Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Thanks for the support girls :)

DS was born at 37+4 days weighing 8.8 pounds! Imagine me going full term with him, they induced me and labour lasted 33 hours with 4 hours pushing, it was a nightmare

I've been on pinterest a lot lately just looking up baby things in general.

image.jpg

This is DS only minutes old with my lovely midwife.

She was excited because they shared the same birthday lol

DS was born at 37+4 days weighing 8.8 pounds! Imagine me going full term with him, they induced me and labour lasted 33 hours with 4 hours pushing, it was a nightmare

Alek was induced at 39 weeks. But i stalled at 5cm and had a c section 21 hrs later.

Alek was induced at 39 weeks. But i stalled at 5cm and had a c section 21 hrs later.

I was getting ready for a c sec too, but 15 minutes later I was fully dilated and he poped out lol

Lol. I'm kinda glad i had a section. I had such an easy labor those 21 hours i don't know I'd probably would've pussied out.

Well if my psychic friend was right I am going to have a 12lb-er I may be having a C-section too. Though I am pretty sure it means I will get everything I want plus some!!

I'd show alek's first picture but hubby took it with his foot still in me. :blush:

Aaaaah, I can't wait til I have scan pics to post! This is my first baby. Y'all are making me jealous and broody. :haha:

Lol! I had a scan done with Alek a lil over 6 weeks and didn't see a heart beat just a blob. Went back at 7 and bam heart beat. I'm hoping i see the start of something Tuesday being only 5.3

Soon ginger very soon you will!!

Ok ladies I am a tad bit worried. I stood up and went to reach for something on top of the fridge and it hurt a lot!! Please tell this is ok!!

Sometimes if I stretch or lay a certain way, it feels like something pulls and hurts a little. Or it instigates some cramping. I guess because everything is growing? I dunno. If it hurts too bad, call a doctor, but I think you've had a lot of activity today and need to relax. :thumbup:

Soon ginger very soon you will!!

Ok ladies I am a tad bit worried. I stood up and went to reach for something on top of the fridge and it hurt a lot!! Please tell this is ok!!

Happened to me when getting off the couch real quick to get the phone it's normal, your uterus probably stretching or stretched :thumbup:

I sure hope so!! As soon as I sat down it went away. So I think I may have to have a bath to relax a bit more, then head to bed!!

Oh me oh my did I have an eventful day.

I know I should have stopped sooner but, I finally quit smoking today. Not one bit of nicotine and I feel great about it. I was not sure if I would be able to do it a second time around since I did with DD I just don't remember when I did.

But I am ecstatic about it and I feel much better knowing that everything is completely in natures hands now.

I know I should have quit before TTC but I found it so hard to even try without knowing there was a babe inside of me. But once the blood test made it more real I decided last night was it. Finished of the last pack with DH and we have both gone the whole day without. I'm so proud of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->