Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

My goal is no more than the pregnancy with Alek (26lbs). And then I'm determined to lose whatever i need to get back down to a proper weight. At least 20lbs lighter than i am right now. I'm eating okay for me.

Thanks everyone.

I was going to go to the ER but even if they did do an u/s, even if they did see something... I'd have to go back to see if there were any changes to know one way or the other and it'd be a wasted trip waiting for hours.

Several times I've gone to the bathroom because I felt a "gush" and there was a lot of blood. Sometimes it feels lighter so I go check and it is but it's bouncing between light and very heavy. Still no cramping or clots but that can change at any time.

I'll just call my doc in the morning and go from there. I work all weekend and all next week so I'm very limited as to when I can get in to the office so I just hope if she has me come in, there's appointments available around my work schedule.

Regardless, I have a feeling it's going to result in a m/c. I've had two already (well... one and a chemical but still) so it's not like it's totally out of the question. I just feel like gushes of blood can really only point to that outcome. Especially since my symptoms are virtually non-existent again and my tests weren't getting darker. It is what it is... it just sucks since this would be the third time. And if so, it'd be nice to know why my body has such a hard time staying pregnant especially since I've carried 2 pregnancies to term, without problems.

Oh no I'm sorry :hugs: Praying for you that this is just spotting. Sometimes women just spot and bleed during early pregnancy because their bodies are still used to AF coming at a certain time. I know it's scary though. You could go to the ER but they might not be able to see much on ultrasound other than the gestational sac. They could draw your beta and check your progesterone though.

Beta came back at 3529!! :yipee: This is really happening :). My ultrasound is on for Tuesday yayy!!

WOW those are great numbers!! What day did they do the draw?

I had it done this morning. I'm lucky because I get the results back in about three hours because my REs office has it's own lab so it's really fast. Today I'm 16dp5dt so 21 dpo. My DH is worried it's twins because the number is so high but we only transferred one embryo so unless it split and we're having identical twins, we just have high betas.

Here is a good website for beta numbers: https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Cool I am now very curious what my numbers are ...... But then maybe I don't so I sit here and wonder about it....

Cool I am now very curious what my numbers are ...... But then maybe I don't so I sit here and wonder about it....

I know what you mean. It's just one more thing to obsess over. I'm actually glad I'm not having any more betas so I don't have to worry about the numbers. They are reassuring once I have them but waiting for that phone call is the worst.

I just read what you wrote about cravings and oh yeah mine are out of control! And it's mostly for crap food. I've been eating chipotle like it's going out of style. Pizza too. I'm down about 5lbs from my normal weight so I keep telling myself it's justified but I can see how it could get out of control really fast.

Is anyone else having horrible gotta run to the bathroom gas pains? I'm practically in tears from them and then tmi I have really runny poo. Is it something not agreeing with me? It's driving me nuts! It's like every dinner.

Is anyone else having horrible gotta run to the bathroom gas pains? I'm practically in tears from them and then tmi I have really runny poo. Is it something not agreeing with me? It's driving me nuts! It's like every dinner.

Yes the other day I was the same way. Today though I get stitch like pains when I get up from the couch, and my legs are aching. Also some other achiness in my guts.... I am just chalking it up to babe growing. I looked at my tummy just a few minutes ago and my belly is bulging a bit just above pubic bone!

I did all day at work. I kept praying nobody walked near me because it was pretty foul smelling lol.

Afm - called my doctors nurse line and heard from the on-call doctor. She said with heavy bleeding its probably a miscarriage and if it didn't get better tonight to head to the ER otherwise call the office in the morning and they'll likely order an ultrasound. I've been so torn on going to the er or not but its nearly midnight here so ill just call my doctors office in the morning and go from there. Still no cramping. If I didn't feel it or see it, I wouldn't even know I was bleeding. Both my previous losses, I just remember excruciating cramps and clots. I'm not too optimistic here but it's definitely different than my previous losses.

I did all day at work. I kept praying nobody walked near me because it was pretty foul smelling lol.

Afm - called my doctors nurse line and heard from the on-call doctor. She said with heavy bleeding its probably a miscarriage and if it didn't get better tonight to head to the ER otherwise call the office in the morning and they'll likely order an ultrasound. I've been so torn on going to the er or not but its nearly midnight here so ill just call my doctors office in the morning and go from there. Still no cramping. If I didn't feel it or see it, I wouldn't even know I was bleeding. Both my previous losses, I just remember excruciating cramps and clots. I'm not too optimistic here but it's definitely different than my previous losses.

Just be careful! If it is really heavy you don't want to hit your head cause you lacking of blood!! :hugs:

I wasn't filling a pad an hour which is what the on-call doc said to watch out for, but there was still a lot of bleeding. I just checked again before climbing into bed and it seems to have slowed down some. I put a new pad on to see how it goes overnight. Still very pessimistic about it all but was definitely relieved to see it slow down even just a little. Set my alarm for 9am to call my OB as soon as the office opens.

Since 13DPO I have been like that. Just about every day. It is actually very painful sometimes. I almost cried a few of them. It has gotten a bit better but I have crazy PG bloat every night and it feels like I am already six months PG because my belly is so big! ugh. But I have the opposite. I have only been having bowl movements every few days or so...It really sucks...:cry:

Oh my goodness I hope you and the babe are going to be ok.

I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. :cry:

Optimistic is a good way to be. My BFF had bleeding that she thought was her AF and apparently was pretty bad but she is now in her last tri with 9 weeks left. I have high hopes for you girly!

Betas are back! 490 at 18 dpo my doctor was happy with the levels, my scan date is 24 June ill be 7+2 weeks.

So it's going on 6am and I woke up to go to the bathroom. Lots f bright red blood again but I also passed a huge palm-sized red clot when I sat on the toilet. In past m/c's that's never happened. I've had smaller clots and then a grey-ish piece of tissue which I knew was the baby passing but this was huge and dark-red... Similar to what you pass after childbirth if anyone's familiar. Still no pain or cramping so I don't know what to think or if I should go to the er or just wait for 9am and call my doctor. This really sucks :/ especially since nobody knew we were trying/pregnant for me to talk to anyone else about it.

So it's going on 6am and I woke up to go to the bathroom. Lots f bright red blood again but I also passed a huge palm-sized red clot when I sat on the toilet. In past m/c's that's never happened. I've had smaller clots and then a grey-ish piece of tissue which I knew was the baby passing but this was huge and dark-red... Similar to what you pass after childbirth if anyone's familiar. Still no pain or cramping so I don't know what to think or if I should go to the er or just wait for 9am and call my doctor. This really sucks :/ especially since nobody knew we were trying/pregnant for me to talk to anyone else about it.
:hugs:

my only advise at this point is to go to the ER, its better than worrying, its better to get a diagnosis asap, were here for you for whatever the outcome is:flower:

Oh no wavescrash! I would go the ER. Sending you huge :hugs:

I'll also chime in on the ER. I hope everything turns out for the best! :hugs:

Oh lovely I am so sorry that this is happening. It is supper scary specially if you have no one to talk to about it. :hugs: I will pray that everything will work out for you!!

Betas are back! 490 at 18 dpo my doctor was happy with the levels, my scan date is 24 June ill be 7+2 weeks.

Wow awesome!! I am so proud of you!! I bet you are excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->