule.

Regardless, I have a feeling it's going to result in a m/c. I've had two already (well... one and a chemical but still) so it's not like it's totally out of the question. I just feel like gushes of blood can really only point to that outcome. Especially since my symptoms are virtually non-existent again and my tests weren't getting darker. It is what it is... it just sucks since this would be the third time. And if so, it'd be nice to know why my body has such a hard time staying pregnant especially since I've carried 2 pregnancies to term, without problems.

Well now that you have had (if this one is ending that it) three you can at least go to the Dr and they can try an figure this all out. Maybe it is just progesterone. That may be an easy fix!! All in all I hope the best for you!!:hugs::hugs:

I'd go to the er if i had gushing. Just to know what was happening.

Yes if you are filling a pad in less then an hour that is definite trip to the ER!!

Ok question for you ladies.... anyone feel achy in there kidney area in their back? Every once and a while they ache, and not just on one side either they go back and forth!!

So my plan is only to gain 20lbs this PG, so I have been watching my weight so far. I think I am a bit amazed because some of my food choices are pretty poor right now. Like after a cat nap this aft i woke up NEEDING crunchy cheetos. Or yesterday craving onion rings. So I know I am not eating well. Yet my weight so far hasn't jumped up like I thought it would. I am going to have to smarten up or else I won't be able to get off the couch in a month!! I gained tons of weight with my last PG. I really just don't want to go there again. Then again I was like I am PG I can eat, there is no problem I will just lose.... not!! This time will be just as bad I am sure or worse. (Well good thing I had the onion rings yesterday and only ate three or four and threw out the rest, didn't want them anymore :dance:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->