Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Thank you!

I'm excited and very eager, it's starting to sink in now:coffee:

I'm really curious to know your numbers though:flower:

I am curious too, but at the same time I don't want them, then I will worry about if hey are high enough yada yada yada....

On the other note I think my dreams are on acid!! they were so Effed up it wasn't even funny. (I am warning you what you read next is seriously messed up) My one dream I was with cops I think cause we were looking for someone, I believe they were children that were missing. We came across a trailer and there was water spitting out the door, we went in just incase the kids were in there to find that the water hookup was leaking over a fan that was spitting water everywhere. My dream then turned to helping this person fix his trailer. Then before I went to the store with him I needed to put something in my lady parts. A witch then asked me if a apple would work, I tried it and it did. That is all I remember. Oh GOOOOOOOSH I put a apple in my hoohoo? How freaking weird!!

Though I did have a better dream, I went to this guy about my baby, and he was telling me over and over that I was having a girl, cause I kept asking if he was sure in all the ways I could think of. The last thing I remember him saying was I am 100% sure that you are having a girl Congrats!! Now that was a great dream!!

I am curious too, but at the same time I don't want them, then I will worry about if hey are high enough yada yada yada....

On the other note I think my dreams are on acid!! they were so Effed up it wasn't even funny. (I am warning you what you read next is seriously messed up) My one dream I was with cops I think cause we were looking for someone, I believe they were children that were missing. We came across a trailer and there was water spitting out the door, we went in just incase the kids were in there to find that the water hookup was leaking over a fan that was spitting water everywhere. My dream then turned to helping this person fix his trailer. Then before I went to the store with him I needed to put something in my lady parts. A witch then asked me if a apple would work, I tried it and it did. That is all I remember. Oh GOOOOOOOSH I put a apple in my hoohoo? How freaking weird!!

Though I did have a better dream, I went to this guy about my baby, and he was telling me over and over that I was having a girl, cause I kept asking if he was sure in all the ways I could think of. The last thing I remember him saying was I am 100% sure that you are having a girl Congrats!! Now that was a great dream!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looooooooooooooool omg that made me laugh so bad, you put an apple in your cooch lmaoooo

On a serious note tho an apple represents girls in some cultures :thumbup:

DH thought it had something to do with babe now being the size of an appleseed.... :shrug:

i am glad I could make you laugh cause I am still shaking my head!!

DH thought it had something to do with babe now being the size of an appleseed.... :shrug:

i am glad I could make you laugh cause I am still shaking my head!!

Lol I've got to admit, that's some dream

Here's my interpretation of it, the witch (AF) gave you an apple(babe) to put in your hooha rather than AF itself lmaooooooooo:haha:

Well she was more of a Native Witch doctor, or medicine woman, so i am not sure if AF fits. LOL

Wavescrash- Hoping that everything goes okay *sending hugs and love*

I had such a weird night too! I was exhausted as I'd been working on my assignment till the early hours, finally got into bed and kept waking up in the middle of the night convinced I was 5 months pregnant and that I was Kim Zolciak (I was watching 'Housewives of Atlanta during the day while writing my work). I was then getting angry at the hubs for getting cuddled up to me since he was very ill yesterday and was paranoid about getting ill myself and somehow affecting the baby, I really was freaking out! So strange...

Also, think I might have experienced my first bout of MS. Finally went in to hand over my final assignment (wahey!), it was a huge stress to get this piece in on time, I was running around like a headless chicken! Tried to eat some lunch but felt a little queasy (put this down to the stress of the uni work) so decided to just go hand the portfolio in. On the way there, felt fine, handed the work in, felt great! Got a cab back home (I don't drive) and wanted to vomit the entire time. Rushed home and was gagging at the toilet! Yuck!

Wavescrash really hope everything turns out ok for you :hugs:

I am cramping quite strongly. Petrified something is going wrong :-(

baby1wanted- I understand how you feel, these past weeks I've felt scared too (atleast once a day!). I've been feeling cramps since before I knew I was pregnant till now. You just have to tell yourself that the cramps are probably expanding uterus pains, in which case are a good sign!

