Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Oh me oh my did I have an eventful day.

I know I should have stopped sooner but, I finally quit smoking today. Not one bit of nicotine and I feel great about it. I was not sure if I would be able to do it a second time around since I did with DD I just don't remember when I did.

But I am ecstatic about it and I feel much better knowing that everything is completely in natures hands now.

I know I should have quit before TTC but I found it so hard to even try without knowing there was a babe inside of me. But once the blood test made it more real I decided last night was it. Finished of the last pack with DH and we have both gone the whole day without. I'm so proud of us :)
Well done that's an amazing accomplishment and its not easy,it took dh a while to finally quit buts it worth it.

Well ladies, it looks like I'll be leaving y'all.

I called my doc this morning and they ordered an HCG quant for today and to be repeated on Monday. I went and got the blood drawn but then went to the ER because I wanted an ultrasound in case it was ectopic or a blood clot internally or something else. I just wanted to know something more definitive than waiting until Monday to see where my levels stood.

Everyone at the ER was great even though I was so early in my pregnancy and told me if I develop any pain that I'm welcome to come straight back. They drew my blood there and started an IV of fluids. They took a urine sample, did a pelvic exam and said my cervix was closed and then did an internal ultrasound. Doc came in and said my HCG was at 3... yes, just 3 when it should be in the hundreds right now and that they didn't see anything on the ultrasound to indicate an early pregnancy. They wouldn't say it was a miscarriage or anything like that until after I get my blood drawn and levels tested again on Monday but the discharge papers said "Threatened miscarriage." However with a level of only 3 when I had 4 positive FRERs which don't detect levels that low only can mean that my levels are dropping and what I thought were tests getting fainter or not progressing were true & I wasn't totally paranoid.

I've felt some twinges of pain here and there around my left ovary (I ovulated from that side last month) and thought maybe ectopic or something. When she checked out that ovary on the internal ultrasound the pain was intense. I read the ultrasound report and it says, "This study shows retroverted uterus with one prominent left ovarian cystic follicle 7 x 9 x11 mm in size. A small amount of free fluid collection is noted in the pelvis near uterus. The uterus measures 7.5 x 5.5 x 4.4 cm. The endometrial stripe measures 10.5mm."

I know I ovulated last month based off ovulation pain, temps confirming it and uh... actually getting pregnant so I'm assuming that makes it a corpus luteum cyst so now I'm wondering if I can conceive/ovulate next cycle. After my chemical in Aug 2011, I counted my first day of bleeding as the first day of my period & BD around the time I normally ovulate during a cycle and managed to conceive my 13 month old so we would start trying again right away using yesterday as the first day of my cycle. I just don't know if having this cyst changes things.

Anyway... came home, called out of work for the night & took a nap. Think I passed a little bit of tissue. And I'll just wait until Monday to get my HCG checked out again but I can't imagine any miracles happening here. It sucks but it is what it is. Just like to know why I've now had 3 losses if I can clearly carry pregnancies...

I wish you all the best of luck in your pregnancies :)

I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss :hugs:
I pray you get pregnant again very soon with your take home baby!

Oh me oh my did I have an eventful day.

I know I should have stopped sooner but, I finally quit smoking today. Not one bit of nicotine and I feel great about it. I was not sure if I would be able to do it a second time around since I did with DD I just don't remember when I did.

But I am ecstatic about it and I feel much better knowing that everything is completely in natures hands now.

I know I should have quit before TTC but I found it so hard to even try without knowing there was a babe inside of me. But once the blood test made it more real I decided last night was it. Finished of the last pack with DH and we have both gone the whole day without. I'm so proud of us :)

That's awesome :thumbup:
My DB also quit a few months ago and it hasn't been easy but he seems to be used to it now.
Good luck!

Phew i just got back from a 9k walk around the lake with my monkey. It is just a beautiful day today!! Though I am not climatized to the warm days yet so the sun was hot this morning, and was very thankful for the park sprinklers. I feel amazing though I know I am going to fall asleep as I sit down for 20min LOL I plan on walking that trail 2-3 a week, plus adding in some yoga. What are your plans during this PG?

Wow, you walked 9K? That's amazing!
I walked to town yesterday (we only have 1 car right now, so when the DB is working I gotta walk everywhere) and after about an hour my back was so sore!! I had to come home and lie down :shrug:

Wavescrash - sending you huge :hugs: You will get your rainbow. You can ask your Dr. to add progesterone supplements right after ovulation next time. Most doctors will do that even if they don't think it's needed because there isn't any harm to it. Keep us updated on how everything turns out this week.

Phew i just got back from a 9k walk around the lake with my monkey. It is just a beautiful day today!! Though I am not climatized to the warm days yet so the sun was hot this morning, and was very thankful for the park sprinklers. I feel amazing though I know I am going to fall asleep as I sit down for 20min LOL I plan on walking that trail 2-3 a week, plus adding in some yoga. What are your plans during this PG?

Wow, you walked 9K? That's amazing!
I walked to town yesterday (we only have 1 car right now, so when the DB is working I gotta walk everywhere) and after about an hour my back was so sore!! I had to come home and lie down :shrug:

Thank you I do plan on do that 2-3 times a week just help keep the weight gain down, and keep me mobile. I did come home with ache hips, but nothing that sitting on the couch can't cure!! :thumbup:

WTG MamaBear!!

I quit even before I knew I was PG with my first. It was probably a week after implantation, I went out lit a cig and couldn't even put it to my mouth. Thankfully I had no need for them after wards. Which was weird for how many years I was smoking for before.....

I had some more crazy dreams last night. I don't remember any other than a few times waking up and thinking WTF!! As I got up my bbs are even more sore today!! My stomach is still had stitch pains all night in bed. They were painful enough to wake me a couple time but promptly went away. But ooouuch!!

Congrats Cryssie, wtbmummy, Mamabear93, and Kay-Baby you are an appleseed today. And Congrats to all that have just recently moved over to the 5th week, emancee, sfietje, Ladybugz, jersey83 and GingerPanda!! Eeeek so exciting!

Yay!

I woke up this morning with the most horrible pain in my neck/shoulder. :(

Aftg if I stretch too much or for too long it feels like I pull something and aches for a bit.

Yay!

I woke up this morning with the most horrible pain in my neck/shoulder. :(

Aftg if I stretch too much or for too long it feels like I pull something and aches for a bit.

Well I am glad I am not the only one with muscle thing.... sorry to hear that your neck is so sore!! Hopefully your DH can help you out with that!!

Too much CM! I constantly feel wet, and it's really irritating! But anything for Hatchling. :haha:

Too much CM! I constantly feel wet, and it's really irritating! But anything for Hatchling. :haha:

It is amazing how much we will take just to hold a beautiful little bundle in our arms. If you think about it we go through a lot for them, and it doesn't stop there either!!

I'm feeling wet constantly too. Kinda makes me nervous that i might be bleeding.

Yep im with ya on the feeling nervous about being wet! I constantly worry im bleeding

tested again and this is so dark it's made me rate happy! had to share xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1
Oooo that is lovely test!! You are VERY PG!!! :haha:

It makes me feel happy to POAS every once and a while too.

hehe that's what my other half said
'you're really really pregnant!' hahahaha xx

I'm feeling wet constantly too. Kinda makes me nervous that i might be bleeding.

That is exactly how I feel too!!! Everytime I go to the loo I have to double check to make sure.... And its always really thick :shrug:

So glad others are really wet too. Being my first PG I dont really know whats normal or not :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->