Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

It's my first pregnancy, and I knew it would be normal, but dang! Yeah, I'm with y'all. I'll feel a big glob and suddenly freak out and run to the bathroom, but it's just clear. Building up that mucus plug, I guess!

Wavecrash : I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon :hugs:

I'm feeling wet constantly too. Kinda makes me nervous that i might be bleeding.

That is exactly how I feel too!!! Everytime I go to the loo I have to double check to make sure.... And its always really thick :shrug:

So glad others are really wet too. Being my first PG I dont really know whats normal or not :shrug:

Usually at the end of my PG I end having to wear a pad because between sneezing and CM leakage I can't not wear one!! Safety First :haha:

I am so excited for tomorrow. Im 5 weeks. One week closer!

Hello hormones. Ugh. Started bawling during lunch today because hubby snapped at me about my neck hurting. It lasted a whole 5 minutes and I was fine. lol. Gah. I also feel horribly fatigued today, like I'm drained to the point even sleeping doesn't sound appealing. :(

Ok anyone else get a sore stomach after eating?? It feel like a nasty stomach cramp as if you ate something bad, but a piece of bread???? this morning couldn't eat much cause it felt like I always had some stomach contents at the base of my throat!! Now that I eat it hurts.... this is not fair!

Yup. Somethings I eat i stop half way through because it makes my stomach hurt. Like my peanut butter and fluff sandwich. :( currently living off sweet mint gum.

A lot of women are talking about eating a lot during pregnancy, but I feel like I eat less. I eat the same number of meals, but I get full half-way through when I normally would. I feel like I can't eat any more. I hope bubs is getting enough...

Wavescrash I am so so sorry for your loss. Rainbow baby will be your way soon enough FX for you hun.

Thank you ladies I feel very accomplished that I was able to just not buy another pack. Got paid yesterday and had the car all day still didn't get any more. But now that I am going through withdrawals all I want to do is sleep.:sleep: ugh not sure if it's PG or lack of nicotine but I don't like it.

And oh jeeze. I woke up this morning and stretched and apparently I am not allowed to do that because then I was instantly in pain There was a sharp pain down the front of me between my belly button and hip... I guess my uterus hates me today.

I also now can not pick up and snuggle with my lil puppy because I put him against my bb's and it hurts! bleh don't want to look at a bra! :dohh:

:happydance:

So DH jokingly said "I dont think your pg, I think you just want an excuse to eat lots" SSSOOOOOO to prove him wrong :winkwink: I decided to do another of the old cheap tests. It was only a baby needed pee not even a huge urge :winkwink:

The pg line came up STRAIGHT AWAY!!!! :happydance: before it had even reached the control line and it is nice and dark :happydance: It was great to see as the other cheap ones were very light. It wont let me post it through my mobile so I will add it on later..... Feeling soooo happy to have such dark lines (even after the clearblue) :haha:

Hello darlings

How are you all today

It's a gorgeous morning today here in Sydney prefect for beac......laundry -_-

I have been so hungry lately and so picky about my food, I won't eat anything with red sauce or anything that is red in general makes me :sick:

Been so emotional it's not even funny, I was crying when DS and dh were watching the lion king and I was balling my eyes out, I woke up with light cramps today, it's weird I can't sleep the night without a shower before I feel gross and sticky, and a major rash appeared between my breast it's really itchy, I applied some cream it goes for a day or two then comes back its not sweat or anything and I do shower everyday, I don't know maybe its hormones.

My stomach is sore today!! Other than that I am good. Oh and everything stinks!! :haha:

My back hurts...ugh...I am tired...Don't want to do anything but sleep right now. I have eaten like 8 times today!

Can't wait until Monday when i get to call my OB again and find out about my progesterone levels. And hopefully get to go get my other beta done.

So the lines on my cheapie tests were really light too. And today I just wanted to see if it has gotten darker yet. I know my FRER's showed up VERY positive. But just to see I did a $ store one and the line showed immediately! And it was very dark as well! So I feel pretty good about that...Just tired forcing myself to stay awake because I have school to do tonight...ugh...

Blood when I wiped this morning. Am terrified

Watch for more! If it gets worse it could be m/c

But as long as it is just spotting and it eventually goes away you and babe will be fine.

I hope the best for you.

I am dying from smells. Went out to dinner with friends and family then a movie with hubby then to a bar with a couple girlfriends that happens to be on the beach and all i could smell was fish. Bleh.

I know how you feel. DH's best friend works with horses and he only has one pair of boots. His boots wreak like horse piss and poo!! And he had them leaning over the couch like two feet away from me. Had to ask him to move them because I just could not stand the smell any more. Usually I can handle it because I have been around horses my whole life. But tonight I just want to vomit. And I have acid reflux right now. Not fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->