Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Why oh why does my mind keep thinking about twins!? And screw morning sickness i get night sickness from the minute i get home to the second i go to sleep.

I find night time worse for me too. I cramp more, my bbs are more sore, and I just ate and my stomach was flopping!!

When is your first u/s booked for again? I am sure you know then if it is true about twins!! You didn't get betas done did you?

Oh man. Twins. Terrifying. We conceived on Clomid, and DH keeps joking that we're having twins. I think it's just one, but... we didn't get betas, so I don't know! :dohh:

Cryssie, would you mind twins, or would you flip out? lol

wavecrash I am sure things will work out. I am just sorry it didn't work out this time!! You keep us updated when you do catch the egg ok?? Also let us know what happens in the next week or so ok??

Thanks, I appreciate it. Good luck on all your upcoming scans/appointments.

I got them done and will ask what they were on Tuesday when i go in for my scan.

Ginger - I would be okay if there was at least one girl lol. Twins run on both sides of the fam. My mom is a twin his dads side and moms side have twins. I'm an only child too. Wouldnt know what to do.

Not to mention I'd be under watch and it'd suck to work. Lol.

Now I can't wait until Tues! I want to know as badly as do I am sure!!

Why would you be under watch? Yes it would make it hard to work LOL

Wavescrash, I'm so sorry about your loss I know how you feel as I went through the same thing last month :hugs: I really hope you get your healthy rainbow bub in the near future, make sure you keep us updated Hun xx lots of love and billions of baby :dust:

I had a kinda difficult pregnancy with Aleksander.

He had a two vessel cord instead of 3 and had an enlarged ductus(part of the heart).

I had a kinda difficult pregnancy with Aleksander.

He had a two vessel cord instead of 3 and had an enlarged ductus(part of the heart).

My first too had a two vessel cord. All my others were fine. I am sure that this baby(s) will be fine and wont have those problems.

Ok I am now wiped out. My body feels 1000lbs. My face even feels heavy! Yuck! I wonder if my walk today was too much....??

That's good to know! Although having a smaller birth weight would be nice again lol.

Heartburn kicks in for me at night and my intestines feel like they're squashing each other it's horrible, oh and once I wake up no matter how late I slept I just can't fall back to sleep its pretty annoying, eggs make me puke, my only comfort food right now is water :dohh: even that makes me sick after a while, anything greasy gives my major reflux!

I'm still mildly cramping on and off, we still haven't dtd ever since we found out, I'm too scared, and he doesn't seem to be interested anyway so it's a plus for me. My mum is making me a maternity dress, it's so pretty and flowy.

I just can't wait to get to the safe phase and then relax, it's giving me anxiety, my resting hb was 122 bpm my doctor told me to relax and stop stressing, but how when you have mc at the back of your mind and finals in a week coming up!!

Sorry for the rant!

How are you girlies doing?

All of mine were born at 7lbs 2oz. Even if my second was induced at 37 weeks, still 7.2, would not want to know how much he would have been if we had him at term LOL

Oh my gosh. Birth weight. I just got terrified.

I was so fat when I was born that my head came out, but my shoulders got stuck. My parents said the doctor had one foot on the table and was trying to pull me out by my head. My shoulder got crushed, but they didn't know until I was two weeks old, because I never cried. Now I'm afraid that I'm going to have massive babies, especially since DH is 6'3"! :haha:

BMB, obsessing is the worst. So far, my mantra has been "Today, I am pregnant. Nothing else matters." It helps!

BMB I am sure that everything is fine and you will have that babe in your arms before you know it. You keep telling my babe is in the right place and will be a forever babe as well so i am now tell you!! I know believing it is harder, but please try! Your babe will want your heart rate down, right?

Oh my gosh. Birth weight. I just got terrified.

I was so fat when I was born that my head came out, but my shoulders got stuck. My parents said the doctor had one foot on the table and was trying to pull me out by my head. My shoulder got crushed, but they didn't know until I was two weeks old, because I never cried. Now I'm afraid that I'm going to have massive babies, especially since DH is 6'3"! :haha:

My first DH was 6'3" too and I still had good sized children. Really if you keep your weight gain to a minimum I am sure babe will be a size you can handle. My first was 7.2 and I still pushed for three hours!! He came out with the longest looking cone head, and DH was petrified that his head would stay like that for ever LOL

Alek was 7.11

Bmb I second aftg! We're all okay! We'll all start posting scan pictures and bump pictures and then revealing the sex of the babies before we know it!

OK ladies I found this picture and I love this!! I so want to do something just like it!!

936341_402996743148745_1258371703_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->