I notice you're in the UK too! Does getting some fresh air help? I find a nice walk in the sunshine will always help me relax, especially with the gorgeous weather at the moment ^.^

I'm asking on Tuesday what my numbers were last Tuesday.

No crazy dreams for me. Didn't have them with Alek until second tri. And today is a day where I'm barely nauseous and I'm just tired and extremely moody. Keep snapping at the kids at work.

Nervous and excited at the same time about Tuesday. Feeling pretty surreal right now.

baby1wanted- I understand how you feel, these past weeks I've felt scared too (atleast once a day!). I've been feeling cramps since before I knew I was pregnant till now. You just have to tell yourself that the cramps are probably expanding uterus pains, in which case are a good sign!

I notice you're in the UK too! Does getting some fresh air help? I find a nice walk in the sunshine will always help me relax, especially with the gorgeous weather at the moment ^.^

Thank you!! I've had a 2 hour sleep and cramping much better now. Think I maybe did too much at work today as well, I have a physical job. Have told a couple of people I trust at work so I can try and take it a bit easier next week. Roll on the weekend! This weather is fab, think we'll have tea in the garden tonight :flower:

Phew i just got back from a 9k walk around the lake with my monkey. It is just a beautiful day today!! Though I am not climatized to the warm days yet so the sun was hot this morning, and was very thankful for the park sprinklers. I feel amazing though I know I am going to fall asleep as I sit down for 20min LOL I plan on walking that trail 2-3 a week, plus adding in some yoga. What are your plans during this PG?

Phew i just got back from a 9k walk around the lake with my monkey. It is just a beautiful day today!! Though I am not climatized to the warm days yet so the sun was hot this morning, and was very thankful for the park sprinklers. I feel amazing though I know I am going to fall asleep as I sit down for 20min LOL I plan on walking that trail 2-3 a week, plus adding in some yoga. What are your plans during this PG?

I had just start running training for a 10k but scrapped that now :haha:
Going to try for one gym session and one swim a week. Then I've found a pregnancy yoga class nearby which I'll start once I've had my seven week scan :) Trying to go for a short walk at lunchtime each day as well. That said it all depends how my fatigue goes, it's getting pretty draining already...

Well ladies, it looks like I'll be leaving y'all.

I called my doc this morning and they ordered an HCG quant for today and to be repeated on Monday. I went and got the blood drawn but then went to the ER because I wanted an ultrasound in case it was ectopic or a blood clot internally or something else. I just wanted to know something more definitive than waiting until Monday to see where my levels stood.

Everyone at the ER was great even though I was so early in my pregnancy and told me if I develop any pain that I'm welcome to come straight back. They drew my blood there and started an IV of fluids. They took a urine sample, did a pelvic exam and said my cervix was closed and then did an internal ultrasound. Doc came in and said my HCG was at 3... yes, just 3 when it should be in the hundreds right now and that they didn't see anything on the ultrasound to indicate an early pregnancy. They wouldn't say it was a miscarriage or anything like that until after I get my blood drawn and levels tested again on Monday but the discharge papers said "Threatened miscarriage." However with a level of only 3 when I had 4 positive FRERs which don't detect levels that low only can mean that my levels are dropping and what I thought were tests getting fainter or not progressing were true & I wasn't totally paranoid.

I've felt some twinges of pain here and there around my left ovary (I ovulated from that side last month) and thought maybe ectopic or something. When she checked out that ovary on the internal ultrasound the pain was intense. I read the ultrasound report and it says, "This study shows retroverted uterus with one prominent left ovarian cystic follicle 7 x 9 x11 mm in size. A small amount of free fluid collection is noted in the pelvis near uterus. The uterus measures 7.5 x 5.5 x 4.4 cm. The endometrial stripe measures 10.5mm."

I know I ovulated last month based off ovulation pain, temps confirming it and uh... actually getting pregnant so I'm assuming that makes it a corpus luteum cyst so now I'm wondering if I can conceive/ovulate next cycle. After my chemical in Aug 2011, I counted my first day of bleeding as the first day of my period & BD around the time I normally ovulate during a cycle and managed to conceive my 13 month old so we would start trying again right away using yesterday as the first day of my cycle. I just don't know if having this cyst changes things.

Anyway... came home, called out of work for the night & took a nap. Think I passed a little bit of tissue. And I'll just wait until Monday to get my HCG checked out again but I can't imagine any miracles happening here. It sucks but it is what it is. Just like to know why I've now had 3 losses if I can clearly carry pregnancies...

I wish you all the best of luck in your pregnancies :)

Well ladies, it looks like I'll be leaving y'all.

I called my doc this morning and they ordered an HCG quant for today and to be repeated on Monday. I went and got the blood drawn but then went to the ER because I wanted an ultrasound in case it was ectopic or a blood clot internally or something else. I just wanted to know something more definitive than waiting until Monday to see where my levels stood.

Everyone at the ER was great even though I was so early in my pregnancy and told me if I develop any pain that I'm welcome to come straight back. They drew my blood there and started an IV of fluids. They took a urine sample, did a pelvic exam and said my cervix was closed and then did an internal ultrasound. Doc came in and said my HCG was at 3... yes, just 3 when it should be in the hundreds right now and that they didn't see anything on the ultrasound to indicate an early pregnancy. They wouldn't say it was a miscarriage or anything like that until after I get my blood drawn and levels tested again on Monday but the discharge papers said "Threatened miscarriage." However with a level of only 3 when I had 4 positive FRERs which don't detect levels that low only can mean that my levels are dropping and what I thought were tests getting fainter or not progressing were true & I wasn't totally paranoid.

I've felt some twinges of pain here and there around my left ovary (I ovulated from that side last month) and thought maybe ectopic or something. When she checked out that ovary on the internal ultrasound the pain was intense. I read the ultrasound report and it says, "This study shows retroverted uterus with one prominent left ovarian cystic follicle 7 x 9 x11 mm in size. A small amount of free fluid collection is noted in the pelvis near uterus. The uterus measures 7.5 x 5.5 x 4.4 cm. The endometrial stripe measures 10.5mm."

I know I ovulated last month based off ovulation pain, temps confirming it and uh... actually getting pregnant so I'm assuming that makes it a corpus luteum cyst so now I'm wondering if I can conceive/ovulate next cycle. After my chemical in Aug 2011, I counted my first day of bleeding as the first day of my period & BD around the time I normally ovulate during a cycle and managed to conceive my 13 month old so we would start trying again right away using yesterday as the first day of my cycle. I just don't know if having this cyst changes things.

Anyway... came home, called out of work for the night & took a nap. Think I passed a little bit of tissue. And I'll just wait until Monday to get my HCG checked out again but I can't imagine any miracles happening here. It sucks but it is what it is. Just like to know why I've now had 3 losses if I can clearly carry pregnancies...

I wish you all the best of luck in your pregnancies :)

So sorry to hear this - hoping you get your little rainbow soon :hugs::hugs:

So so sorry, Wavescrash! Hopefully it was either just bad luck, or your doctor can test for a progesterone deficiency or something easily fixed. You WILL get your rainbow, and I hope to cheer you on when it happens! :hugs:

So so sorry, Wavescrash! Hopefully it was either just bad luck, or your doctor can test for a progesterone deficiency or something easily fixed. You WILL get your rainbow, and I hope to cheer you on when it happens! :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I wanted to ask them to check my progesterone today but it was such a whirlwind kind of day that I never did. I may call my doctor's office Monday morning to see if they'll add that to my standing HCG quant order. Our hope would be to try and conceive again right away since it worked out with my last chemical, I counted day 1 of bleeding as CD1 and ovulated roughly 17 days later and conceived my daughter but if I can take progesterone supplements to prevent another m/c, I'm all for it. I just don't know if this cyst is going to prevent me from ovulating or not. The ER doc didn't mention it, I just happened to read the report once I left. Oh well.

Thanks again for everything. I appreciate it <3

wavecrash I am sure things will work out. I am just sorry it didn't work out this time!! You keep us updated when you do catch the egg ok?? Also let us know what happens in the next week or so ok??

wavecrash i am sure things will work out. I am just sorry it didn't work out this time!! You keep us updated when you do catch the egg ok?? Also let us know what happens in the next week or so ok??

^ wss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->